KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
KrystofDayne I hope you don't think I'm downplaying your opinion. Far from it, I've always respected and liked you for speaking your mind, to the point where I noticed that you were not around and quite frankly had me worried about your well-being. How's the new house btw?

I just thought it might be a good starting point for a frank and in-depth discussion about Penny between you, me, and everybody. I know she's polarizing, you're either a fan (like I am) or you're not. Loving Penny as much as I do I was quite surprised she didn't end up higher in the poll LocoGringo78 ran earlier in your absence, but hey.... I get it. To each their own.

After all, I'm a Veronica/Ruby/Carly lover so who am I to talk, right?

Also, I don't have a set of psychotic homicidal twins to sicc on people (much to my regret).

Reactions: csmk14

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Another reason why I'm really iffy on Penny, I thought that sex scene was just so weird. Having casual, spontaneous sex in that dirty and public parking lot just seemed so odd and out of character for both of them. Yeah, the MC's always up for casual sex but he still generally wants to make sure that the women are comfortable, and that scene was just the opposite of that, it took really long for Penny to enjoy the whole thing and even then, it felt sort of awkward and rushed.

It's also another example of how I can't figure Penny out. Is she bold and confident or shy and awkward? She seems to switch between them in a way I don't really find believable. On the one hand, the relationship between Penny and the MC progressed sort of slowly, yeah, Penny clearly had a crush on him since the beginning but she still felt weird and awkward about her body and seemed to want to respect his relationship with Jamie and Shauna. On the other hand, apparently she's just horny as fuck and wants to bang him first chance she gets? I don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me.
Never really could put my finger on it but something really bothered me with the parking lot scene.
That might well be it. :unsure:

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I like how we can all talk about who we like here without being called out for it. Everyone seems to respect each others opinions on the top girls, and it is clear that we all favor someone different. While some girls got a lot of high ratings in the ranking system, most of the rating was close outside the top 5 and the bottom 5 those were all clearly rated accordingly.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I like how we can all talk about who we like here without being called out for it. Everyone seems to respect each others opinions on the top girls, and it is clear that we all favor someone different. While some girls got a lot of high ratings in the ranking system, most of the rating was close outside the top 5 and the bottom 5 those were all clearly rated accordingly.
altho i think my picks are best .. i love them all :love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Never really could put my finger on it but something really bothered me with the parking lot scene.
That might well be it. :unsure:
I guess it was that the trunk and engine were backwards on the car. LOL sorry I know a lot of people point that out, but I really could care less about the accuracy of the car. Other than that the scene was good. BD did a good job showing how awkward the situation was and yet how desperately Penny wanted the MC at the same time. She showed her inner freak side a little bit as well. I am looking forward to more of her in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KrystofDayne

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I guess it was that the trunk and engine were backwards on the car. LOL sorry I know a lot of people point that out, but I really could care less about the accuracy of the car. Other than that the scene was good. BD did a good job showing how awkward the situation was and yet how desperately Penny wanted the MC at the same time. She showed her inner freak side a little bit as well. I am looking forward to more of her in the future.
maybe someone didn't know the engine in a VW was in the back ....

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
:unsure: ;)

Nah, the Engine/Trunk thing I did see, but what the hell, not everyone was working on a VW Beetle, especially as BD is in his early 20s it`s unlikely.

THAT they have sex, also fine by me, even if Penny is not high on my list of faves I do like her ( I am still playing fShauna ) and she deserves a little attention.
I think it`s the location that rubs me a little.

On the other hand, not my story, not my decision, BD knows what he is doing and I am fine with it as is. I do not know whats in store for this particular relationship, so (y):coffee:

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
:unsure: ;)

Nah, the Engine/Trunk thing I did see, but what the hell, not everyone was working on a VW Beetle, especially as BD is in his early 20s it`s unlikely.

THAT they have sex, also fine by me, even if Penny is not high on my list of faves I do like her ( I am still playing fShauna ) and she deserves a little attention.
I think it was more the location that rubs me a little.

On the other hand, not my story, not my decision, BD knows what he is doing and I am fine with it as is. I do not know whats in store for this particular relationship, so (y):coffee:
Eh it wasn't even really BD's fault I'm sure he bought the asset off the DAZ store like everything else. Which means its the fault of whoever created the original asset in the first place :p

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
KrystofDayne I hope you don't think I'm downplaying your opinion. Far from it, I've always respected and liked you for speaking your mind, to the point where I noticed that you were not around and quite frankly had me worried about your well-being. How's the new house btw?
Ha, "house", I wish :ROFLMAO: I'm a student, dude, I just moved to a new city for my masters studies.
But my 15 square-meter room is fine, thanks :p

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
...and i'm somehow still alive.

So clearly not being a Baliey fan isn't the only thing that gets you the Axe treatment.
Not like i didn't ever try....Actually I did sic SB on you once a long time ago but you just shrugged it off and called me crazy so now I just leave you alone cuz yer no fun :p

• Sad
Reactions: lemonfreak
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes