Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OK, after reading the Mini FAQ and the Patreon I am still a little confused about the update(s).
We have Day 7 Final, Day 8 Part 1 and somewhere Week 1?
And the estimated release is probably somewhere at the end of september/beginning of august. For all of them?
Could someone clarify please if I misunderstood or missed something? Thank you very much :)
I removed the link referencing the September date in the FAQ, as plans have changed and I forgot to fix that. As for now I think the expectation is Day 7 final, then day 8 part 1, and then sometime after that the week 1 rework. Please do not quote me on that, as I do not have any inside information, but I believe that is the plan. As always BD could change it up completely on us at any time, and that is fine. For now we just wait for the day 7 final and see what he plans from there.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I have been away for a few days and have not posted any random thoughts or conspiracy theory's in a while so time for my random question/thought of the day.

What do you think will happen first a lewd scene with Stacy or an actual basketball game against another team?

(Sorry you all know I am obsessed with Stacy and she is my happy place in this game. If you have an issue with that just move along and ignore my post and comments here.)

While I really want it to be a Stacy lewd scene I think there is something additional to the story that needs to happen before they connect on that level. I think our first game will happen before anything with Stacy. Now I really hope I am wrong here, but I think the build up for something with Stacy is still in progress. I really feel there is some connection between the MC and Stacy we have not seen yet (please don't be related in any way. Yes, I know that all girls are romance-able in the game, with the exception of family members {it does not specify who in that is family though}).

I still find it odd with the basketball conversations and also why she was sent to the school a year early odd. Maybe it was just build up to hide that other story line, or maybe it was something else only time will tell. I can't wait to see how things progress in the game in the future.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'll go out on a limb here and say i think the basketball game will be 1st then sometime later sex with one of my favorite girls Stacy :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i got a question for everyone ... what the hell is Zoe talking about when she says this :
i've looked this over back and forth .. and she doesn't say anything ....

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
i got a question for everyone ... what the hell is Zoe talking about when she says this :
That talk has not happened yet so you will get your answer at a later date.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That talk has yet to happen.
but thats where it doesn't make sense ..... seeing how he meets up with her at that stripper pole and has sex with her again ..... she had the chance there .. and besides she said she had to sleep on it .. which would mean tomorrow .... what would be so important that she has to sleep on it 1st ?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
but thats where it doesn't make sense ..... seeing how he meets up with her at that stripper pole and has sex with her again ..... she had the chance there .. and besides she said she had to sleep on it .. which would mean tomorrow .... what would be so important that she has to sleep on it 1st ?
Well you see.....that is uhhh......Hey look! a pen!

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Ok I have been away for a few days and have not posted any random thoughts or conspiracy theory's in a while so time for my random question/thought of the day.

What do you think will happen first a lewd scene with Stacy or an actual basketball game against another team?

(Sorry you all know I am obsessed with Stacy and she is my happy place in this game. If you have an issue with that just move along and ignore my post and comments here.)

While I really want it to be a Stacy lewd scene I think there is something additional to the story that needs to happen before they connect on that level. I think our first game will happen before anything with Stacy. Now I really hope I am wrong here, but I think the build up for something with Stacy is still in progress. I really feel there is some connection between the MC and Stacy we have not seen yet (please don't be related in any way. Yes, I know that all girls are romance-able in the game, with the exception of family members {it does not specify who in that is family though}).

I still find it odd with the basketball conversations and also why she was sent to the school a year early odd. Maybe it was just build up to hide that other story line, or maybe it was something else only time will tell. I can't wait to see how things progress in the game in the future.
Depends a bit on what you define as a lewd scene. If we're talking about kissing or maybe holding her and pinching her ass slightly or something, I could definitely imagine that happening before a basketball game, I'd even go out on a limb and say it's likely.
If you're talking about actual intercourse, then I feel like it's pretty safe that the basketball game will happen before that.
But if we're talking about something in the middle, handjob/blowjob/cunnilingus/titplay, that's hard to say.

I'm also having trouble remembering when the first basketball game is scheduled to be. Soon? I know that it's soon, that it was a surprise how soon it would be, but I really don't know when exactly anymore, been too long since I played it.

Reactions: Jace325

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Depends a bit on what you define as a lewd scene. If we're talking about kissing or maybe holding her and pinching her ass slightly or something, I could definitely imagine that happening before a basketball game, I'd even go out on a limb and say it's likely.
If you're talking about actual intercourse, then I feel like it's pretty safe that the basketball game will happen before that.
But if we're talking about something in the middle, handjob/blowjob/cunnilingus/titplay, that's hard to say.

I'm also having trouble remembering when the first basketball game is scheduled to be. Soon? I know that it's soon, that it was a surprise how soon it would be, but I really don't know when exactly anymore, been too long since I played it.
well its said the game got moved up to monday and if my memory serves me .. which i'll admit half the time it doesn't .... we've got 2 more days till the 1st game of the season :)
as far as getting some minor contact with Stacy i think that's a definite yes cause shes a good girl .. she'll want the same as Jamie and Shauna ... to go slowly , which to be honest i think would be ok :love:

Reactions: KrystofDayne

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know someone else brought this up once before so I'll repeat what I said then. I think she's alluding to the fact tha tshe wants to tell us she has changed her mind about just wanting to just be a fuck buddy that gets treated like a girlfriend and wants to actually BE our girlfriend.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think she is going to say she wants a real relationship with the MC, but that conversation has not happened yet so it is only speculation at this point.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
that's exactly what i was thinking about also .. i think Zoe wants more than being a fuck buddy ... and wants the time to think about sharing you with the other girls .... which i don't think will be a problem for her :whistle:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

My guess would be that there will be something coming soon.
Most likely more information about Stacy`s "Mother" aka Grandma, whats up with her real Mother ( did I miss that ?? ).
Also I "expect" ( read: guess ) that there will be some more conversations that lead to kissing, maybe grabbing.
Real bedsports before the first game I think not.

But hey, considering the amount of action MC packs into his days he could be ending up fucking Charles before the first game as he is finished with the other characters in the VN :unsure: ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My guess would be that there will be something coming soon.
Most likely more information about Stacy`s "Mother" aka Grandma, whats up with her real Mother ( did I miss that ?? ).
Also I "expect" ( read: guess ) that there will be some more conversations that lead to kissing, maybe grabbing.
Real bedsports before the first game I think not.

But hey, considering the amount of action MC packs into his days he could be ending up fucking Charles before the first game as he is finished with the other characters in the VN :unsure: ;)
actually Stacy doesn't wanna talk about her mom and dad .. just her grandma she calls mom

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes