Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think they're just a regular not great-average school, and that's why it's such a big deal MC is there.
Seems likely. If they were renowned for their academics, they probably wouldn't care quite so much about their sports programs. I mean do, like, Yale or Caltech or whatever care that much about their sports programs? That's not what they're famous for.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I think if WVM was going to be a sandbox it would've happened by now. Otherwise I'm way behind on my homework. Hey, you're in Anthropology 101 right? Can i look over your notes?

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
they're fine it's just been kinda quiet here lately so they haven't had a reason to come out to play :p

on a related note tho I was listening to Spotify earlier tonight and it randomly threw a song at me that I think I'm gonna officially deem their theme song
I was thinking Bay of Pigs by Civil War

;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The Krypt Angel sry if i offended you...it was a stupid yoke...i love SB and care about her...
May i join your cult?
yea well she's MINE so back off mmmkay? Also you haven't offended me but you have started to get on my nerves. so if you don't seriously dial back the creepy ass stalker vibes yer giving off every time I see you I'm just gonna put you on ignore and be done with you.

Reactions: User1230

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
really?i said sry...
it was a joke...again i told you it was a bad joke from my stupid brother and i tried to fix it...
geez...
i am fully aware that it was to much what he wrote...thats why i wanted to send you a fair shake hands,drink a beer together and forget that stupid joke and maybe laugh about it cuz we both like bailey...
but calling me stalker?
really?
come on,we are all friendly here and i wanna fix this...
i even had send you a pm...

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
really?i said sry...
it was a joke...again i told you it was a bad joke from my stupid brother and i tried to fix it...
geez...
i am fully aware that it was to much what he wrote...thats why i wanted to send you a fair shake hands,drink a beer together and forget that stupid joke and maybe laugh about it cuz we both like bailey...
but calling me stalker?
really?
come on,we are all friendly here and i wanna fix this...
i even had send you a pm...
Who's the girl in your signature?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
on a related note tho I was listening to Spotify earlier tonight and it randomly threw a song at me that I think I'm gonna officially deem their theme song
I could totally picture SB and BB singing this song softly and eerily to their victims as they stalk them in a creepy "Come Play With Us" vibe from the shining.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes