Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ok so I ran into a slight issue and was hoping someone here can help me figure it out. I have so many play through saves going that I am not sure who is in which one anymore. Does anyone know if there is a way to figure out which girls are in your Harem in a save easily. Sorry I am not a tech/programmer guy so you may have to dumb it down a little for me.
Not easily, no.

But adding to what Krynh and Drakan47 said, you could also use the developer menu (Shift+D) to view the variables tracked by the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To have the game start in developer mode create a rpy with the following content inside the game's game folder:

This is the list of variables currently tracked by the game:
You probably want to have a look at the ones ending in 'love', 'girlfriend' and 'interest'.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok so I ran into a slight issue and was hoping someone here can help me figure it out. I have so many play through saves going that I am not sure who is in which one anymore. Does anyone know if there is a way to figure out which girls are in your Harem in a save easily. Sorry I am not a tech/programmer guy so you may have to dumb it down a little for me.
alternative to using save editor you can also run UnRen and use option 3 to activate the consoles then hit SHift+D and use the variable viewer from the dev menu

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
he's planning on moving to a week by week update after he finishes day 7 .. if i'm not mistaken
The last time he was talking about how he would do days and releases going forward was that he was gonna do day 8 and 9 as a 2 part release since there isnt gonna be a whole lot going on compared to the previous days, and then do days 10-14 as an unknown amount of parts release and then move to week by week so something along the lines of week 3 part 1,2,3 etc.

Keep in mind that he last time he talked about this was a couple of months back when he thought he would have day 7 final out relatively quicker than what ended up being the case so plans have probably changed a few times since then.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
What would y'all say about adding Mabel (Nurse) to the harem, officially? I know she's a bit...experienced, but I think she'd be a great addition to the team. She's got a history in medicine, and you know she's down to clown. :whistle:
I would be much in favour of having at least the option. ( personally I would add her to the family... )
Think this would be quite unlikely as she is married... and he likes when she is dicking around. So no apparent reason for a breakup.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
whats the "harrassment" bd is talkin about on the patreon news update?
He was being harassed by patreon members and members on this site. He did not provide a lot of details, but I know he shared a few examples here at one point but I do not have a link to them.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I read the article that interview BD. I did see BD planned out how long it may take BD to complete this game. At this moment, I truly believe BD may need to take few days to few weeks break after BD release the update. Once BD feels better and relaxed, BD should limit itself how much time need to put into the development each day. Also only work on it a few days a week so BD take it easy to progress the next update. Since BD states it all into this game, He should take it easy. Also hopefully he could find another developer to assist him in future. It is not always easy to get developer to work in same path, however it just takes time to find the right one to work together.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes