csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Thanks. You gave me the answer I was looking for. If you are a Patreon follower which I think you probably are will you please post that release date he says he will post today or tomorrow? Thanks again.
I am not currently a Pateron member, but there plenty of fine folk here who are and will!

Reactions: JimMorrison19

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I think she chose the school so she didn't get into trouble. Doing her best to not lose her job by getting horny and getting plowed and getting caught
Whatever her reasons, I like that she's seperated from the main drama. I know the fanbase is divided on her, so it's probably for the best she's an optional choice, but in my mind she has grown to be somewhat of a cult favourite, or maybe even an ensemble Dark Horse. And I'm just really curious about her friendship with Veronica.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
someone on the Radiant discord, who really hate f95 apparently, showed me a post from BD from somewhere saying release date info could be coming today(16th) or tomorrow(17th), post was on the 13th, I know I never saw such a post here, but i could have missed it, can anyone confirm?
That message was stating he will provide a status update on the release on the 16th or 17th. The target release date is still between the 18th-23rd of this month. BD has also disconnected from the internet to focus on the update and avoid the negative comments again.

Reactions: WheresLucifer

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I try not to post things from the discord channel but I know a few others here do. Don't worry as soon as we know there is a date for the update it will be posted here when that is.

Reactions: Jarul and Hordragg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Whatever her reasons, I like that she's seperated from the main drama. I know the fanbase is divided on her, so it's probably for the best she's an optional choice, but in my mind she has grown to be somewhat of a cult favourite, or maybe even an ensemble Dark Horse. And I'm just really curious about her friendship with Veronica.
Haha yep, I could totally see a niche spin off :ROFLMAO: :p

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
That message was stating he will provide a status update on the release on the 16th or 17th. The target release date is still between the 18th-23rd of this month. BD has also disconnected from the internet to focus on the update and avoid the negative comments again.
I would like to think that even a single positive comment would outweigh a hundred negative comments. But we're all different, and the way we cope is different for each and every individual.

Especially in these times where we are physically cut off from our family and friends, having internet and certain online communities, have helped me deal with grief and the onset of depression. Without that, I'm not sure I would have been able to cope.

I'm not BD obviously, and what works for me might not work for him and vice-versa. And since he's disconnected, there's little chance he's going to read this but...

Braindrop it's okay to bury yourself in your work, if that's what you feel you need right now. But please also remember who you're working so hard for. Not the Trolls, not the Negative Nannys. You're doing it for this weird, fucked-up, disparate "family" that bonded over the experience you have so kindly offered. None of us would be here without you. And everyone of us is grateful for being a small part of your game and your life.

Even when we bicker amongst ourselves (as families are wont to do) it's almost always in good nature and never ever directed at you, because at the end of the day, we're only a family because of you. So even when I sometimes behave like the drunk uncle at the Thanksgiving table, I'm still proud of you and love you for what you've done so far, and will stick by you for anything you have planned in the future. (y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Glad to see BD is still working on it, and I don't just say that because I want to see it; getting into the habit of doing nothing while depressed is really toxic, and makes it really hard to start again. I know that trap well, it's all too easy to keep telling yourself that tomorrow, you'll do something. Wish the absolute best to him! (y)

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Haha yep, I could totally see a niche spin off :ROFLMAO: :p
WVM: The Nurse.
Daring Adventures of a Middle-school Medical Professional.​

Dammit, even if this one is not to be taken too seriously, there is a lot of potential in this game, or better put AROUND this game that BD could be occupied for the next few decades...

List of possible Spin-Offs?

1. ( Children's ) The life of a pen...
2. ( Adult conclusion of 1. ) ... and the things it has seen.
3. WVN: The Nurse
4. ( More of a Secret Agent / PI / Fixer setup ) Rachels Motherhood, a WVN Prequel.
5. ...

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I respected BD action to focus on his product. More likely disconnected from any forums/boards to focus.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WVM: The Nurse.
Daring Adventures of a Middle-school Medical Professional.​

Dammit, even if this one is not to be taken too seriously, there is a lot of potential in this game, or better put AROUND this game that BD could be occupied for the next few decades...

List of possible Spin-Offs?

1. ( Children's ) The life of a pen...
2. ( Adult conclusion of 1. ) ... and the things it has seen.
3. WVN: The Nurse
4. ( More of a Secret Agent / PI / Fixer setup ) Rachels Motherhood, a WVN Prequel.
5. ...
You know I would love a kinetic Rachael's story (pre meeting the mc) for sure

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why do most the posters that ask for update dates usually have low number of posts? Is all their posts asking when an update is?

And another question is needing to know the date for some specific reason? Like "sorry boss I can't work that day my favorite vn is due to update that day". Or "honey, I would love to have date night then but I need my vn fix, so can we reschedule?"

FrenZy__

Jul 4, 2020
Why do most the posters that ask for update dates usually have low number of posts? Is all their posts asking when an update is?

And another question is needing to know the date for some specific reason? Like "sorry boss I can't work that day my favorite vn is due to update that day". Or "honey, I would love to have date night then but I need my vn fix, so can we reschedule?"
umm... Is it bad that I wanna ask?

ZoePen

Oct 12, 2017
umm... Is it bad that I wanna ask?
It is when there is a FAQ in the OP, links to the FAQ in numerous peoples signatures, and a teeny tiny bit of work on your end would've given you the answer in less time than it took you to post the question.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes