Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I read the article that interview BD. I did see BD planned out how long it may take BD to complete this game. At this moment, I truly believe BD may need to take few days to few weeks break after BD release the update. Once BD feels better and relaxed, BD should limit itself how much time need to put into the development each day. Also only work on it a few days a week so BD take it easy to progress the next update. Since BD states it all into this game, He should take it easy. Also hopefully he could find another developer to assist him in future. It is not always easy to get developer to work in same path, however it just takes time to find the right one to work together.
i know you mean well when suggesting these things but this approach to developing WVM goes against what BD stands for and how his he is as a person and his work ethic.

BD likes to work with the goal of making weekly updates, he doesnt like making long updates that take months to come out. In an ideal world BD would like to move to bi-weekly updates but he is still gonna work on the game every day like he did when things were good, and thats what he is currently trying to work towards getting back to, once day 7 final is out things will become so much easier for him.

BD responded to similar suggestions about hiring other people to help him here and also other things, its worth a read: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3635302

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i know you mean well when suggesting these things but this approach to developing WVM goes against what BD stands for and how his he is as a person and his work ethic.

BD likes to work with the goal of making weekly updates, he doesnt like making long updates that take months to come out. In an ideal world BD would like to move to bi-weekly updates but he is still gonna work on the game every day like he did when things were good, and thats what he is currently trying to work towards getting back to, once day 7 final is out things will become so much easier for him.

BD responded to similar suggestions about hiring other people to help him here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3635302
I totally respect BD's decision and his work ethic. BD know his limitation.

I know I had some work ethic like he does, however I had pushed myself too far pass the burnout limit and ended up halting myself for a period of time. I used to program a lot for fun during my teen and When I went to my first college, I ended up doing too much and burn myself out too far that I had no interest in programing. When I transferred to another college and changed major it helps calm me down a bit. In fact, I was doing more machine language programing than high level programing. In addition, my professional career is different as well. I usually worked number of hours and I got burned out as well. However it doesn't keep me from continuing further since I know the limit. In addition, I rarely take vacation or time off. I kept telling myself one of these days I need to adapt a habit to take time off to recharge. I do not do programming as a professional career, however I do look at some coding once in a while.

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I totally respect BD's decision and his work ethic.

I know I had some work ethic like he does, however I had pushed myself too far pass the burnout limit and ended up halting myself for a period of time. I used to program a lot for fun during my teen and When I went to my first college, I ended up doing too much and burn myself out too far that I had no interest in programing. When I transferred to another college and changed major it helps calm me down a bit. In fact, I was doing more machine language programing than high level programing. In addition, my professional career is different as well. I usually worked number of hours and I got burned out as well. However it doesn't keep me from continuing further since I know the limit. In addition, I rarely take vacation or time off. I kept telling myself one of these days I need to adapt a habit to take time off to recharge. I do not do programming as a professional career, however I do look at some coding once in a while.
The thing is that its not the workload that is taking a toll on BD quite the opposite actually, its everything else, mainly problems and events that has taken place in his personal life and the hate he has been getting for close to a year now.

He wants more than anything that shit goes back to the way things were at the start of the year where he could just be happy and work on the game every day.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The thing is that its not the workload that is taking a toll on BD quite the opposite actually, its everything else, mainly problems and events that has taken place in his personal life and the hate he has been getting for close to a year now.
Well I treat BD personal life privately.

Well, the word "hate" is such a negative word, which I rarely every use. It a shame that individuals has to deal with the hate issue(s). Wish some of them would just move forward than just complain about it over a course of time. It is almost no different that what is going on in last few years with the movements and protesters. Wouldn't be long our past history will be censored or banned and it would not educate our future individuals how the culture have change over the years and etc.

Reactions: csmk14

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sorry, I was a little out of it yesterday. I was talking about Gilf Nurse, the one that has a signature.
I think I'm the worst here at remembering names and when i get the names right i also have a tendency to assign them to the wrong women:p there are worse things

Besides I remember the important 10s names :p

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
you think that bad try remembering all the names in Ecchi Sensei you be there a while
Honestly, just it's so difficult. At a certain size, I think there's almost too many characters. I'm not sure if WVM has hit that critical mass yet, but I feel like you can only go so wide with the amount of characters before quality suffers.

Reactions: MoreLinks

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
While I'm kinda interested in Ye Olde Nurse, I don't think she's all that interested in joining the Harem. She and her husband got their own thing going on that seems to work for them. I'm not opposed to seeing her return though.

I wonder why she chose a career in a Middle School, for example. If she chose to work at the college, she'd have a large pool of young bucks to fuck. In Middle School, without some unfortunate and quite frankly illegal implications, not so much.

I also wonder about the friendship between Ye Olde Nurse and Veronica. Their conversation was a bit more intimate than you would expect between a Middle School Nurse and the aunt of one of her many charges, it hints at a closer relationship.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Ye Olde Nurse turns out to be Mabel's mother and Mabel's following in the family footsteps.

Or she's just a horny old bird with no filter. Could go either way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
While I'm kinda interested in Ye Olde Nurse, I don't think she's all that interested in joining the Harem. She and her husband got their own thing going on that seems to work for them. I'm not opposed to seeing her return though.

I wonder why she chose a career in a Middle School, for example. If she chose to work at the college, she'd have a large pool of young bucks to fuck. In Middle School, without some unfortunate and quite frankly illegal implications, not so much.

I also wonder about the friendship between Ye Olde Nurse and Veronica. Their conversation was a bit more intimate than you would expect between a Middle School Nurse and the aunt of one of her many charges, it hints at a closer relationship.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Ye Olde Nurse turns out to be Mabel's mother and Mabel's following in the family footsteps.

Or she's just a horny old bird with no filter. Could go either way.
I think she chose the school so she didn't get into trouble. Doing her best to not lose her job by getting horny and getting plowed and getting caught

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
LocoGringo78 someone on the Radiant discord, who really hate f95 apparently, showed me a post from BD from somewhere saying release date info could be coming today(16th) or tomorrow(17th), post was on the 13th, I know I never saw such a post here, but i could have missed it, can anyone confirm?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes