Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I honestly had a crush on Alyssa Milano since Commando and of course later Who's the Boss? She might have actually been my first celebrity crush ever. Either her or Molly Ringwald.
Yeah who's the boss, my kid self had a crush on her too. One of my first celeb crushes too. Lol can't believe how much she changed (of course i did too)

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
You can't go wrong with Iron Maiden though. I've always been a fan and that was one of the last concerts me and my brother got to see together.

Do kids still put posters on their walls?

Best I can offer is a Veronica wallpaper on my laptop.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I have paintings of my walls now rather than posters, well technically I have 1 poster but it's in a frame.

1 of the best Ship I served on (HMS Montrose) a Couple of Magic the Gathering art and a Star wars poster. No naked girls i'm afraid, or even clothed for that matter.

Now if I could get a poster of Alice from Freeloading family, I would definitely have one of her :love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You know what I find funny. People actually think we know when an update is coming. I mean the question gets asked to a bunch of pirates on a regular basis. They have the same access to the same information as we do yet we get asked daily.

BD has only posted update information in a patreon only post one time that I could find. Hell I even made it easy for these people and post detailed information including links to all the information related to the updates and yet we still get asked.

We also get those entitled ass clowns that show up thinking they are owed an explanation and actually call out a developer in PMs. I just don't get it, why can't people take a few minutes to do some research to get the answers. Sure I want this update as much as everyone else, but you don't see me complaining or demanding anything about it.

I don't know about you guys but I have the patreon site bookmarks for the handful of games I really care about and then check them once or twice a day to see if there is a status change. That whole process takes me less than 5 minutes unless there is an actual post to read. Sure there are games I like that haven't had a post in 4 months, but i don't go to threads and ask there. I know those people have basically the same information I do.

Oh well sorry for the rant again about update questions. I couldn't get enough sleep and now I am crabby .

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You know what I find funny. People actually think we know when an update is coming. I mean the question gets asked to a bunch of pirates on a regular basis. They have the same access to the same information as we do yet we get asked daily.

BD has only posted update information in a patreon only post one time that I could find. Hell I even made it easy for these people and post detailed information including links to all the information related to the updates and yet we still get asked.

We also get those entitled ass clowns that show up thinking they are owed an explanation and actually call out a developer in PMs. I just don't get it, why can't people take a few minutes to do some research to get the answers. Sure I want this update as much as everyone else, but you don't see me complaining or demanding anything about it.

I don't know about you guys but I have the patreon site bookmarks for the handful of games I really care about and then check them once or twice a day to see if there is a status change. That whole process takes me less than 5 minutes unless there is an actual post to read. Sure there are games I like that haven't had a post in 4 months, but i don't go to threads and ask there. I know those people have basically the same information I do.

Oh well sorry for the rant again about update questions. I couldn't get enough sleep and now I am crabby .
Ty ty ty for the paragraphs:) so much easier on the eyes.

My den still has an army of darkness poster but the rest of the walls have paintings friends of mine have done.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
D, F, G, I, O, Q, U, X, Y
how in the hell did you even think about this ... sitting bored one night and simply notice .. and thought to yourself .... self : hey there are certain Letters missing from the list of babes in this game and then write down all the names to confirm it ?
well anyways i might as well add to your list of missing names for those letters :

D : Donna / Debbie / Denise / Diana / Darlene
F : Felicity / Faith / Farrah / Freda
G : Grace / Gabrielle / Gwen / Gloria
I : Isabella / Iris / Irene / Ida
O : Olivia / Olive / Opal
Q : Quinn / Quincy
U : Ursula / Uma / Ulyssa / Unity
X : Xena / Xandra
Y : Yvonne / Yasmine

I have know females with every name i put here .. so thats where i got these names :love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Congrats! you didn't word vomit uncontrollably for once :D

SB: yay! :giggle:

BB: we're so proud of you :p

Jokes aside I'm right with ya on this.... Even before the drought because my reputation as one of the more prominent members of the community who happens to talk to BD directly on occasion I would some times have people tagging me asking about update news. Was flattering at firs then it started to annoy me.

Thankfully none of them were ever dicks about it when I confess that while I do talk to him I am at best BD's Bailey Whisperer and beyond my knowledge of some of his plans for her I know fuck all more than anyone else around here.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes