Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Her face is slightly different though, so doesn't quite look like Shauna. Still, another great image :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pecard255

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I know you have yer reasons for staying away and after seeing that shit I don't blame you I just miss you is all :cry: Just know that no matter how many of those worthless piece of shit haters there are there just as many if not more people like me who are fully behind you and care about you.

That said I dunno who that guy is but he is so going on the list BB! get "The Book"

BB: Gotcha covered Daddy *pulls a overstuffed binder with "MOTHERFUCKERS WHO NEED TO DIE" written on it and tuns the "People who hurt Braindrops feelings" section* what do I call him tho?

SB: How bout Ginormous anonymous hated filled fuckstick?

BB: works for me

Lastly I know I've posted this to you before but it still holds true so I'm doin it again
View attachment 791194
1598703982621.png

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerhiem

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Tier list is too fun not to do. Time to see if I can figure out how to insert a picture.

my-image(2).png

Apparently, I figured it out. Nice. Also the amount of S Tier Jamie that I am seeing in these lists is just amazingly pleasing.

Reactions: thataboo

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I'm on the phone so I can't make the tier list . So im just going to say my top8: Jamie/Shauna(F), Harper, Bailey, Zoe, Natalie, Vanessa

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes