Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
I check here almost every day. :)
I just haven't been interacting much because every time I do I get DM's about how I should be working on WVM instead of talking here. Same goes for discord. I actually just had to close my discord DM's as I was getting shit like this a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the main reason I haven't talked about some of the shit that has happened to me this month, people will just weaponize it against me and it's really wack.
It's definitely an immature kid who is only concerned about themselves. Zero empathy and they think they are entitled to anything they want. Unbelievable. Just be glad that another person like that is out of your life.

Still, I know too well that there are plenty more where he came from. Ignore them.

You're still working on the game, which given what is likely going on in your life is pretty big deal. You should be proud of that. Anyone who doesn't want to wait doesn't have to continue supporting you, but they should at least keep their whiney mouths shut. It's people like that who make sure we can't have nice things.

You do what you gotta do. The rest of us will just wait quietly and be supportive.

Sep 15, 2017
My ranking (only including people with potential for lewd scenes. Trans content very much ON)

1. Shauna
2. Rachel
3. Jamie
4. Penelope
5. Harper
6. Veronica
6. Vanessa (Tie)
8. Mabel
9. Elizabeth
10. Eden
11. Tia
12. Brittany
12. Keyana (Another tie)
14. Katie
15. Jasmine
16. Zoe
17. Natalie (I like her old haircut better, personally. If she still had it, she'd #14)
18. Mackenzie
19. Alexis
20. Rainn
21. Bailey
22. Tali
23. Ruby
24. Moon
25. Anna
26. Skye
27. Stacy
28. Kimmy
29. Emiko
30. Carly
31. Lauren
32. Margaret
33 NEVER. Old Nurse

I just haven't been interacting much because every time I do I get DM's about how I should be working on WVM instead of talking here. Same goes for discord. I actually just had to close my discord DM's as I was getting shit like this a lot.
It's the main reason I haven't talked about some of the shit that has happened to me this month, people will just weaponize it against me and it's really wack.
Sorry you have to deal with such entitled pricks. I know this year has really put you (and a lot of others) through the wringer, but I sincerely believe you have a very bright future, whether that's in smutty game development or whatever you choose to do later in life. So keep your chin up and don't let morally bankrupt humanoid leeches tear you down. (y)

Braindrop That dude in your dm's sounds like a 14 yr old who got his hands on his dad credit card. honestly wtf is wrong with people.
Nah, he sounds like plenty of scumbag adults I've seen in my life. Either while working in the service industry and having them as customers, or just seeing them on the news complaining about having to behave responsibly during a global pandemic. :cautious:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Holy shit man. I am sorry you have to deal with that crap.

I'll be honest there have been several times I wanted to reach out to you just to make sure you are doing ok, but I never want to bother you. I don't feel right contacting you or any other developer, with a direct message unless you reach out to me first. You guys don't owe me or anyone of us a detailed explanation, about anything. I understand what you are going through, I know that everyone handles grief differently. Assholes like that take things to a different level, you just have to ignore them. I know you are doing the right thing and taking the time you need to get yourself back to as normal as you can get. You could have easily kept taking in your monthly funds but you turned that off, that to me is a sign of a good person that doesn't take advantage of the system. I am a Patreon supporter of yours but I don't look to myself as your boss or want to demand anything from you. Ignore people like that and know you have fans that care about you as a person, and not think of you as a robot cranking out material to entertain us. I think you are a great guy and deserve all the best in life. I want you to feel better, and I want you to enjoy your project just as much as we enjoy experiencing it and talking about it.

Much love to you and your family.:love:

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Man, I hope this asshole gets the help he so desperately needs. And I'm not talking about BD here...
Some people are rightfully ignored, it's just sad for the positive DM's to go under this way >.<
Can't we just send in the twins?

Also Yay not a Newbie anymore.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
A bit late on this, but all I can say is that you have a community that cares about you... along with the psychotic idiots who send you that type of DM. Try to ignore those messages, as some of us would still like to know how you are doing, because we care about the man behind the game. That said, the DM you shared makes it very understandable why you limit the info that you share.

Personally, I am not big on speculation, which is why I have checked out of the thread for the time being, but I still run searches on the thread daily to see about news from you. :)

Reactions: Braindrop
Aug 29, 2020
I downloaded it and it took a lot to install it but in the end I managed to install it, the game is very good thanks and keep bringing us these excellent games. I like them

Reactions: csmk14

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
LocoGringo78, My list
  1. Jamie/Shauna
  2. Azel/Rachael
  3. Bailey (& the twins)
  4. Stacy
  5. Alexis
  6. Elizabeth
  7. Emiko
  8. Rainn
  9. Harper
  10. Veronica
  11. Jasmine
  12. Kimmy
  13. Natalie
  14. Middle school nurse
  15. The pen
  16. Zoe
  17. Penelope
  18. Ruby
  19. Moon
  20. Tia
  21. Venessa
  22. The rest
  23. There is no Ryker, He's just a drug induced hallucination.;)
Edit: Almost forgot to place the twins

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes