blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Can anyone tell what happened to Braindrop, his patreon public post stated that he is sick but he is sick with what? He also stated that he paused his patreon for 4 months in a row.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If I remember correctly it's the college Jamie was able to get into (Shauna too but that mattered less at that point). MC could've gone anywhere but chose to go wherever Jamie (and Shauna) went
you actually have this backwards ... it was the only college that Shauna could get in .... so you and Jamie decide to go there also ...

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i got the song for Willow .. i think it fits her to a " T "

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah yes, since - if I remember correctly - Bailey and Rainn played for the other team before the MC entered the scene this has to be their song:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone tell what happened to Braindrop, his patreon public post stated that he is sick but he is sick with what? He also stated that he paused his patreon for 4 months in a row.

There is some information in the mini FAQ. I would suggest to start there. Not to put words in his mouth or to take anything for granted, but it seems to be a mental issue with some personal stuff that he talked about a little bit and then removed it. He also has been feeling under the weather a bit lately but no details on what that really is. We are due for an update according to BD soon 18th - 23rd of this month. I think we will get a status update next week as well.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ah yes, since - if I remember correctly - Bailey and Rainn played for the other team before the MC entered the scene this has to be their song:

You remember wrong :p They kissed...Once...that was it....Bailey even emphasizes that point. So at best they tossed the ball a lil :)

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Bailey once her clothes come off :devilish:

BB: Dammit that should be my song!!

Uh..well you are technically Bailey so....it sort of is?

BB: Yay for cosmic loopholes!

SB: When do I get a song? I feel left out:mad:

*hugs SB* I'm sorry sweety I've been trying I swear :(

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Big Henchman has red hair.

Stacy has red hair.

Is this coincidence or foreshadowing?
Coincidence in my book, but would open a nice avenue to get Kronk, ahh.. Henchmen to MCs side. After all Ryker stalked Hemchmen`s .. ahh whatever relationship.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Coincidence in my book, but would open a nice avenue to get Kronk, ahh.. Henchmen to MCs side. After all Ryker stalked Hemchmen`s .. ahh whatever relationship.
Well done you, now I'm hoping for scenes with Gorg exploring his kronker side. The house needs an enthusiastic cook anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Happy belated birthday to you.......hope all is well Isabella seems to be my favorite then aunt then the rest.....it`s just her look.......IDK?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes