KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Okay I'm getting worked up, time to call it a night lest I unleash the EvilRonica.

Joking.

GoodRonica would never let her out of her cage and also I can't be bothered to type in three different coloured fonts. I mean I love this game, just not that much.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ok so BD posted that poll results from day 5 and that got me thinking how you would rank all the girls in the game. Starting with you favorite to least favorite. To make things easier I have included a full list of all the characters that, I excluded all male characters with only 1 exception to that rule. You can rate the girls anyway you want don't feel that if your favorite has no lewd content that she should be lower on your list. We all know that one of my favorites has no lewd content yet. Please don't treat the Transgender characters as both Female and Transgender female, please have them rated only one time to make the list easier for me to tally up at the end. I don't expect reasons for your list order but feel free to add it if you want. I will post my list separate form this post. I will tally up points for each character to see who is everyone's favorites on a scoring system your rank 1 gets 37 points while your rank 37 only gets 1 point. The higher the points the better during the tally results. Looking forward to your ratings.

The List: (In alphabetical order)
  1. Alexis
  2. Anna
  3. Azel
  4. Bailey
  5. Brittany
  6. Carly
  7. Eden
  8. Elizabeth
  9. Emiko
  10. Harper
  11. Jamie
  12. Jasmine
  13. Katie
  14. Keyana
  15. Kimmy
  16. Lauren
  17. Mabel
  18. Mackenzie
  19. Margaret
  20. Moon
  21. Natalie
  22. Nurse
  23. Penelope (Penny)
  24. Rachael
  25. Rainn
  26. Ruby
  27. Ryker (Sorry I could resist to leave the biggest Bitch in the game on the list)
  28. Shauna
  29. Skye
  30. Stacy
  31. Tali
  32. Tia
  33. Vanessa
  34. Veronica
  35. Wendy
  36. Willow
  37. Zoe
Skye should be on this list to be honest. He may not be bothered by his female body but he doesn't identify as a girl. Anyway, my list:

1. Shauna
  2. Jamie
  3. Bailey
  4. Elizabeth
  5. Penelope
  6. Jasmine
  7. Zoe
  8. Azel
  9. Kimmy
  10. Harper
  11. Natalie
  12. Stacy
  13. Willow
  14. Emiko
  15. Rachael
  16. Anna
  17. Alexis
  18. Keyana
  19. Brittany
  20. Talismah
  21. Veronica
  22. Rainn
  23. Tia
  24. Mabel
  25. Mackenzie
  26. Moon
  27. Vanessa
  28. Ruby
  29. Carly
  30. Eden
  31. Katie
  32. Lauren
  33. Nurse
  34. Margaret
  35. Wendy

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Skye should be on this list to be honest. He may not be bothered by his female body but he doesn't identify as a girl. Anyway, my list:

1. Shauna
  2. Jamie
  3. Bailey
  4. Elizabeth
  5. Penelope
  6. Jasmine
  7. Zoe
  8. Azel
  9. Kimmy
  10. Harper
  11. Natalie
  12. Stacy
  13. Willow
  14. Emiko
  15. Rachael
  16. Anna
  17. Alexis
  18. Keyana
  19. Brittany
  20. Talismah
  21. Veronica
  22. Rainn
  23. Tia
  24. Mabel
  25. Mackenzie
  26. Moon
  27. Vanessa
  28. Ruby
  29. Carly
  30. Eden
  31. Katie
  32. Lauren
  33. Nurse
  34. Margaret
  35. Wendy
Skye might ID as male but braindrop plans to make him a fuckable option so don't think he deserves to be left off the list just for that

Reactions: csmk14 and Hordragg

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Skye might ID as male but braindrop plans to make him a fuckable option so don't think he deserves to be left off the list just for that
That may be but the topic clearly states: "how you would rank all the GIRLS in the game". Even if the MC and Skye do get it on, he isn't a girl, he just has girl parts.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You're right I should have adjusted the way a phrased the statement a little, but you are entitled to your opinion. My feelings are not hurt. I did also include Ryker as a joke. Just trying to make it a fun topic for us, but vote however you want. I will just add Skye and Ryker as 36 and 37 for you.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Okay...new witcher season or whatever...that's nothing!

Look back how long Duke Nukem Forever took to be released!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Or nowadays Star Citizen. And they truely keep milking folks on kickstarter.
I think they are on the 4th kickstarter campaign or something like that.

As for the girls:

1. Shauna
2. Shauna
3. Shauna

4 to 12 in no particular order coz that wouldn't do them justice (I just can't make up my mind;))

Bailey
Emiko
Stacy
Rainn
Jamie
Alexis
Natalie (if only she had a slighty smaller cup size)
Zoe

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If the MC and Vanessa hooked up would that make it NTR?
Who knows what the story is on Nathan's dad. He may be in prison for life or maybe something else will play into it and he could be out of the picture for good. I think her story will build out over time and we will learn more about Nathan Vanessa and the Dad.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
SB: Your Sweet but it's fine the way it is. We love BD and respect him for creating us but he was mostly a last minute honorable mention out of respect. On the other hand you're Daddy's best buddy and partner in crime and you like to along with us so you get a bit more love.

BB: Translation : Daddy is too fucking lazy to bother messing with the Fader effect site he uses again to fix it :sneaky:
Tfw not a best buddy :cry:

• Thinking Face

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
That may be but the topic clearly states: "how you would rank all the GIRLS in the game". Even if the MC and Skye do get it on, he isn't a girl, he just has girl parts.
To quote the great philosopher Fuckemallofus "Any hole is a goal."
yes but it would be netori.
Oh I geddit, she married, he in prison. I honestly forgot about that li'l bit o' backstory.

As long as we never meet him though, who gives a damn? Then again, not fucking Vanessa anyway.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Zoe
Harper
Shauna
Elizabeth
Jamie
Natalie
Alexis
Willow*
Brittany/Keyana
Bailey
Skye
Jasmine
Stacy
Wendy
Ruby
Penelope
Tia
Mabel
Nurse
Eden
Carly
Azel**
Moon
Emiko
Rainn
Vanessa
Veronica
Rachael
Kimmy
Mackenzie
Willow***
Tali
Anna
Margaret
Katie
Lauren

Notes:

- My rankings are kind of a composite of a) How sexually attracted I am to a character, b) how much potential I see them having, and c) how good their scenes have been so far. This is why I rank people like Alexis and Tia higher than most probably will; I think they have great potential.

- I play with Trans content off. Not sure if you’re keeping track of that, but if you are, I wanted to mention that.

- Fuck Ryker. Left him off the list.

- I found it impossible for me to separate Brittany and Keyana. They share the same (high) ranking for me.

- I need to apologize to Braindrop about Natalie’s haircut. I was a hater, but looking back on it, the new one is far superior. Sorry, man!

* Pre-reveal.

** Whether or not you can have sexual content with characters definitely matters to me when making lists like this, as I play these kinds of games for such content. I like Azel a lot and would personally like to see her be a sexual option. Because she’s not, she’s ranked low. Sorry, fake-mom!

*** See above comment. Plus, I find the “Brubru” stuff annoying as hell.

Thanks for doing this, LocoGringo78! It was fun!

JD

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes