Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
btw would be interested to know @Braindrop choices for each tier.....
(hopefully the answer wont be 'I like all of them equally')..:p
Actually he did create a tier list but it was on discord. His list made me laugh as he added custom things to the list as well. I won't share his list out of respect to BD and his patreon only discord channel but his number 1 choice was the Pen followed by some other questionable choices.

Also I am still collecting tier lists so keep them coming.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know about you guys but I have the patreon site bookmarks for the handful of games I really care about and then check them once or twice a day to see if there is a status change. That whole process takes me less than 5 minutes unless there is an actual post to read. Sure there are games I like that haven't had a post in 4 months, but i don't go to threads and ask there. I know those people have basically the same information I do.
Bookmarking patreon pages? Sounds like way too much work to me. I just have the app on my phone, that shows me whenever someone I support posts something.

Also wow, it's got to be something like a decade since I've watched Cheers. I should watch that again.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Bookmarking patreon pages? Sounds like way too much work to me. I just have the app on my phone, that shows me whenever someone I support posts something.
It didn't take me long to bookmark them all, plus it gives me something to do when there are no new posts here to read.

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's been a long enough time since I've replayed that I can't remember a lot of these characters. I guess it's time to play through again. Alternatively I shouldve used the character sheet on patreon

Last edited:

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
TBH I didn't expect that many tier list responses, but I'm glad it was useful. It was interesting to see everyone's lists and how they differed. I don't really get the hate for Damien I mean the dude fucked up but he was just trying to help his family, y'all would've had MC do the same if it came down to it.
and anyone that put Alexis below C tier is dead to me lol

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
TBH I didn't expect that many tier list responses, but I'm glad it was useful. It was interesting to see everyone's lists and how they differed. I don't really get the hate for Damien I mean the dude fucked up but he was just trying to help his family, y'all would've had MC do the same if it came down to it.
Yeah, and that's the thing with Damien isn't it? Do we forgive him, or not? Now, I never went really hard on the whole: "Oh you should break up with him." thing with his girlfriend, but even the times I pushed her at all in that direction I kind of feel bad about now, because I mean, really is he that bad?

Sure, he spied on the MC and his family/girls for Ryker, but it seems like he made it somewhat vague, and avoided following us when he could. Besides, I presume this is the USA where medical bills are expensive as shit, so if he's having his mother's entire cost of medical treatment covered by Ryker to spy on him? Shit, yo, I would spy on my friends for less. I think he was doing the right thing.

I think, when it comes down to it, Damien's a bro.

Also: Alexis is pretty swanky. Honestly, I'm hoping she shows up at your door pregnant.

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
Gonna go back and re-edit my list because I didn't recognize the thumbnails for everyone. I may have had the wrong idea about the tier list also. I mean Damien isn't a total jerk I just didn't want to rank the guys. I probably should have just left them off.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes