Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Hmm, anyone else having a case of déjà vu?
Honestly wasn't expecting to cycle through the whole Azel/Willow-incest-patreon-credit card companies-paypal discussion for a few more days.
Getting bored waiting on the update and nothing better to do.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hmm, anyone else having a case of déjà vu?
Honestly wasn't expecting to cycle through the whole Azel/Willow-incest-patreon-credit card companies-paypal discussion for a few more days.
It's pretty much the main reason you haven't seen much of me the past couple days... I'm sick to fucking death of hearing about it. I've just been lurking or else I'll snap and this will happen
4czysy.jpg
thetwins-300x300.jpg

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
That's a pretty realistic portrayal of college sports in the US.
Maybe at some schools. I can only say this: I played hockey at a Top #10 (at the time) college in the US. I can’t speak for everyone on the team — I was about average on our team; not one of the stars — but I got no such treatment. And our school put a lot of resources into hockey.

Could be a football/baseball/basketball thing, though. Because I know it does happen. Just not everywhere, is my point.

How hard is it to understand the simple fact that BD has said he isn't going to have incest in the game. All of your ideas of how he could do this or do that miss that simple point. He doesn't need a way to sneak in something he doesn't have plans to include.

Find something more constructive to discuss like why Zoe is best girl or how the pen is an allegory for the human condition.
This is the first post on F95 that actually got me to laugh out loud. Nicely done. Also: Zoe is best girl. ❤

JD

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZoePen

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Maybe at some schools. I can only say this: I played hockey at a Top #10 (at the time) college in the US. I can’t speak for everyone on the team — I was about average on our team; not one of the stars — but I got no such treatment. And our school put a lot of resources into hockey.

Could be a football/baseball/basketball thing, though. Because I know it does happen. Just not everywhere, is my point.

This is the first post on F95 that actually got me to laugh out loud. Nicely done. Also: Zoe is best girl. ❤

JD
Seeing as the reply you're quoting was quoting me at the time, I figure I can step out of lurkdome. (Lurkdom?) They're right about it definitely being the standard experience, and that's something I neglected to realize as I was wondering about it. While I'm sure some definitely can get some benefits, as a whole college athletes are actually pretty abused - especially .

The coaches make literally millions, the students make nothing, and can't be given anything because it's against the rules.

Reactions: Jack Dangers

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Seeing as the reply you're quoting was quoting me at the time, I figure I can step out of lurkdome. (Lurkdom?) They're right about it definitely being the standard experience, and that's something I neglected to realize as I was wondering about it. While I'm sure some definitely can get some benefits, as a whole college athletes are actually pretty abused - especially .

The coaches make literally millions, the students make nothing, and can't be given anything because it's against the rules.
Oh, you’re not wrong, man. Like I said: I know it does happen. Maybe I didn’t articulate myself very well, in retrospect. I guess what I was trying to say was that I don’t think it’s the typical student-athlete experience. It definitely wasn’t mine!

Anyway, yeah. Sometimes the way WVM is laid out makes me chuckle to myself. I especially get a giggle out of all the free time MC has. I barely had time to breathe in four years!

JD

Reactions: Brovalon

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

Honestly depends on the schools and the alums from what i have seen, personally I played HS football in Texas, my school bused in players from multiple different cities outside their jurisdiction (technically against regulations but if parents waived jurisdictional rights and requested their kids go to the school they could get away with it) and in some cases even provided housing and stipends for the players and their families (privately) in order for them to play for that school. Starters never had to go to class if they didnt want to, most would just hang in the gym working out or on the field running drills or would find a place for some alone time with which ever girl caught their fancy and plenty of girls wanted that.

Colleges are stricter on the rules but there are plenty of local businesses that will sponsor players privately and give them gifts under the table or through their parents or other relatives, its the players that actively try to get money for themselves that usually get caught cause they think they are the next big thing and just aren't cause if they were they wouldnt need to try cause it would come to them on its own.

Reactions: Jack Dangers

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Shame really. The Milfs of WVM get no respect, no respect at all.
The Adepts Of Azel, Mother Of All are not a loud and rowdy bunch, but a bunch non the less.

We open our arms to welcome all and everyone who is in need for a hug.
We hold up good manners.
We support who is in trouble.
We cook for the hungry.
We kick ass when an ass needs kicking.
We rescue who is in peril.
We are Family

Last edited:

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Honestly depends on the schools and the alums from what i have seen, personally I played HS football in Texas, my school bused in players from multiple different cities outside their jurisdiction (technically against regulations but if parents waived jurisdictional rights and requested their kids go to the school they could get away with it) and in some cases even provided housing and stipends for the players and their families (privately) in order for them to play for that school. Starters never had to go to class if they didnt want to, most would just hang in the gym working out or on the field running drills or would find a place for some alone time with which ever girl caught their fancy and plenty of girls wanted that.
This, I can attest to. When we’d walk out of the tunnel after a game or practice, there were always a bunch of girls basically making a corridor for us to exit through. They were there for our stars, basically — trying to get in on the ground floor with a future millionaire (read: Not me!).

JD

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I'm just starting to find this delay amusing at this point. I get a giggle whenever I remember I'm/we're waiting for this update that will be played through in one sitting like it's the second coming. Naturally I do hope it comes out at some point and that Braindrop is fine to continue his life and work.

Reactions: karumi56

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
That must be a recent development, since Azel has always been extremely popular even after the BD interview and im quite certain that she would easily beat out Willow if there was ever a popularity contest. then again a lot of the people that used to frequent here arent around anymore and us regulars arent really that big of a sample size so its hard to say.
Yeah, you're probably right. Thinking on it my guesstimate may have been heavily skewed by my fellow Azelites keeping their voices down (lest The Topic Which Must Not Be Named rears it's ugly head again) and people reacting positively to the Willow reveal and consequently also to her.

The Adepts Of Azel, Mother Of All are not a loud and rowdy bunch, but a bunch non the less.

We open our arms to welcome all and everyone who is in need for a hug.
We hold up good manners.
We support who is in trouble.
We cook for the hungry.
We kick ass when an ass needs kicking.
We rescue who is in peril.
We are Family
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: BeoWoolF
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes