Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I know this might be late but playing again and again through what we have. Line after line of dialogue but im left with.... Who else thinks Stacy is "watching us". I mean I tried to ferret it out and the only other person it could be is Penelope...but she is to much like Shauna so really only leaves 1 or am I missing something?
Excuse me! This is my theory, go invent one of your own to annoy Loco :p

We are correct of course it is Stacy.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
A question to think on. Iis Zoe someone who only wants one on one sex with MC or would she accept a threesome?

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Both is certainly a valid explaination and, since you speak to BD I assume you know more than you're letting on (to people reading this post, DON'T BUG KA WITH QUESTIONS OR YOU'LL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH; I MAY NOT HAVE THE TWINS BUT MY MEME GAME IS STRONG)
Your meme game is such high strength I'm half expecting a rock or "The Rock" when I see you post a spoiler in other threads.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok I have been away for a few days and have not posted any random thoughts or conspiracy theory's in a while so time for my random question/thought of the day.

What do you think will happen first a lewd scene with Stacy or an actual basketball game against another team?

(Sorry you all know I am obsessed with Stacy and she is my happy place in this game. If you have an issue with that just move along and ignore my post and comments here.)

While I really want it to be a Stacy lewd scene I think there is something additional to the story that needs to happen before they connect on that level. I think our first game will happen before anything with Stacy. Now I really hope I am wrong here, but I think the build up for something with Stacy is still in progress. I really feel there is some connection between the MC and Stacy we have not seen yet (please don't be related in any way. Yes, I know that all girls are romance-able in the game, with the exception of family members {it does not specify who in that is family though}).

I still find it odd with the basketball conversations and also why she was sent to the school a year early odd. Maybe it was just build up to hide that other story line, or maybe it was something else only time will tell. I can't wait to see how things progress in the game in the future.
I'd also love a Stacy lewd, but I think we get a BB game first

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, I agree with the folks of you who think that Zoe is mulling over becoming a fully fledged girlfriend and joining the harem. But with a growing membership number she may have to accept the odd three- or moresome to get some time in. (Although we know that MC's days are stuffed to the brim, must be some time-bending wormhole somewhere... *ponders*)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I know nothing :oops::censored:
You say too much without saying anything at all. If my math adds up you know slightly more than us but still less than what we all think you know. Which clearly equals 3 or was it 2, no it's 4, wait what was the question again.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The Krypt Angel

i'm sorry i couldn't help myself .... you got all quite on me ... did i piss you off again

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes