Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Hey guys... I am coming here after around 2 months or so... just wanna know... is there any update coming? I heard about the dev going through a lot around 2 months back.. but wanna know.. is still there hope... missing this game a lot

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys... I am coming here after around 2 months or so... just wanna know... is there any update coming? I heard about the dev going through a lot around 2 months back.. but wanna know.. is still there hope... missing this game a lot
The most up to date information can be found in the mini FAQ. There is a link in my signature and also on the OP, but yes we should have a release this month (more details in the FAQ).

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
No and the two games really shouldn't be compared.
BaDIK isn't even a Harem so the analogy falls flat on that alone. If you actually want to even compare the characters the MC in BaDIK has less agency than here and he's even more a character that's mired by circumstance or destiny. At least here it is the MC's story and how he wants or doesn't want to interact with those around him. So if we're going for strike 3 of the comparisons the MC as you stated in BADIK isn't a Jock. He may fight but his pen is defintely mighter than his sword so Zoe better watch the fuck out.
I agree.BADIK is more closer to BARS than to WVM.

Reactions: ImperialD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Up to now there is no reason why a relationship with Stacy? would be impossible.
There are some things not clear about her yet, so .. who knows.. we can but hope.
If we don't get some Stacy lovin I fear Loco will go full Palpatine and execute Order 666 and have his clone army go on a scorched earth campaign. I would hope I would be spared but just in case The Temple of Bailey is built to withstand a 100 megaton nuke so I should be good.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If we don't get some Stacy lovin I fear Loco will go full Palpatine and execute Order 666 and have his clone army go on a scorched earth campaign. I would hope I would be spared but just in case The Temple of Bailey is built to a 100 megaton nuke so I should be good.
i agree i think Loco would actually go LOCO
Thanks for the confidence in me guys.

I have said this before if it turns out that Stacy is off limits for some reason, I will be disappointed, but I would be ok. As long as the reason is good and it supports the story I am all for it. Don't worry I won't go crazy over it (well maybe a little, but who could tell the difference at this point). Don't worry I won't send in the clones to do my evil bidding although it would be tempting. No matter what BD decides to do with Stacy I will support it, because I am just so invested in this game that losing one of my favorites would not make it worth quitting over or me getting disappointed.

I am not like those others that say "What I can't have sex with Azel, Wendy or Willow, then the game is crap and I don't want to play anymore". There are so many good looking girls in this game and several we haven't even got to know better yet that to lose one more wouldn't be a huge deal. Plus I am way more invested in the overall story.

Plus with "Gamer Girl" Stacy and the Stacy clone army I have everything covered that I needed until an evil modder helps me out in the long run in the highly unlikely scenario that Stacy is off limits.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If we don't get some Stacy lovin I fear Loco will go full Palpatine and execute Order 666 and have his clone army go on a scorched earth campaign. I would hope I would be spared but just in case The Temple of Bailey is built to a 100 megaton nuke so I should be good.
Don't worry if I do go crazy I would execute order 69 first so you would be safe. ;)

We save order 666 for the trolls.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It's not my game and I don't own or program it, so if for whatever reason BD decides to take some girls off the buffet, I'll just accept it. Still plenty of fish on the "All you can eat Sushi bar".

Speaking of Sushi, I'm more than willing to see some more cunnilingus scenes. That stuff's hot.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks for the confidence in me guys.

I have said this before if it turns out that Stacy is off limits for some reason, I will be disappointed, but I would be ok. As long as the reason is good and it supports the story I am all for it. Don't worry I won't go crazy over it (well maybe a little, but who could tell the difference at this point). Don't worry I won't send in the clones to do my evil bidding although it would be tempting. No matter what BD decides to do with Stacy I will support it, because I am just so invested in this game that losing one of my favorites would not make it worth quitting over or me getting disappointed.

I am not like those others that say "What I can't have sex with Azel, Wendy or Willow, then the game is crap and I don't want to play anymore". There are so many good looking girls in this game and several we haven't even got to know better yet that to lose one more wouldn't be a huge deal. Plus I am way more invested in the overall story.

Plus with "Gamer Girl" Stacy and the Stacy clone army I have everything covered that I needed until an evil modder helps me out in the long run in the highly unlikely scenario that Stacy is off limits.
True, I do not think She will be off limits. Should BD choose to make her though, then it is his decision. His story to tell.
Not my Circus, not my Monkeys ;)

How butthurt someone has to be to walk away from a game like that just because they cant bang who they want.. damn this generation of entitled sissies....

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's not my game and I don't own or program it, so if for whatever reason BD decides to take some girls off the buffet, I'll just accept it. Still plenty of fish on the "All you can eat Sushi bar".

Speaking of Sushi, I'm more than willing to see some more cunnilingus scenes. That stuff's hot.
yeah i kinda agree .. i mean i'll probably cry and whin like a baby .. but i'll have to live with it ... i guess :cry:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am pretty sure we will not have any more off limits characters in the game. Even the ones that are off limits now will get content down the road at some point anyways.

The crazy part is that I just really want to know how the rest of the conversation with Willow goes, how the meeting with Tali and Azel/Rachael goes down and what is going to happen at the bowling event. To be honest at this point I just want to hear what is next in the story over which lewd scene is next. I am sure we are going to get something really good (or several really good ones) in the next update, but some of the story is what I am looking forward to the most. I know I am probably in the minority there but that is how it is for me.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes