Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
BB: I'd be careful talking about having such thoughts about us....Daddy doesn't like it very much...you might end up on his list

SB: You wouldn't have the good fortune of having us sent after you either....he'd do it personally

BB: He wouldn't kill you tho....just stick an ice pick in yer ear to dig out those offending thoughts and leave you with a mental capacity of a stewed carrot
It's ok girls I think he was telling me I should reach out to you both for some help since I was pretty upset earlier today. You know your Uncle Loco would never bother you with things like that. I know better and respect you both better than that. Plus I know if you weren't looking after your daddy you would have handled the situation that upset Uncle Loco without me even having to ask. That and I think he wanted to watch, but you both know there are plenty of creepy characters here so I would just let this one go for now. ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Random thoughts from a crazy person's mind.

Did you know that there is a character's name that starts with every letter except for 7 letters in WVM? (F, I, O, Q, U, X, Y)
If you count only female characters we are missing 9 letters. (D, F, G, I, O, Q, U, X, Y)

Who can come up with the best names for both Male and Female for these letters.

Here are my choices:

D: Denise (F)
F: Francisco (M) Faith (F)
G: Grace (F)
I: Ian (M), Isabella (F)
O: Oscar (M), Ophelia (F)
Q: Quentin (M), Quinn (F)
U: Ulric (M), Uma (F)
X: Xavier (M), Xandria (F)
Y: Yuri (M), Yasmin (F)

This is what happens when my body wants sleep but my mind says nope.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Random thoughts from a crazy person's mind.

Did you know that there is a character's name that starts with every letter except for 6 letters in WVM? (F, I, O, Q, U, Y)
If you count only female characters we are missing 8 letters. (D, F, G, I, O, Q, U, Y)

Who can come up with the best names for both Male and Female for these letters.

Here are my choices:

D: Denise (F)
F: Francisco (M) Faith (F)
G: Grace (F)
I: Ian (M), Isabella (F)
O: Oscar (M), Ophelia (F)
Q: Quentin (M), Quinn (F)
U: Ulric (M), Uma (F)
Y: Yuri (M), Yasmin (F)

This is what happens when my body wants sleep but my mind says nope.
I would love a fiona, fell in love with one from my favorite vn :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That would make my game a bit awkward seeing as when I started playing WVM a year ago I renamed Jamie Fiona :LOL: I've always had a weird attachment to that name and it was my go to for nameable female characters for a long time. I say was cuz now I tend to name them Bailey particularly if they are a main love interest :ROFLMAO:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Weird, I was about to also suggest Fiona - we both Photo Hunt fans up in here?
Anyways, regarding the rest of the letters:

Darlene (inspired by Mr Robot)
Dorothy (idk, some kind of Wizard of Oz joke? She could wear red shoes?)
Daphne (Scooby Doo!)

Grace (I've always been partial to characters named Grace.)
Gerald (If we need another bench-player name?)

Iiona?
Indiana?
Indigo (But then we get into colour territory, and that's a slippery slope.)
Ira (But then we get into Arrested Development / Irish Republican Army territory.)

Odessa (AC Odyssey brought up this one.)
Quinn. (That's it. BaDIK tribute?)
Ursula (We can have a pretty bad ass lunch lady if we name her Ursula.)

Yvonne.

That's basically all I can think of at the moment.

Edit: Maybe Fiona is just a really popular name among us players of smut-games?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That would make my game a bit awkward seeing as when I started playing WVM a year ago I renamed Jamie Fiona :LOL: I've always had a weird attachment to that name and it was my go to for nameable female characters for a long time. I say was cuz now I tend to name them Bailey particularly if they are a main love interest :ROFLMAO:
I name all the main LIs I can Piper. Been in love with the character Piper Halliwell for years :)

given his avatar is from My New Famiy I believe he was talking about the Fiona from that game
Welp, that's what I get for not being a man of the times.
Don't feel bad not everyone knows it but yes its My New Family that made me a Fiona fan.

Reactions: csmk14 and Brovalon

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
How do you feel about parfait? As far as I know, everybody loves parfait.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It's ok girls I think he was telling me I should reach out to you both for some help since I was pretty upset earlier today. You know your Uncle Loco would never bother you with things like that. I know better and respect you both better than that. Plus I know if you weren't looking after your daddy you would have handled the situation that upset Uncle Loco without me even having to ask. That and I think he wanted to watch, but you both know there are plenty of creepy characters here so I would just let this one go for now. ;)
Wasn't the part about you they were warning him about and it isn't them he has to be afraid of it's me :p

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Wasn't the part about you they were warning him about and it isn't them he has to be afraid of it's me :p
And trust me, I know. Sadly an ongoing headache (which at this point could easily be several back to back) keeps me from stringing together a coherent comeback… be it apologetic or witty. Sorry to disappoint, man. *nods and takes a deep bow towards the ladies*
Having said that and just to be on the safe side: Parley! Because:

I was always a Phoebe guy....I've had a hard on for Alyssa Milano since before I was old enough to understand what one was :LOL:
Yes! I also dug her in Breaking In where she had a small role as the scheming ex-wife of Christian Slater's character.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes