The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
and this for the best - even on patrons discord appear assholes that take out the brain from BD, as mentioned above
Yea i was pretty active on the patron discord for a while but it started getting more and more toxic there and I stopped. Only time you see me on there now is if I'm logged into discord to check another channel

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Just looking for a discussion topic for today, so if this was discussed already in the past sorry. Please skip this if you have not played through the most recent version, as this is hard to discuss without giving away some spoilers and I am not putting the entire thing in spoiler text.

You have been warned.

Are you still here? Last chance to turn back.

Since the news about Willow has not be shared with many of the girls yet, how do you think other will react to it such as Emiko and Zoe in particular?

Do you think they will accept her now or do you think they will still treat her like an outcast especially after the whole fight issue and them getting suspended for a day.

I think there will be a grudge still between Zoe and Willow, but I think Emiko will be a little more understanding. When I did my first run through I was expecting a fight between Willow and Zoe at one point that the MC would have to break up. I still feel this is possible, but not as likely as before.
We've already seen the most important women in MC's life accept Willow with a group hug. That pretty much removes any base of argument from the side-chicks.

If anyone was allowed to hold a grudge, it would have been Emiko, she's the one who got a black eye from Willow after all, yet she was the one to point MC towards Willow when she was feeling down and out. Which I found odd, if someone gave me a black eye, I wouldn't be too concerned by their mental well-being. But maybe that's just Emiko's character to always stick up for whomever feels the lowest at any given time. So one minute sticking up for Jamie because Willow insulted her, the next sticking up for Willow because she's down in the dumps.

I'm not sure about Zoe caring that much. I would have thought the Cheer Captain would show a stronger reaction to one of her squad members getting into a fight with the resident badass and getting a black eye as a result, but apparently she got over it pretty quickly, if my memory serves me correctly. Plus in my main playthrough, I cut her off so her opinion doesn't matter much to me.

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Any argument against the acceptance of Willow by any of the side girls would also be instantly invalidated by the sudden appearance of Coach Boomer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow. Can't say I was expecting a Sky High reference on here.

Regarding Willow, I think people will be fine with her presence. Maybe not day one, but by day two they'll be cool with her I'm sure. What I'm wondering is how this will affect the plot: Will she provide a way to deal with Ryker? Or will she bring new problems to the table? Because if she doesn't do either, what was the point?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Is communications a real class? I assume it's something along the lines of Humanities rather than anything practical. More importantly is it a useful subject?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Regarding Willow, I think people will be fine with her presence. Maybe not day one, but by day two they'll be cool with her I'm sure. What I'm wondering is how this will affect the plot: Will she provide a way to deal with Ryker? Or will she bring new problems to the table? Because if she doesn't do either, what was the point?
Willow will probably just kick Ryker's ass :ROFLMAO:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

What? It's a classic...

Regarding Willow I guess all we can do for now is wait and see. Too little information to predict what the point is, but I'm sure the journey will be worth it. In BD we trust.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Is communications a real class? I assume it's something along the lines of Humanities rather than anything practical. More importantly is it a useful subject?
Yeah, it's seen as an alternative / equivalent to English or whatever they're calling it nowadays. Or at least I know it's a thing in Canadian HS as well as Uni. Granted, I wasn't in it so I have no idea as to the contents.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
all Loco has down there is whips and chains hanging from the walls .. i copied mine after his :ROFLMAO:
Lies I say. I treat all the clones with the same respect the real Stacy deserves. Now what the clones do to others is totally up to them. I just point them in the right direction and they know what to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am still holding out for my dream scenario where Willow sucker punches Ryker "Don't touch my brubru you asshole" then Azel says "Language missy" from the background.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
My best friend Google told me this:

A communications major is a major designed to teach you about effective communication and how to apply it to fields like media, law and business. Coursework for this major is very similar to coursework for related majors such as public relations, advertising and journalism.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes