VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
That first listing kinda put forth a huge spoiler for those that were trying to figure out MCs sister, but yeah, well hidden.

To all: The last update was a while ago. Any info on when the next one is coming up?

Cheers.
People who didn't know about it yet, share your willpower... :D

Reactions: Balpheron
Sep 15, 2017
My list again, but it's from some distant future where an Evil Modder has enabled incest. Still no dudes, with the exception of Skye.

my-image.png

I can't wait until we get scenes with more of these ladies (and Skye) and see how the list changes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I think my column B might be a bit thicc, but that's just how it is. I see Ruby as having a high potential for upwards mobility - same thing with Nathan if he helps his mum get laid and Rainn.

tier list.png

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I don't get the Stacy attraction. If she would eat more she would have some figure to look at. I think she will possible play some key role in the future kind of like Gollem.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Ooooh nice, I wanna play too :D
Rainn doesn't get enough love btw. Spread the love dammit :p

EDIT: Added the rest of the pictures for completition.
my-image.png

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019
Ooh Tierlists are fun, here's mine:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is as of version 0.6, I'm waiting for the full day 7 to play it so I don't know much about the new characters, it may change later because of a certain reveal too. I have not even seen Vanessa in the game yet and she is already tier S for me, looks so good!

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm seeing some bold choices out there and I love them. It really goes to show that WVM can and will cater to almost every taste and preference when it comes to love interests.

Now Braindrop I read your most recent post about some of the abuse you had to deal with and I couldn't reply immediately because I was just too. FUCKING. angry. No one deserves that. And as much as I'm looking forward to the next update, what's more important to me is that you are in a healthy state of mind and continue to enjoy every aspect of what you are doing. Nothing else matters.

I also know what it's like to lose someone close in the family and the kind of impact it has. And although every one deals with grief differently, I just want you to know that I strongly empathize with you. If you ever feel the need to vent, hit me up on DM, we'll crack open a cold one and swap experiences.

Some of the guys here (especially looking at you BeoWoolF) really helped me cope with my grief and sense of loss just by listening, trust me, it's cathartic.

I know I mostly come across as a sarcastic joker in this thread, but I can assure you that I also definitely maybe have a human side. I keep it in a box on my window sill.

Long story short I love you man, no joke.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes