Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
He has 2 rigs. 1st has dual 2080 supers and the 2nd which he recently built has a Ryzen 9 3950x, 2x Titan rtx, 64GB ram.
I sure feel sorry for him having recently built one with two titans, given the specs and price of the new 3090s. It hurts bad enough having bought a 2080 recently.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I sure feel sorry for him having recently built one with two titans, given the specs and price of the new 3090s. It hurts bad enough having bought a 2080 recently.
Damn, didn't felt that recent actually but it has only been two months since he posted about it. Really does seem a bit unfortunate to say the least. Ah well, cards not out yet and he got himself a killer rig still. :love:

Il meglio è l'inimico del bene

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
the current version of the DAZ and drivers is optimized for 20xx, but not yet for 30xx - so no problem - he can work on a project, and not be a beta tester for his money

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, it seems there was a bunch of craziness going on yesterday so let me help out a little bit.

The character that goes by the name Nurse:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then there is Margret who is Stacy's Mom/grandma depending on the day in the story. No clue what kind of job she has yet.

Then you have Mabel who is a nurse and also Veronica's and Vanessa's cousin.

Then you have Vanessa who is Nathan's mom, Veronica's sister and Mabel's cousin. She is not a nurse, but she holds many jobs one being a waitress.

I think I got all the confusion here addressed, but don't forget there is a guide that goes over who all the characters are in the game, as well as a character sheet. Both can be found on the OP.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
yea like I said that was my bad insomnia has been particularly bad the past few days and I'm running on very little sleep so my brain misfires now and then :ROFLMAO:
The funny part is you have been calling the old nurse Margret for a long time now. Even when I had a slight mental break down and put the Old Nurse as my signature for a day you called her Margret then too. It seems like whenever a troll pops up you get confused on who the Nurse is and who Margret is, but that is ok. As long as you know the difference between Bailey, SB, and BB you are all good. I always know who you are talking about when it comes to the rest of the characters even if you don't call them the right name.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok and for my last post to catch up on the craziness from yesterday. I saw the troll post and decided to not respond to him, and I think we should all take that same approach. It seems that whenever you go after a troll that takes a stab at BD directly and uses false information to slander him the post gets removed by a mod as someone will report them (wait was that me?), or a mod will just come in and address it.

Like several others had posted before I was just a fan of the game, and really had a great time talking about it before I got to know BD. Once I got to know him that is when I decided to be a patreon member of his. He is such a great guy and does not deserve anything that is happening to him in his personal life. I hate how all of a sudden there are so many experts on how long it takes to get over a loss. Sure some people function just find shortly after a loss, but others can be crippled by that loss for a long time. I can see how one of the characters in the game is based off a person in real life that was lost, could have a greater impact since you are reminded of them every time you write a scene for that character. We all just need to let him process the lost how ever he needs to. We know he is working hard on the game and how critical he is on his own work as well. Hang in there and stay positive for him.

I come here every day to show my support by talking about his game with you all. I have been trying to help those that are new to the game with questions. I know we get some trolls or people who can't read the questions above there own to get the answered to when the next update is and that is all ok. We are never going to get rid of them all. I just try to ignore the trolls and just respond nicely to those that can't find the information on their own.

I feel like I write posts like this one a lot lately, and it makes me sad to know that people really don't care about the words they use. I thought that with everything going on in the world people would get better, but it seems that they are getting worse now. Oh well what can you do besides sit and wait patiently for the next bit of information on the update and the actual update itself.

Sorry for the wall of words again.

A devoted fan of BrainDrop, The local crazy person, Uncle Loco, an obsessed fan of Stacy, and one comment short of a mental break down signing off.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I like that, that unknowns arise and have to be resolved, which leads me to think, taking into account that the game only runs during the first week, is that the author intends to be much longer, has he ever talked about his intentions in terms of chapters?
Not exactly, he said he had plans to work on it for a few years. Next update will be finishing off day 7, then after that making the whole of week 1 consistent before going on to week 2

Reactions: murphy88

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The funny part is you have been calling the old nurse Margret for a long time now. Even when I had a slight mental break down and put the Old Nurse as my signature for a day you called her Margret then too. It seems like whenever a troll pops up you get confused on who the Nurse is and who Margret is, but that is ok. As long as you know the difference between Bailey, SB, and BB you are all good. I always know who you are talking about when it comes to the rest of the characters even if you don't call them the right name.
*shrug* you coulda corrected me at the time and save me from looking stupid later you dick :p Honestly tho it's mostly the fact that I have like less than zero interest in either of the GILFs (apart from Margrets connection to Stacy anyway) that's the cause behind me getting them twisted in my head.

As for The Twins It's nigh impossible for me to get them confused anymore. they have the same voice in general but due to the drastic difference in their personalities they talk differently in my head. SB has a more deceptively innocent almost child like quality to her speech pattern. BB is a bit harder to define....she almost always has a bitchy batshit crazy edge to her speech.

BB: Awwww I love you too Daddy :p

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Not exactly, he said he had plans to work on it for a few years. Next update will be finishing off day 7, then after that making the whole of week 1 consistent before going on to week 2
Yes, in fact, at the end of the last chapter he makes a note that he preferred to end the week with a separate chapter so as not to condense all the information in a heavy-handed way.

Before your personal problem, how often did you publish an update? Normally most devs take about 3 months, if you want to extend the project a few years, I imagine that everything will be focused on a few games until the draft wants to take over the mc no? Because if you go day by day by chapter, you will hardly be able to cover a whole year.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
*shrug* you coulda corrected me at the time and save me from looking stupid later you dick :p Honestly tho it's mostly the fact that I have like less than zero interest in either of the GILFs (apart from Margrets connection to Stacy anyway) that's the cause behind me getting them twisted in my head.
I did, but you went back to calling her Margret anyways. TO be honest since she doesn't have a name it is easy to get her and Margret confused. I may refer to the old nurse as Margret 2 going forward just to continue the joke. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Before your personal problem, how often did you publish an update? Normally most devs take about 3 months
BD had been posting updates every week .. until RL problems hit him .. and most of us had told him to slow down and take a break from everything .... like i said in a previous post .. BD is one of the best Dev's around

Because if you go day by day by chapter, you will hardly be able to cover a whole year
he's planning on moving to a week by week update after he finishes day 7 .. if i'm not mistaken

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I imagine that everything will be focused on a few games until the draft wants to take over the mc no? Because if you go day by day by chapter, you will hardly be able to cover a whole year.
After week 1 each update won't be part of a single day as much, so time will pass faster.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Based on some posts by BD it will be day 7 final (target 18-23rd this month), then day 8 part 1 (goal is for this month or he pauses payments again, see quote below). After that I assume the old plan of day 8 part 2 and then the week 1 rework will be some time next month, but don't quote me on that. Not sure if he will go into the full weeks after that or still stick with the days, only time will tell. Also in his interview with lewdpixles it talks about his plan to keep working on the game for 4-6 years according to the interview. If you haven't read that interview I suggest you take some time to check it out. I have it linked in the mini FAQ, or below if you don't want to read the FAQ.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so I ran into a slight issue and was hoping someone here can help me figure it out. I have so many play through saves going that I am not sure who is in which one anymore. Does anyone know if there is a way to figure out which girls are in your Harem in a save easily. Sorry I am not a tech/programmer guy so you may have to dumb it down a little for me.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ok so I ran into a slight issue and was hoping someone here can help me figure it out. I have so many play through saves going that I am not sure who is in which one anymore. Does anyone know if there is a way to figure out which girls are in your Harem in a save easily. Sorry I am not a tech/programmer guy so you may have to dumb it down a little for me.
You'd need to open the save and then look for flags related to each girl. Don't know how it's tracked but might be something along the lines of for example: Tia_sex1 = true or false.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a way to figure out which girls are in your Harem in a save easily.
To a certain extent you can use to see the variables in your save file (just drag the save file into that page), but not all of the variables are obvious as to what choices they represent (well, things like "CreampieRachelDay7" are obvious, others not so much)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You'd need to open the save and then look for flags related to each girl. Don't know how it's tracked but might be something along the lines of for example: Tia_sex1 = true or false.
To a certain extent you can use to see the variables in your save file (just drag the save file into that page), but not all of the variables are obvious as to what choices they represent (well, things like "CreampieRachelDay7" are obvious, others not so much)
Thank you both for the help.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes