xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I will say this though, I am only tier 1 and thats fine, I am still a supporter. However, at this point pledges stopped or not I still have the right to ask without a link to the faq's page given the fact I AM A SUPPORTER...which I have said and can be seen in my supporting section under my avatar.

I asked because we all want it and him back as soon as possible. We are just stuck in limbo at the moment. We have the normal client polls but no update to finish out Day 7 yet. Lets face it Day 7 should come first without worrying about day 8...simple progression yes?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I will say this though, I am only tier 1 and thats fine, I am still a supporter. However, at this point pledges stopped or not I still have the right to ask without a link to the faq's page given the fact I AM A SUPPORTER...which I have said and can be seen in my supporting section under my avatar.

I asked because we all want it and him back as soon as possible. We are just stuck in limbo at the moment. We have the normal client polls but no update to finish out Day 7 yet. Lets face it Day 7 should come first without worrying about day 8...simple progression yes?
OK now that sounded entitled especially for a pirate forum just saying. And please don't shout its rude

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
However, at this point pledges stopped or not I still have the right to ask without a link to the faq's page given the fact I AM A SUPPORTER...
Look dude who the fuck do you think you are? this is a pirate site nobody gives a shit if you're a supporter or not, that has no pull here, everybody here are equals, supporter or not.

The reason you get linked the FAQ just like everyone else who asks the same fucking questions every single day is because its the easiest way to deal with you people who just come in and ask "update when"

Now normally i wouldn't even waste my time responding to entitled idiots but im in a good mood today so i will do you a favor. This is the lastest news that has been given, this was posted in the lastest client poll and is also linked in the FAQ(maybe you should try and actually read it and not dismiss it at first glance, you actually might learn a thing or two, it is after all the reason its being made and kept up to date)
BD gave a little bit of an update on things in today's client poll.

Also quick update.​
I'm sorry for the continued long wait on Day 7 final. I won't go far into details as I've really tried to keep emotions and what not away from these posts as I hate making people worry about me and I hate bringing a mood down. I just want to focus on the game. The update as it stands right now is 850 renders and a lot of animations. (Will likely hit 900)​
I've retained from giving a set release date as that hasn't gone well for me recently. And I know I've said this before but I'm really trying to have it out by the end of the month, work hasn't stopped and won't stop.​
As I said earlier I'll be pausing again even if D7F is out this month since Day 8 part 1 will be in Sept. Being a dev to me is more than just "doing work". It's about being reliable and consistent and honest. And it's more than just a promise to do so, I want to show it first.​
I'm sorry guys. I know you all just want to play it and I'm honestly working as hard and as fast as I can.​
<3​
The FAQ is updated regularly whenever there is any news, if there isnt any new info in the FAQ its because there isnt any news to share.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, it's going well! Though, would you mind if I inquire how you're doing it? Spreadsheet or tally or what? Because seemingly if there's enough people who do it on tiermaker.com it will automatically give the community rankings (so I suppose everyone's positions), and if it's going to do it automatically then it may be best not to try.

And then of course, how're you dealing with tiers that have more than the SABCDF scale and have SSS,SABCDF or are Bang vs Not Bang, etc? Because it seems everyone has a slightly different set of tiers than the default.
Well the tier rating list started out as a full manual ranking system yesterday. Then Jace325 created the Tier list and I have used both ranking systems to gather data. As I stated in an earlier post for the tier rating I will start on tier s and go left to right counting them as a ranking of 1 to 37. The ranking applies to the 35 females/transgender females 1 Transgender male and the big bitch of the game for a total of 37 ranking spots (only those 37 characters count in the ranking system). Rank a character number 1 they get 37 points rank them 37 they get 1 point. Then once a few days go by I will post the points for all characters to indicate the most popular characters in order of points. All data is being manually collected by me and put into a spread sheet. I have 34 entries so far and will collect them over the weekend.

Original post for rankings: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-4085030
Post referencing the tier list and how I will use that as well: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-4088568

Tier list post by Jace325 if anyone else wants to get in on the fun: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-4087448

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Well the tier rating list started out as a full manual ranking system yesterday. Then Jace325 created the Tier list and I have used both ranking systems to gather data. As I stated in an earlier post for the tier rating I will start on tier s and go left to right counting them as a ranking of 1 to 37. The ranking applies to the 35 females/transgender females 1 Transgender male and the big bitch of the game for a total of 37 ranking spots (only those 37 characters count in the ranking system). Rank a character number 1 they get 37 points rank them 37 they get 1 point. Then once a few days go by I will post the points for all characters to indicate the most popular characters in order of points. All data is being manually collected by me and put into a spread sheet. I have 34 entries so far and will collect them over the weekend.

Original post for rankings: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-4085030
Post referencing the tier list and how I will use that as well: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-4088568

Tier list post by Jace325 if anyone else wants to get in on the fun: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-4087448
Ah, individual points sounds like a good (if somewhat time consuming) way of doing things! Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Had a chance to be on the computer for a bit longer and did the tier list as well WVM Tier list.png
That is Rachael under the tier maker logo

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Now I am only Tier 1 but he did say early august then things went sideways. The Faq section isnt telling me what I don't already know. I did say I was a supporter as you can tell by my avatar or rather under it. I also know some on here talk to him actively, hence why I said whoever has his ear. It has been way to long. Sorry...not sorry. The payments have been haulted but most of us, supporter like me or not are still waiting...yes or no?
All the information available is in the FAQ post I update it whenever I have relevant news. Sure some of the regulars here have had some direct interaction with BD, but none of those people would bother asking him for a status. We know it is in progress and respect BD to just wait. If you feel you are being treated unfairly by having to wait I am sorry. I am not trying to be disrespectful and I don't think you are quite yet, but if you can't accept the information in the FAQ, the patreon page and the patreon discord channel then I am sorry you will find no additional information anywhere but those places. Myself and a few other patreon members have been providing solid information in the FAQ for a while now. We all want the update but we have no right to complain about delays or demand answers from BD. This is a hobby for him he enjoys making the game and if he decided he needs additional time then we need to respect that. Signing up as a patreon member of his gives you some small benefits as you want to support his artwork. Nowhere does supporting him mean you are entitled to anything other than the benefits for your tier. Enjoy what you get and wait patiently like the rest of us, but if that is asking too much you can take your money else where I suggest to go sign up for ICSTOR instead I hear he has a better time getting updates out.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All the information available is in the FAQ post I update it whenever I have relevant news. Sure some of the regulars here have had some direct interaction with BD, but none of those people would bother asking him for a status. We know it is in progress and respect BD to just wait. If you feel you are being treated unfairly by having to wait I am sorry. I am not trying to be disrespectful and I don't think you are quite yet, but if you can't accept the information in the FAQ, the patreon page and the patreon discord channel then I am sorry you will find no additional information anywhere but those places. Myself and a few other patreon members have been providing solid information in the FAQ for a while now. We all want the update but we have no right to complain about delays or demand answers from BD. This is a hobby for him he enjoys making the game and if he decided he needs additional time then we need to respect that. Signing up as a patreon member of his gives you some small benefits as you want to support his artwork. Nowhere does supporting him mean you are entitled to anything other than the benefits for your tier. Enjoy what you get and wait patiently like the rest of us, but if that is asking too much you can take your money else where I suggest to go sign up for ICSTOR instead I hear he has a better time getting updates out.
Bro again with a wall of words. Man have a heart and break it up in paragraphs please for the elderly :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just did a quick tally on the polls since I was updating it with the most recent submissions. The top 3 really don't surprise me at all, it's everything after that the I was not expecting. Pretty interesting information keep the tier lists coming guys we have 35 of the submitted and it would be fun to see some more or if anyone can break into the top 5. There are some big gaps between spots but the one's that I am watching is number 5 to 6 with a 56 point gap and 1 and 2 with a 51 point gap and 3 and 4 with a 19 point gap.

Who will come out on top when all is said and done will a surprise contender come in a steal the glory with some late entries? I will give one spoiler if you want to know and say is Ryker is dead last with 178 points from the number 36 spot. No love for him at all, not that there should be any surprise there at all.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Maybe have the Twins nibble on you for a bit? Now that sounds like all sorts of fun! To be honest, I can't quite stop fantasizing about it ever since ToeSucker1974 planted that idea in my head.
BB: I'd be careful talking about having such thoughts about us....Daddy doesn't like it very much...you might end up on his list

SB: You wouldn't have the good fortune of having us sent after you either....he'd do it personally

BB: He wouldn't kill you tho....just stick an ice pick in yer ear to dig out those offending thoughts and leave you with a mental capacity of a stewed carrot

WillyB

Nov 16, 2018
cheers to Jace for the intuitive tool to help rank and to Loco for all the scatter charts and what not that will be done to collate this essential data :p

my list may differ from the standard a bit but as said by others I think the variety of ranking between posts is a good thing! I used chars' personality, looks, and my gut response to them to rank (so yes, I dislike Charles more than Rhyker)

download.png

thanks again for a fun experiment!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes