Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
What would y'all say about adding Mabel (Nurse) to the harem, officially? I know she's a bit...experienced, but I think she'd be a great addition to the team. She's got a history in medicine, and you know she's down to clown. :whistle:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What would y'all say about adding Mabel (Nurse) to the harem, officially? I know she's a bit...experienced, but I think she'd be a great addition to the team. She's got a history in medicine, and you know she's down to clown. :whistle:
Which one is mabel again ?
Is it the granny or is it pink hair ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If thats the elderly one, I think her husband may have issues with it. If that's the younger one then I'm sold lol

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I already intend to get the sisters Veronica and Vanessa might as well go for Cousin Mabel too...would be a crime not to complete the set and all

Reactions: csmk14

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
neither she the red/brown haired nurse who accidentally on purpose got kimmy off
Hmm i thought she had pink hair for some reason...Either that or i'm confusing her for the waitress at the diner now.

Doesn't really change my opinion. Gonna need more than one nurse to raise all the kids.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This is reason #144 of why I could never ever have a harem in real life. I can't even remember the names of the ladies in this vn, I imagine it would be even worse in real life :p
Just do the George Foreman approach to naming.

Everyone is named George, even his daughters.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
It's okay, like the Blues Brother said, it can get a little confusing with so many different gals.

Mabel (Nurse) is the reason a GILF tag would be applicable to this game. She helps out MC after practice once.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's okay, like the Blues Brother said, it can get a little confusing with so many different gals.

Mabel (Nurse) is the reason a GILF tag would be applicable to this game. She helps out MC after practice once.
:love: Blues Brothers.
The gilf is married and happily they just have an open marriage so I don't see her moving in.

When the mc goes pro he needs to buy a block of house or a whole apartment building :p:LOL:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yer confusing the nurses dude despite Mabel being an old lady name she is the younger one Margret is the old hag
Wait she has the same name as Stacy's Mom ?
This is already confusing enough please tell me two ladies don't have the same name.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Wait she has the same name as Stacy's Mom ?
This is already confusing enough please tell me two ladies don't have the same name.
oh no that's my bad had a brain fart getting my granny's misxed up old nurse doesn't even have a name yet[/QUOTE]

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes