ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
WVM: The Nurse.
Daring Adventures of a Middle-school Medical Professional.​

Dammit, even if this one is not to be taken too seriously, there is a lot of potential in this game, or better put AROUND this game that BD could be occupied for the next few decades...

List of possible Spin-Offs?

1. ( Children's ) The life of a pen...
2. ( Adult conclusion of 1. ) ... and the things it has seen.
3. WVN: The Nurse
4. ( More of a Secret Agent / PI / Fixer setup ) Rachels Motherhood, a WVN Prequel.
5. ...
it could be a female agent called Agent Pen :ROFLMAO:

metfreak

May 6, 2020
I've been off for a while now but I peek in once in a while. Happy belated birthday BD! Glad to see you're doing alright! Can't wait for more but most importantly, keep taking care of yourself first!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Why do most the posters that ask for update dates usually have low number of posts? Is all their posts asking when an update is?

And another question is needing to know the date for some specific reason? Like "sorry boss I can't work that day my favorite vn is due to update that day". Or "honey, I would love to have date night then but I need my vn fix, so can we reschedule?"
Just start reporting them. Asking for an update is off topic.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Why do most the posters that ask for update dates usually have low number of posts? Is all their posts asking when an update is?

And another question is needing to know the date for some specific reason? Like "sorry boss I can't work that day my favorite vn is due to update that day". Or "honey, I would love to have date night then but I need my vn fix, so can we reschedule?"
Many people don't live on forum boards. Most people just want to know when an update to one of their favorite game is. So they don't need to spend time posting replies.

Also asking for a release date isn't a crime. It just means that they are looking forward to playing the game. Example is one of my favorite games just got announce a sequel for 2021. Now of course I am excited but eventually would like to know the date.

God of War Ragnorok is coming!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Many people don't live on forum boards. Most people just want to know when an update to one of their favorite game is. So they don't need to spend time posting replies.

Also asking for a release date isn't a crime. It just means that they are looking forward to playing the game. Example is one of my favorite games just got announce a sequel for 2021. Now of course I am excited but eventually would like to know the date.

So laziness and curiosity gotcha. Fits with what I've seen anyway.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019

I mean your not wrong, but they have an account they can easily use the search bar and find it gets asked every page almost (and get answered with a link to the FAQ every time). It's no reason to be rude to the askers but I can't blame people for getting annoyed.

Reactions: csmk14 and Jarul

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
To be fair there are 50 pages when you search this thread for "Update?" and alot of them are whats in this update... will this update complete this and this day stuff like that. And So its not that big of an issue atleast to me it aint to just be like we are waiting for an Update from Braindrop. But as of now Soft date for new update is somewhere in the September 18th-23rd range. This is a soft update and could change to later We dont know at this moment. Cause the MiniFAQ While useful it is under the section where walk throughs and FAQ's about games are so it wouldnt cross my mind to check there. Unless the name was changed to Update FAQ's then i would just assume its part of the game instead of usefull info about the future update. Thats just my thoughts though

Reactions: dunhill

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
At this point I don't even care how many people ask for when the update is. I am just going to say the target is the 18th - 23rd and tell them to check the FAQ for more information. I know it is getting crazy for all the update questions, but it is also understandable. It is really the main reason I made the mini FAQ. Well that and all the incest questions. As long as the person asks in a decent way I have no issue giving them some information. However, if they come in with a negative attitude or say something rude then they get no information from me.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Quick question to everyone. So far who is your favorite girl? Besides Bailey of course xD
Probably Shauna (Female) - Or maybe Zoe
I am looking forward to more development from Willow, i think she'll be an interesting one. (And yes, i'm aware she won't be bangable, and that's fine. She seems cool so far)

Reactions: Silver-Argus
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes