Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@The Krypt Angel
i know you hate it when i fuck with you , sorry but take it like a man .... :ROFLMAO:

@LocoGringo78

what can i say i missed you guys also while i was away sick .... omg what a lil prick loco is jkjk :ROFLMAO:
Hey what did I do to deserve that little comment there at the end. LOL

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
actually Stacy doesn't wanna talk about her mom and dad .. just her grandma she calls mom
Yeah, there was that. My memory is a little foggy.. age you know.
That`s exactly why I think there will be lots of talking and coming from that some feels.

Reactions: ImperialD

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I kinda both like and dread the slow-burn mystery of Stacy, because I initially liked Willow for the same reasons.
True, true.
While I do like the Willow "twist" it did take a little from the suspension. But I do not have any beef with that as, for me, it was one of the finest moments in the game.
I am looking forward to the reason why there were changes in the names...
Personally I can wait for the Stacy plot, hell there are so many fires burning, we can afford to have some on low flame ;)

If I just was not so darn curious..

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
i got a question for everyone ... what the hell is Zoe talking about when she says this :
i've looked this over back and forth .. and she doesn't say anything ....
So im thinking the Talk that she wants to have and needs to sleep on is maybe the talk about her becoming MC's GF and a part of his Harem or not. Just my theory though :D

Reactions: ImperialD

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, I guess some of the girls have to be slow burn so I expect to wait a little longer for a Stacy sex scene. Definitely not within the next two days if you say that's when the first season game will happen. Speaking of which, I can't even remember if they actually had a proper training with everybody being on the same page yet. If not then my prediction is a guaranteed L. (Especially when during the game some of the players are still working against each other.)

BTW people, you all are crazy. I left the thread alone since the announcement that the update may come in mid-August (I know we have to be patient until BD sorts himself out - and those *censored* DMs of insensitive *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEEEEEEEP* certainly don't help with that - but it still hurt a teensy weensy bit coming to the forum and still seeing 0.7.6 on a daily basis. No rush though, BD, I've waited so long that a few more weeks won't matter at all) and when I looked back into it I had to wade through 1800 (EIGHTEENHUNDRED) posts to get up to date again. Took me three days to read that all. :ROFLMAO:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
... and when I looked back into it I had to wade through 1800 (EIGHTEENHUNDRED) posts to get up to date again. Took me three days to read that all. :ROFLMAO:
Some day someone will pack that complete thread into a novel of its own.
It does have it all. Mystery, Drama, Humour, Rock, Suspense, A Pen, recurring appearances of Troll-Hords...
If that does not make a great story, what will...

... and those *censored* DMs of insensitive *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEEEEEEEP* ...
That reminds me, fun fact:
Did you all know that R2D2 was the most offensive character in a Movie/Movie Series ever?
They had to bleep out every single effing sentence he uttered...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZoePen and Brovalon

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I know this might be late but playing again and again through what we have. Line after line of dialogue but im left with.... Who else thinks Stacy is "watching us". I mean I tried to ferret it out and the only other person it could be is Penelope...but she is to much like Shauna so really only leaves 1 or am I missing something?

Reactions: Hammerhiem

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I know this might be late but playing again and again through what we have. Line after line of dialogue but im left with.... Who else thinks Stacy is "watching us". I mean I tried to ferret it out and the only other person it could be is Penelope...but she is to much like Shauna so really only leaves 1 or am I missing something?
ACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more Stacy is a spy. OMG not Penny too.

The person you are looking for is Wendy she is the one watching you.

Reactions: csmk14

raptr

Aug 30, 2018
Ok I am really enjoying this one. Now I get the votes. Story is cool, there is a lot of characters and girls are super cute and interesting. I just can help but think how cool it would have been to have some of the girls physically cum in the renders!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
ACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more Stacy is a spy. OMG not Penny too.

The person you are looking for is Wendy she is the one watching you.
So, I take it you don't want to see the evidence clearly not fabricated by yours truly, again…?! :p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes