Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
#notteampenny I'm sorry, I like my girls like not being able to count their bones or fear that I'll break their ribs when I hug them. :D

That's why I would have preferred to just cheer her up after the streaking without the sex scene, but you can only do both or nothing, so cheering up and taking one for the team it was. Like others said, BD does what BD does, and that's how it's meant to be.

Speaking of the asset store...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: ;)

Nah, the Engine/Trunk thing I did see, but what the hell, not everyone was working on a VW Beetle, especially as BD is in his early 20s it`s unlikely.

THAT they have sex, also fine by me, even if Penny is not high on my list of faves I do like her ( I am still playing fShauna ) and she deserves a little attention.
I think it`s the location that rubs me a little.

On the other hand, not my story, not my decision, BD knows what he is doing and I am fine with it as is. I do not know whats in store for this particular relationship, so (y):coffee:
i knew a blind dude back in the 80's that would work on VW's and knew where everything was .. i was amazed watching him tear them apart .. and rebuild them ...

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have already planned to stay away from this thread and discord whenever the new update drops to prevent me from seeing more spoilers too. I just can't help to click 'em all.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Double spoiler makes up for it. Don't stop being you, I would miss the spoiler roulette if you did.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm always being watched. That's why i don't use Incognito mode, gotta keep the big brother entertained while they either get freaked out by my search history or find themselves with the most awkward boner ever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes