Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I also think that Penny is just shy and awkward as you put it by nature, but also desperately wants to get out of her shell? My take is that she has been struggling with acceptance, not only of her own body but also by how others perceive her. So when MC compliments her and pays attention to her in a positive way, it emboldened her to go further, perhaps even further and faster than she herself intended. In the end though, my take is that she initiated it and while it was awkward in the beginning, I'm just gonna notch that up to it being her first time, and by the end of it she was really into it. Or rather MC was really into her.
Is she really that shy by nature? Or is she just shy with us because of her hero worship? I don't really know, I vaguely remember one of the other girls being surprised at her being shy but not very clearly, might be misremembering.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Does MC have any flaws at all? He is kind of boring so far.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Since I'm kinda bored and felt like doing a bit of a search I've come across example of the old style VW bettle that have been modified and turned into a front engine. Which mean Penny`s VW was someone garage project that the person wanted rid of and she got cheap.

Examples.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Technically that can be used to describe about 80% of us here. (Okay so it's probably closer to 98% but a lot won't admit it)
if they did a digital dig on me all it would take was finding this site. Read any of the various adventures of the twins and they wouldn't be showing me out they'd prolly call security lol.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
if they did a digital dig on me all it would take was finding this site. Read any of the various adventures of the twins and they wouldn't be showing me out they'd prolly call security lol.
Good chance one of them will have a nice white "hug yourself" type jacket for you to try on as well.;)

Jun 25, 2017
Does MC have any flaws at all? He is kind of boring so far.
Kinda, but this game isn't really about him. He's more of a reactionary character, moved along by the plot, rather than a proactive participant in it. Makes for a boring story, but honestly he's mostly after what we're all after: sexing as many women as humanly possible. If you want a more engaging story I would recommend Being a DIK. For two games being about the exact same thing, they're pretty much as opposite as you can get thematically.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Kinda, but this game isn't really about him. He's more of a reactionary character, moved along by the plot, rather than a proactive participant in it. Makes for a boring story, but honestly he's mostly after what we're all after: sexing as many women as humanly possible. If you want a more engaging story I would recommend Being a DIK. For two games being about the exact same thing, they're pretty much as opposite as you can get thematically.
That's IT!

That's the backdrop of Harem Wars: WVM vs Being a DIK; Dawn of Justice

Just needs a special event character called Martha

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Being a dik is about a basketball star impregnating hundreds of women? Damn I need to play it sometime. :love:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Being a dik is about a basketball star impregnating hundreds of women? Damn I need to play it sometime. :love:
No and the two games really shouldn't be compared.
BaDIK isn't even a Harem so the analogy falls flat on that alone. If you actually want to even compare the characters the MC in BaDIK has less agency than here and he's even more a character that's mired by circumstance or destiny. At least here it is the MC's story and how he wants or doesn't want to interact with those around him. So if we're going for strike 3 of the comparisons the MC as you stated in BADIK isn't a Jock. He may fight but his pen is defintely mighter than his sword so Zoe better watch the fuck out.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Since I'm kinda bored and felt like doing a bit of a search I've come across example of the old style VW bettle that have been modified and turned into a front engine. Which mean Penny`s VW was someone garage project that the person wanted rid of and she got cheap.

Examples.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, so there is the chance of her Beetle looking like uurgh having huge potential :)(y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes