Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
what happened to this game/ haven`t see updates in a while.
Check the mini FAQ for more details, it can be found in my signature or the OP. We are expecting an update some time this month between the 18th-23rd, based on information from the developer.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
lemonfreak

I know you are working on a playlist and had a good one for Shauna, but I thought of another good song for Shauna. I think this one fits her good based on the lyrics.

I felt these lyrics at the end of the song really hit it home for her.

All my flawz to see.
But you still love,
Love me.

You still love me
Even when I sin
I don't fit in
Cuz I've been burned
When I waited my turn
Don't act my age
I Don't want to
Call it a faze,
Call me taboo
Won't do as I'm told to believe
I wear my heart on my sleeve

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
lemonfreak

I know you are working on a playlist and had a good one for Shauna, but I thought of another good song for Shauna. I think this one fits her good based on the lyrics.

I felt these lyrics at the end of the song really hit it home for her.

All my flawz to see.
But you still love,
Love me.

You still love me
Even when I sin
I don't fit in
Cuz I've been burned
When I waited my turn
Don't act my age
I Don't want to
Call it a faze,
Call me taboo
Won't do as I'm told to believe
I wear my heart on my sleeve
Well there's 2 version of her so she could have 2 songs :) When I suggested the current one on the list I did it more with Trans Shauna in mind. Yours feels a bit more like Female Shauna...to me at least

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Eh i think the better Elizabeth Song is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also because i think so little of Charles this comes to mind about his creepy ways
Edit because no song for Carly Yet so...

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
A second song for FemShauna is a good idea but, while I'm happy to take this song into consideration, I'm going to wait until the rework is out so I can see the changes to her backstory.

Here's what I've got so far, an * means I've pretty much locked it in, an x means I'm unhappy with it, a j means it's a dumb joke

Azel - Into Your Arms - Lemonheads *
Bailey - Want You Bad - Offspring
Charles - Charmless Man - Blur *
Dubaku - Bit by Bit - Akala
Elizabeth - Breathe you In My Dreams - Trixie Whitley *
Emiko - U Got It Bad - Usher x
Ethan/Jacob - Standup - The Prodigy
Harp - Shake It Out - Florence And The Machine
Jamie - Summertime - The Sundays
Jasmine - No More (Baby I'ma Do Right) - 3LW
Katie - I Wish I Was Someone Better - Blood Red Shoes
Kimmy - Sleep Alone - Bat For Lashes
Penny (f) - Delete the Kisses - Wolf Alice *
Penny (t) - Annabel - Goldfrapp
Rachel - Bitch - Meredith Brooks *
Raine - This Is Love - PJ Harvey
Ryker - Head Kicked In - Rezillos *
Shauna - Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara (credit Krypt Angel) *
Skye - Dude Looks Like A Lady xj
Stacy - Just Another Dream - Cathy Dennis x
Tia - Let's Talk About Sex - Salt-N-Pepa
Vanessa - Father Figure - George Michael
Willow/Cedar - The Mother We Share - Chvrches x
Zoe - Wannabe - Spice Girls x

Game Anthem - Horny - Mousse T feat Hot 'N' Juicy j
Can you do another list with music from animes?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Last time I posted lyrics I associate with girls from this game (that has NO music of its own) they all got deleted because imaginary soundtracks to the girls of this game (that has NO music of its own) is apparently so off-topic to the point of thread derailment by a certain kind of people that they almost took away my enjoyment of hanging out with this crazy family.

But let's live dangerously and try again.

TShauna- You've got the Love (Florence and The Machine/The Source ft. Candi Staton depending on preference)

(Flo)
(Candi)

FShauna- Number Two (Joe Jackson)

Elizabeth- The Time Is Now (Moloko)

Jamie- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life (Stevie Wonder)

Veronica- She's Always a Woman To Me (Billy Joel)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No, I am severely underqualified to do that, my knowledge of anime is, quite frankly, pathetic :(

Nah. I'm happy with my Liz choice (hence the *)

Lol on the Carly choice but I'm trying to avoid the jokey choices so Aerosmith and Mousse T are already on the chopping block.

By all means make your own list, I stole the idea from Loco so I have no claim to it ;)
I'll have you know the only joke music choice was Charles.

and okay on the Liz choice.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'll have you know the only joke music choice was Charles.

and okay on the Liz choice.
I actually put up Fat-Bottomed Girls for Carly, but that was in one of the post that got caught up in the Purge (ie deleted)

The other choice would have been Big girls You are Beautiful (Miko)

The Joke option for me woulda been All About That Bass (Meghan Trainor) because Carly doesn't seem that confident (yet). That chick in the Moon interview though, she got it in spades.

Reactions: ZTex

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
As ToeSucker1974 pointed out, this discussion has been labelled off-topic once already (I guess that's the reason I had a load of posts deleted over the weekend) so I've made a thread in Off Topic. I suggest we continue over there :)
"Sleep well, I'll most likely kill you in the morning." The Dread Pirate Roberts. The Mods.

If I can offer just a teeny tiny bit of constructive critisism dear Mods, please learn how to read the room. Yes we sometimes go off topic, but we're family, that's what families do. And when the occasional Troll shows up, we all band together and show him/her the door. That's what families do.

And together, we have kept this thread one of the most non-toxic and civilized threads on this board, where we all genuinely like each other and appreciate each other and noone is more liked and appreciated than our Hero Braindrop who brought us all here.

And we're doing a fine job of policing this thread without your help. Seriously the heavy handedness with which you treated this thread lately, and it's really noticeable, is not doing any favours to the little community we built up.

This thread isn't burning to the ground, so no Federal troops are needed. If anything you're just stoking more unrest.

***this message was brought to you by your Friendly Neighbourhood ToeSucker***

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I literally suck Toes though :unsure:

New question, which of the WVM girls as the prettiest feet?

I'm still on the Barefoot Lifestyle Veronica train, surprise surprise.
As I see it there was not really much emphasis on feet in the game ( yet? ), except for Lady V of course.
Also feet do not really do much for me, only in the complete package with the legs, so I will not vote on that one...

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
As I see it there was not really much emphasis on feet in the game ( yet? ), except for Lady V of course.
Also feet do not really do much for me, only in the complete package with the legs, so I will not vote on that one...
Well to quote ZZ Top: "She got Legs and Knows How To Use Them." But if these monstrosities are at the end of them Imma gonna take a hard pass.

3736679397_69ef0fcd9b_b.jpg

Don't neglect your feet.

• Wow
Reactions: BeoWoolF

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Haven't played the game since uh....bru bru event happened. Do we have some more Zoe(I hope I am right about her name) content?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm 40+, I've been on the internet sine the days of the dial-up modem. Some say I was the cameraman on the infamous 2 girls 1 Cup video, but those are just vile rumours.

There is precious little that surprises me anymore on the webs, but go ahead.

*Drops gauntlet*

Surprise me Bitch.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes