Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Has BD ever said what kind of rig he's running to make the renders and all for WVM? I've been throwing spaghetti at the walls to think of a good game concept and now I think I've got one that sticks.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Has BD ever said what kind of rig he's running to make the renders and all for WVM? I've been throwing spaghetti at the walls to think of a good game concept and now I think I've got one that sticks.
He has 2 rigs. 1st has dual 2080 supers and the 2nd which he recently built has a Ryzen 9 3950x, 2x Titan rtx, 64GB ram.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hope BrainDrop getting better and a good birthday...

I respect that BD need to have it own space on the final round before the product update release.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Can anyone tell what happened to Braindrop, his patreon public post stated that he is sick but he is sick with what? He also stated that he paused his patreon for 4 months in a row.
Remember respect individual's personal life. That include health. I read that BD was sick, that all the detail we should know. I respect that and wish BD to get well.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A few days short of being at this wonderful forum for a year and finally earned my first face palm stalker :love: love it when you effect the trolls so much they lose time trying to irritate you.

Sorry for bragging off topic. I just feel I made it finally.

Since the update should be this month what are you looking forward to most? Or who?

I'm really looking forward to the bowling event, I know its gonna be entertaining and fun. Also really interested in seeing our princess interact with the harem. How about youse?

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Alright, after that little hiccup, back to the matters at hand.

Is Big Henchman (that's his name, his semi-OFFICIAL NAME) a student at WVM or just some hired outside help? With Damien maybe not being the best new guy friend, maybe MC could stand to get himself a new man in his life. Me personally, I'd like to think that BH is maybe trying to turn his life around after some roadblocks in his early 20's. Now that he's a 28-30ish guy going back to school, maybe he's going for a degree in education. Maybe the only reason he's working for Ryker is because he's not rolling in cash and needs tuition assistance. Maybe a good pal like MC could help keep BH on the right towards graduation.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Alright, after that little hiccup, back to the matters at hand.

Is Big Henchman (that's his name, his semi-OFFICIAL NAME) a student at WVM or just some hired outside help? With Damien maybe not being the best new guy friend, maybe MC could stand to get himself a new man in his life. Me personally, I'd like to think that BH is maybe trying to turn his life around after some roadblocks in his early 20's. Now that he's a 28-30ish guy going back to school, maybe he's going for a degree in education. Maybe the only reason he's working for Ryker is because he's not rolling in cash and needs tuition assistance. Maybe a good pal like MC could help keep BH on the right towards graduation.
Out of reacts, lol.
I never gave the henchman a second thought until your posts, but to be fair there is alot in this vn to distract focus :)

Now that I have noticed him I will admit I find what could happen with him fascinating so thank you for that. :)

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I've reached the end of the game (well, the end of what's been published so far) and now I understand why this thread has so many answers, it's a great game, don't be mistaken to position it prematurely in my top3, and finally Shauna has won my heart and I understand why it must be part of the plot and the relationship, There is more history and argument than it might seem at first sight, I like that, that unknowns arise and have to be resolved, which leads me to think, taking into account that the game only runs during the first week, is that the author intends to be much longer, has he ever talked about his intentions in terms of chapters?

Pleasantly surprised, what bothers me to play these games is to know them when they are still in development, currently I am still waiting for updates of city of broken dreamers, being a dik, and become a rockstar .

Thanks to all, I will keep on looking for the next publications.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've reached the end of the game (well, the end of what's been published so far) and now I understand why this thread has so many answers, it's a great game, don't be mistaken to position it prematurely in my top3, and finally Shauna has won my heart and I understand why it must be part of the plot and the relationship, There is more history and argument than it might seem at first sight, I like that, that unknowns arise and have to be resolved, which leads me to think, taking into account that the game only runs during the first week, is that the author intends to be much longer, has he ever talked about his intentions in terms of chapters?

Pleasantly surprised, what bothers me to play these games is to know them when they are still in development, currently I am still waiting for updates of city of broken dreamers, being a dik, and become a rockstar .

I know that probably is not the right thread to ask, but apart from those mentioned, you recommend me some other at the height of these? and comment my tastes, I like that they have a plot that hooks, without NTR or futas (at least not forced).

your asking for an off topic answer .. and your post probably will get deleted as well as who answers :(

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
A few days short of being at this wonderful forum for a year and finally earned my first face palm stalker :love: love it when you effect the trolls so much they lose time trying to irritate you.

Sorry for bragging off topic. I just feel I made it finally.

Since the update should be this month what are you looking forward to most? Or who?

I'm really looking forward to the bowling event, I know its gonna be entertaining and fun. Also really interested in seeing our princess interact with the harem. How about youse?
What I'm looking forward to.
  1. For Zoe to have the talk she alluded too and be a bit more involved.
  2. The spa date with Azel
  3. Some chill time in the in-home theatre with one of the girls
  4. The girls accepting the princess
  5. For Rachael to offer to help Damien

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
your asking for an off topic answer .. and your post probably will get deleted as well as who answers :(
Wow, sorry, in the being a dik thread I asked the same question and that's why I came to this game, there was no problem in answering it, if necessary I edit the post

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What I'm looking forward to.
  1. For Zoe to have the talk she alluded too and be a bit more involved.
  2. The spa date with Azel
  3. Some chill time in the in-home theatre with one of the girls
  4. The girls accepting the princess
  5. For Rachael to offer to help Damien
Man nice ones, I may need to replay this vn again cause some of them I forgot or didn't think of at all. So excited

I know that probably is not the right thread to ask, but apart from those mentioned, you recommend me some other at the height of these? and comment my tastes, I like that they have a plot that hooks, without NTR or futas (at least not forced).

it will be deleted nothing personal this thread is moderated pretty tightly but I believe if you search there are like 5 threads on the subject of "more vns like WVM". That may help you

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes