Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
you have to check out the conversation between the MC and Rachel in the alley .. he tells Rach everything ...

when telling Azel and Shauna .... he tells them also
Rachael is a legit Badass, I would not want to fuck around with her. I suspect she has some contacts on the darker side of life.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
gotta love how BD did the meeting between Azel and Willow .. its almost like what would really happen ... first 2 thoughts in Azel's head is someones pregnant :love:
That and the one where both the MC and Cedey talk it out before going to Azel, those are the best moments in the game. I can't wait for more stuff like that.

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
Well the scuttlebutt was it was originally planned to score with her, but the pay off would be in direct conflict with Patreon's policies so the pay off wasnt put in but the build up remains cause it doesn't hurt the story any. Rachel is a perv and azel is getting more affectionate so why take extra time and erase them parts?
Besides if an evil modder does undertake the giant undertaking it gives them something to use as flags
We need to do what we can to encourage the evil modders out there.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Lauren to MC " you two haven't done anything have you " :ROFLMAO:
I think that is more about her worrying that if she is right(which she is) that they are siblings, that it would have deep implications for both of these troubled kids she's trying to help!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think that is more about her worrying that if she is right(which she is) that they are siblings, that it would have deep implications for both of these troubled kids she's trying to help!
naww rethink that ... Lauren is hoping that you and willow haven't had sex yet

Reactions: Hordragg

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
naww rethink that ... Lauren is hoping that you and willow haven't had sex yet
No, I just re-looked at that part,I think you are maybe reading too much into itMC just clued in that Willow is sister when Lauren comes in as mc is trying to wake up a sleepwaking Willow, after getting her settled and seeing the mess she asks that question

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes