The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's one benefit of a viral apocalypse. Can't lose a sock if you don't have to wear socks.

Also, what are the twins' stance on socks? For or against?
SB: We tend to be naked most of the time...Daddy says it makes us more efficient killers cuz when someone sees a hot young naked girl stalking towards them of all the things that run through their minds "I'm about to get my throat ripped out" usually isn't one of them so they are less likely to run :devilish:

BB: That and Daddy's a fucking perv :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
BD i think your a straight up badass ... the way you started making this game .... thru all the shit you had to deal with (RL suck's sometimes sorry dude) including the dumbass shit you dealt with from idiots .... well basically all i have to say on that ....
you have my respect ....
your fan

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just looking for a discussion topic for today, so if this was discussed already in the past sorry. Please skip this if you have not played through the most recent version, as this is hard to discuss without giving away some spoilers and I am not putting the entire thing in spoiler text.

You have been warned.

Are you still here? Last chance to turn back.

Since the news about Willow has not be shared with many of the girls yet, how do you think other will react to it such as Emiko and Zoe in particular?

Do you think they will accept her now or do you think they will still treat her like an outcast especially after the whole fight issue and them getting suspended for a day.

I think there will be a grudge still between Zoe and Willow, but I think Emiko will be a little more understanding. When I did my first run through I was expecting a fight between Willow and Zoe at one point that the MC would have to break up. I still feel this is possible, but not as likely as before.

Reactions: Hordragg

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Since the news about Willow has not be shared with many of the girls yet, how do you think other will react to it such as Emiko and Zoe in particular?

Do you think they will accept her now or do you think they will still treat her like an outcast especially after the whole fight issue and them getting suspended for a day.
I think initially she will get the cold shoulder, but then the MC will step in and tell them to behave.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Just looking for a discussion topic for today, so if this was discussed already in the past sorry. Please skip this if you have not played through the most recent version, as this is hard to discuss without giving away some spoilers and I am not putting the entire thing in spoiler text.

You have been warned.

I think there will be a grudge still between Zoe and Willow, but I think Emiko will be a little more understanding. When I did my first run through I was expecting a fight between Willow and Zoe at one point that the MC would have to break up. I still feel this is possible, but not as likely as before.
I guess it depends on Willow because she seems to have changed a lot since she found her Brubru :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

You have been warned.

Emiko is already acting like the whole thing never even happened and even seemed worried about Willow when she found her all out of it in the lounge or whatever the room was. So I don't think Emiko even cares anymore and if there is any lingering animosity it'll go poof when she finds out the news.

If I'm honest having replayed the scene in Emi and Zoe's apartment which is the only time Zoe even addresses what happened she never says she's pissed at willow just that she's pissed at the MC and she was joking about that. So honestly I don't anything will happen at all. Even if she is pissed she certainly won't start anything major....getting in 2 fight in less than a week will prolly garner more than just a 1 day suspension and I doubt she wants that. If anyone tries to ice willow out once the news does break MC will squash that shit with a quickness...cuz nobody messes with his family In zoe's not even if you've been getting fucked by him....and a random writing utensil :p (sorry sorry I couldn't resist :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
and this for the best - even on patrons discord appear assholes that take out the brain from BD, as mentioned above

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'd vote never given the amount of dumb the dev already has to deal with.
But that's just like my opinion.
I agree with you and more or less told him the same thing when he first brought it up. He didn't seem to agree with me at the time but then again he hasn't mentioned it again since so he might have given up on the idea.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes