Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is communications a real class? I assume it's something along the lines of Humanities rather than anything practical. More importantly is it a useful subject?
In addition what Loco said I'd state it's one of those "backup classes" for after the sports career when athletes go on television sportscasts as play by play or colour commentary experts.

Reactions: Krynh

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I dunno, Communications has a lot of real life applications. Sales, Marketing, Multi-Media and Politics to name a few. Just look at any spokesperson representing a large corporation or political party. Pretty sure Mackenzie took Communications as a prerequisite to being picked as MC's Social Media handler. It's a nice fall-back for MC if his basketball career is cut short or waving the Magic Dick around doesn't pull the Ladies anymore.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
The pen is mightier than the sword....but The Joker and John Wick have made it clear it's the pencils I should fear.

At least the pen didn't kill, it just got lost. We've all been there, Zoe's pen just had a slightly more interesting story to tell afterwards.

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
SB: Daddy what wrong?!?

*points at screen*

BB: *gasp*...sis go downstairs and pack up as much C4 and detonators as you can find......we're going California...we have a Tech Giant to kill
Damn. Just a normal thing I say to people all the time didn't think that one through. Wait don't kill google I won't know how to function without google or spell check. Oh well google it was nice knowing you, at least I still have spell check and The Krypt Angel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Krypt Angel

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Damn. Just a normal thing I say to people all the time didn't think that one through. Wait don't kill google I won't know how to function without google or spell check. Oh well google it was nice knowing you, at least I still have spell check and The Krypt Angel.
Don't worry I called them off I know you didn't really mean it *sniffle* besides I kinda had to stop them since The entire Temple of Bailey runs on Google Nest. If I let them go through with it I'd have to start doing all kinds of shit *shudder* manually

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I agree with you and more or less told him the same thing when he first brought it up. He didn't seem to agree with me at the time but then again he hasn't mentioned it again since so he might have given up on the idea.
Yeah I'm not certain when the public discord will be a thing. It's still something I want to do but it'd be best to do it once things are back to normal.
It mainly became an idea from back when there were weekly releases and things were getting a little out of hand here and I was considering not coming to this thread anymore since it was becoming nothing but a source of negativity for me. (Which after going through some real shit I realize it was a little silly for me to care as much as I did about it.)
A big deal for me is communication with my players. I'm not shit without you guys and I thought a public discord where I could have more control than here was a good idea.

Which I have to say you guys have really turned it around for me, I've loved reading all of the conversations here over these past few months. From the theories to everything going on with sb&bb. But I mostly enjoy seeing all of you guys have a good time and seeing you guys become friends and looking out for one another. I think that's the thing I'm most proud of to come out of WVM. And I sincerely thank you all for that. :giggle:

I am nervous that things will return to how they were after I release day 7 final. But even if it does, I want you guys to know you've all had a tremendous impact on me and my whole healing process. Reading through here has helped me get through some tough days. And I'll never be able to thank you guys enough for that. <3

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah I'm not certain when the public discord will be a thing. It's still something I want to do but it'd be best to do it once things are back to normal.
It mainly became an idea from back when there were weekly releases and things were getting a little out of hand here and I was considering not coming to this thread anymore since it was becoming nothing but a source of negativity for me. (Which after going through some real shit I realize it was a little silly for me to care as much as I did about it.)
A big deal for me is communication with my players. I'm not shit without you guys and I thought a public discord where I could have more control than here was a good idea.

Which I have to say you guys have really turned it around for me, I've loved reading all of the conversations here over these past few months. From the theories to everything going on with sb&bb. But I mostly enjoy seeing all of you guys have a good time and seeing you guys become friends and looking out for one another. I think that's the thing I'm most proud of to come out of WVM. And I sincerely thank you all for that. :giggle:

I am nervous that things will return to how they were after I release day 7 final. But even if it does, I want you guys to know you've all had a tremendous impact on me and my whole healing process. Reading through here has helped me get through some tough days. And I'll never be able to thank you guys enough for that. <3
We will all work hard to keep it as it is now!

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes