Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Sure why not!
If you copy and then paste your tierlist you won't need to upload it as an attachment and it will be full size on your post.

For your singature, if you hit the toggle icon and replace the
Code:
[url] [/url]
tags are around it with
Code:
[img] and [/img]
you'll have it show up as an image and not a link.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
how in the hell did you even think about this ... sitting bored one night and simply notice .. and thought to yourself .... self : hey there are certain Letters missing from the list of babes in this game and then write down all the names to confirm it ?
well anyways i might as well add to your list of missing names for those letters :
Well my mind does work in strange ways. It is full of all sorts of useless knowledge, well that is what my wife says.

Anyways the idea came in my head while I was building the guide for the game. I was wondering if it was BD's plan to have a named character that starts with each letter of the alphabet. Yesterday I took it a step further and figured out each one and then wanted to throw out suggestions since we know there will be more clients in the future and additional teammates for the basketball team.

Just looking for other fun ways to talk about the game as always.

Reactions: Braindrop

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
and/or how bored we've gotten :LOL:
Are we bored though? :unsure:

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I love visiting this thread while patiently waiting for the next update. It's actually not a bad use of my time inbetween episodes of (currently) Cobra Kai, playing games and waiting for my GF to come home from her weekend shift.

And I love the discussions that are only tangentially related to the game like the Tier list game or the name game. I even love it when we veer off-topic into childhood celebrity crushes and what's currently hanging on our walls (some framed comics, an original art piece by a local artist and lots of photos). It's like this thread is "Cheers" where everybody knows your name.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I love visiting this thread while patiently waiting for the next update. It's actually not a bad use of my time inbetween episodes of (currently) Cobra Kai, playing games and waiting for my GF to come home from her weekend shift.

And I love the discussions that are only tangentially related to the game like the Tier list game or the name game. I even love it when we veer off-topic into childhood celebrity crushes and what's currently hanging on our walls (some framed comics, an original art piece by a local artist and lots of photos). It's like this thread is "Cheers" where everybody knows your name.
Well I am with you I am not bored. I think it has become a new hobby of mine to come to this thread regularly now. I spend a good part of my day here reading posts, sharing thoughts, and deciding which parts of my crazy theory's are worth sharing. Plus it brings me joy to find others passionate as much as I am about something. Most of the group here is pretty fun to chat with, sure we get our trolls but so do other threads. I always find it fun to see who will comment first on one of my posts or who will go after the troll first.

We have a good community here and have a lot of fun. We all find good ways to pass the time while we wait patiently for the update. Sure sometimes some of us (Ok really mostly me) have the craziest theory's about the game, but we all have fun with them. I even enjoy all those mean comments about how Stacy (my redheaded goddess) is a spy working for Ryker. It's great to watch the twins go off on just about anyone. I have built some great friendships here as well.

As always I have rambled on more than enough. Time to get back to the ranking list, as there have been some interesting movement in the top 10.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

No yer right I was just being a tad facetious or trying to be at least lol. I totally agree 100% with the Cheers analogy, I've had had that same thought more than once myself when I sit here musing on how this is more than a discussion thread to most of us.

That said I'm totally Norm in that scenario since I never fucking leave :ROFLMAO: and I guess that would make Loco Cliff since he's here nearly as much as me and he's basically my best friend around here these days :)

• Love
Reactions: Uncle Loco

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
No yer right I was just being a tad facetious or trying to be at least lol. I totally agree 100% with the Cheers analogy, I've had had that same thought more than once myself when I sit here musing on how this is more than a discussion thread to most of us.

That said I'm totally Norm in that scenario since I never fucking leave :ROFLMAO: and I guess that would make Loco Cliff since he's here nearly as much as me and he's basically my best friend around here these days :)
Actually now I'm kinda sorry to have brought up that analogy because as the sarcastic joker of the bunch, I now realise I'm basically Carla Tortelli... :oops:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Actually now I'm kinda sorry to have brought up that analogy because as the sarcastic joker of the bunch, I now realise I'm basically Carla Tortelli... :oops:
Well you kinda walked into that role then.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Man people are starting to get bold in the patreon discord channel now too. I really hope BD takes a break from here and discord for a while. Just until he is happy with the update to release it.
That's why I never hang out on there anymore it was getting progressively toxic and I got tired of it

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
BD is Sam Malone though, amiright? The glue that brought all of us together here in the first place.

And between us we can keep the toxicity at bay (unless it's the System of a Down version, in that case "Yes Please!") at the very least in this thread.

I mean The Krypt Angel has the twins, LocoGringo78 has his word vomit and the Stacy clone army, lemonfreak has The Rock, or at least a Rock, and I have my winning personality. And that's just the tip of the iceberg right?

Let this thread at least be a safe haven for the man who bonded us all.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
My two cents on the order of preference....if anyone is still interested in tabulating everyone's picks, within each tier the preference is from left to right (i.e. Bailey would be first, Jasmine 5th, Zoe 11th and so on..) ...

my-image (1).png

btw would be interested to know Braindrop choices for each tier.....
(hopefully the answer wont be 'I like all of them equally')..:p

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hopefully he abandons his plans to make it public, I hate to think what it would be like if all the freeloading 'Update Whens' start showing up there :oops:
I said something to that effect myself when he first floated the idea a couple months ago but he didn't seem to agree with the sentiment....or at least believed it could be handled.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes