K18

Apr 19, 2018
I considered both appearance and character for my list.
  1. Shauna (Female)
  2. Rachael (Liked pre-nosejob look.)
  3. Keyana
  4. Zoe
  5. Elizabeth
  6. Jamie (Probably higher if based only on personality.)
  7. Anna
  8. Natalie (Like with the new ponytail hairstyle.)
  9. Brittany
  10. Tia
  11. Bailey
  12. Jasmine
  13. Stacy
  14. Harper
  15. Veronica
  16. Katie
  17. Eden
  18. Mabel
  19. Willow
  20. Moon
  21. Azel
  22. Kimmy
  23. Vanessa
  24. Alexis
  25. Emiko
  26. Rainn (Like without makeup.)
  27. Ruby
  28. Penelope (Female)
  29. Mackenzie
  30. Wendy
  31. Carly
  32. Skye
  33. Talismah
  34. Margaret
  35. Lauren
  36. Nurse
  37. Ruby's Pet Dog

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I check here almost every day. :)
I just haven't been interacting much because every time I do I get DM's about how I should be working on WVM instead of talking here. Same goes for discord. I actually just had to close my discord DM's as I was getting shit like this a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the main reason I haven't talked about some of the shit that has happened to me this month, people will just weaponize it against me and it's really wack.
Dear lord, to actually see the kind of asinine royally fucked up bullshit that gets thrown your way… :sick:

Just know that we (most of the lurkers, the regulars and I) value you very highly. You have consistently outdone yourself in delivering an engaging story backed by a massive amount of renders in an unbelievably short time frame. It is your game and the community around it that has people like The Krypt Angel and LocoGringo78 so captivated that they practically never venture outside this thread. That made me post my very first message after months of lurking.

You're doing impressive work. Be proud of your accomplishment. And keep up the good work!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Twins? I know it's been a while since the last update but... I don't remember there being twins?
There are no twins in the game. Don't worry you didn't miss them in game. SB and BB are the twins (From the Cult of Bailey aka The Krypt Angel ) that roam this forum and torture souls that have bad things to say about Bailey or the game in general.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I check here almost every day. :)
I just haven't been interacting much because every time I do I get DM's about how I should be working on WVM instead of talking here. Same goes for discord. I actually just had to close my discord DM's as I was getting shit like this a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the main reason I haven't talked about some of the shit that has happened to me this month, people will just weaponize it against me and it's really wack.
I know you have yer reasons for staying away and after seeing that shit I don't blame you I just miss you is all :cry: Just know that no matter how many of those worthless piece of shit haters there are there just as many if not more people like me who are fully behind you and care about you.

That said I dunno who that guy is but he is so going on the list BB! get "The Book"

BB: Gotcha covered Daddy *pulls a overstuffed binder with "MOTHERFUCKERS WHO NEED TO DIE" written on it and tuns the "People who hurt Braindrops feelings" section* what do I call him tho?

SB: How bout Ginormous anonymous hated filled fuckstick?

BB: works for me

Lastly I know I've posted this to you before but it still holds true so I'm doin it again
haters.jpg

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That said I dunno who that guy is but he is so going on the list BB! get "The Book

BB: Gotcha covered Daddy *pulls a overstuffed binder with "MOTHERFUCKERS WHO NEED TO DIE" written on it and tuns the "People who hurt Braindrops feelings" section* what do I call him tho?

SB: How bout Ginormous anonymous hated filled fuckstick?

BB: works for me
Go get him girls Uncle Loco says don't hold anything back. :devilish:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I am going to start compiling the lists and tier lists to see overall popularity. If you used a tier list I am just going in order from going left to right for the ranking. I thought maybe 10 lists at the most but I think we got way more than that as of now. Thanks Jace325 for putting the tier list option together for us, much better than my manual list for sure. I will collect data through the weekend and see where we stand after that.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes