SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I am nervous that things will return to how they were after I release day 7 final.
The armies of Imperium of Jamie stand ready. Ordo Hereticus has already received special instructions.
I generally just lurk around, but sure am glad to see all the friendly nicknames in here helped you by just being themselves.

Even if some of them are filthy sectarians that need to be brought into the loving fold of the Empress ;)

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I'm not certain when the public discord will be a thing. It's still something I want to do but it'd be best to do it once things are back to normal.
It mainly became an idea from back when there were weekly releases and things were getting a little out of hand here and I was considering not coming to this thread anymore since it was becoming nothing but a source of negativity for me. (Which after going through some real shit I realize it was a little silly for me to care as much as I did about it.)
A big deal for me is communication with my players. I'm not shit without you guys and I thought a public discord where I could have more control than here was a good idea.

Which I have to say you guys have really turned it around for me, I've loved reading all of the conversations here over these past few months. From the theories to everything going on with sb&bb. But I mostly enjoy seeing all of you guys have a good time and seeing you guys become friends and looking out for one another. I think that's the thing I'm most proud of to come out of WVM. And I sincerely thank you all for that. :giggle:

I am nervous that things will return to how they were after I release day 7 final. But even if it does, I want you guys to know you've all had a tremendous impact on me and my whole healing process. Reading through here has helped me get through some tough days. And I'll never be able to thank you guys enough for that. <3
Just know we support you no matter what. You brought a lot of us together because of your great game. I made some great friends because your game inspired me to actually want to discuss it. We have a great community here the regulars fight off the occasional troll, but we always love to come here to talk about your game and speculate what will happen next. Sure some of us go over board (yes I am talking about me, and then anyone who calls Stacy a spy), but we enjoy it. I hope that some of my posts helped you out, because your game really helped me through so tough times as well, and I can never thank you enough for that.

We are all ready to experience your next update when you are ready so don't rush it or feel like you need to push something out. Also don't worry about a discord channel for the public it would just be some other place you have to monitor, unless you can find a way to get SB and BB to be the gatekeepers. I don't want to speak for everyone, but I like coming here to discuss the game more than a discord channel.

Thank you again for everything you do man. Keep up the good work and focus on feeling better.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks but I mean can you avoid having sex with a futa character? I don't mind talking with them or anything.
yes it's fully avoidable at the very beginning of the game there a choice to make Shauna trans or female if you choose female then you will not see an chicks with dicks

Reactions: NukaCola

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so if you make Shauna a transgender and Penny becomes one also ... you can or can not have sex with them ?
i think that what he wants to know

Reactions: NukaCola

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry, but is futa/trans content avoidable in this game?

You can have sex with both Penny and Shauna in the current version no matter with choice you make. The game guide on the OP shows you the steps for how to do so as well. Both will always be the same gender identification (you make the choice for Shauna right away and Penny follows the same gender identification). Penny can be avoided no matter the choice you make for Shauna. Shauna however can not be avoided so if you do not want that content make sure to chose here as female when given the option. There is currently no lewd content for Skye as he identifies as a male but has not gone through the process of transitioning. (hopefully I explained that right)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This is the answer I'm looking for. I didn't expect to get several quote in just a few minute after posting. You guys are all very helpful. Thank you.

Ask nicely and we are usually pretty helpful. Have fun and enjoy the game. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about it later.

Just a tip don't skip the text the story is really good.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes