Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, and that's the thing with Damien isn't it? Do we forgive him, or not? Now, I never went really hard on the whole: "Oh you should break up with him." thing with his girlfriend, but even the times I pushed her at all in that direction I kind of feel bad about now, because I mean, really is he that bad?

Sure, he spied on the MC and his family/girls for Ryker, but it seems like he made it somewhat vague, and avoided following us when he could. Besides, I presume this is the USA where medical bills are expensive as shit, so if he's having his mother's entire cost of medical treatment covered by Ryker to spy on him? Shit, yo, I would spy on my friends for less. I think he was doing the right thing.

I think, when it comes down to it, Damien's a bro.

Also: Alexis is pretty swanky. Honestly, I'm hoping she shows up at your door pregnant.
Seems like he fucked up his relationship on his own without the help of Ryker. Now that we have the resources of Rachael we can get Damien out from under Ryker's thumb/make him a double agent for MC. But I agree he seems like a cool dude besides the whole Rycker business and cheating on Jasmine.

Reactions: Brovalon

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Gonna go back and re-edit my list because I didn't recognize the thumbnails for everyone. I may have had the wrong idea about the tier list also. I mean Damien isn't a total jerk I just didn't want to rank the guys. I probably should have just left them off.
I feel ya there's a lot of names/faces to keep track of. A lot of people have been putting all the guys in D/F tier and I'm never sure if its just a "no homo' thing or they legitimately don't care about them (which is deserved for most of them).

soheifox

Mar 23, 2019
This... is really wordy with not a lot of interesting plot. there's 13 bajillion girls and all have really generic problems which only your COMICALLY LARGE DONG can solve. I'd rather just deal with Shauna, the girlfriend, the adopted mom and the mom. maybe the girlfriend of the teammate. by the time I got to day 5 I was just holding down the CTRL key unless I spotted Shauna.

Less quantity, more quality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This... is really wordy with not a lot of interesting plot. there's 13 bajillion girls and all have really generic problems which only your COMICALLY LARGE DONG can solve. I'd rather just deal with Shauna, the girlfriend, the adopted mom and the mom. maybe the girlfriend of the teammate. by the time I got to day 5 I was just holding down the CTRL key unless I spotted Shauna.

Less quantity, more quality.
You < the hundreds of people that love it the way it is.

Bye Felicia

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If braindrop wants to change some writing and made azel some kind of "care-taker" Instead of adopted mom, then he can start her scenes. It's all writing. He can cover it by saying "he made some changes, like a revamp". And all set.

After we got scenes of her, making incest patch is so easy for lot of guys in f95.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Trikus

May 31, 2020
If braindrop wants to change some writing and made azel some kind of "care-taker" Instead of adopted mom, then he can start her scenes. It's all writing. He can cover it by saying "he made some changes, like a revamp". And all set.

After we got scenes of her, making incest patch is so easy for lot of guys in f95.
That works until a game gets ratted out to Patreon. It has happened before where games try to get around the puritans at Patreon, someone clues them into the incest patch, and Patreon cracks down.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes