Trikus

May 31, 2020
Just let it go no point in starting shit over something that was just put forth in good fun to keep the thread going
You're right I should have adjusted the way a phrased the statement a little, but you are entitled to your opinion. My feelings are not hurt. I did also include Ryker as a joke. Just trying to make it a fun topic for us, but vote however you want. I will just add Skye and Ryker as 36 and 37 for you.
Just to point out to you both that I was not in any way offended by what you both said and I am not interested in starting any drama either. Sorry if I gave that impression. It was not my intention.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just to point out to you both that I was not in any way offended by what you both said and I am not interested in starting any drama either. Sorry if I gave that impression. It was not my intention.
It's all good tone is just a little hard to read is all and at face value you sounded a little standoffish but the clarification is appreciated and no harm done :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
All good man. I was more mad at myself for not phrasing that right and also having a spoiler in there which I did edit out.

Reactions: Trikus

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Well maybe if I saw you more often.... :p j/k

Don't cry BD I love you and you know it.... Besides when you made the twins for me You became my friend for life.... that ranks higher than best buddy in my book :p
I check here almost every day. :)
I just haven't been interacting much because every time I do I get DM's about how I should be working on WVM instead of talking here. Same goes for discord. I actually just had to close my discord DM's as I was getting shit like this a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the main reason I haven't talked about some of the shit that has happened to me this month, people will just weaponize it against me and it's really wack.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I just haven't been interacting much because every time I do I get DM's about how I should be working on WVM instead of talking here. Same goes for discord. I actually just had to close my discord DM's as I was getting shit like this a lot.
It's the main reason I haven't talked about some of the shit that has happened to me this month, people will just weaponize it against me and it's really wack.
Jesus, what a psycho.

I hope you're doing well BD, and thanks for making a great game. :D

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Wow that DM is really disrespectfull sure everyone lose family or friends but also everyone griefs in his own ways.
And you get days of if there is a dead in the family he is clearly not a working person.

Ok i'am also anoyed that you keep pushing your updates but still i not gonna say those hurtfull things.

Keep your head up and try to ignore those 'retards' ( even those people has more feelings in there bodys)

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Not peoples only idiots. That was some heavy shit, hard to think an adult with normal brain capacity to write something like that. Must be some sort of braindrop or something. ;)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
FUCK THAT PERSON! Seriously! You just keep being the awesome Dev you are the majority get it and love it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i am so sorry you have to deal with that shit .. and i agree with The Krypt Angel , you shouldn't have to put up with that ... its your game ,,, you make it however you want .. we all love it .. well 99% of us anyways .... and we back you in what you do and when you want it done ... i mean your the one making this great game so fuck everyone that gives you shit :)

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
What an absolutely disgusting human being, im so sorry that you have to deal with this i know its far from the first time.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes