Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Just start reporting them. Asking for an update is off topic.
what? I agree asking for update without checking few pages back and using search is stupid but it is most certainly not off-topic. This is directly related to the game.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I hate to rules lawyer you but....Rule 2.2
Sure it gets violated in every thread ever but it is against the rules. You can thank the local mods for telling me to get acquainted with them.
well, I don't want to start any negative feelings here but it all depend on exact definition of spamming. And there is non in the rules.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
well, I don't want to start any negative feelings here but it all depend on exact definition of spamming. And there is non in the rules.
Its frowned upon and actually serves very little purpose. There is a section that points out which vns have be updated recently, its well marked and easy to see.

"Are we there yet?" "How much further?" "When is the next update?" All questions that annoy and are usually used by rugrats.

Quick question to everyone. So far who is your favorite girl? Besides Bailey of course xD
Harper Rachael or Alexis (since you asked besides Bailey) my tastes are all over the place:p

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
What if we put something like "Update planned on 18th - 23rd September" on the front page. That way if they were glancing or search for it, it would be easier to understand from the front page. And rid off the obligation to reply to update related questions. Just my suggestion anyways.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Quick question to everyone. So far who is your favorite girl? Besides Bailey of course xD
We had a tier/ranking system for this a last month. I will do it again towards the end of the year as well. The results are in the link below. However to answer your question best girl for the story: Jamie (Long Live the WVM Harem Queen, Queen Jamie). My obsession: Stacy (The redheaded Goddess of WVM).

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-4104299

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Besides the obvious No.1 and 2. (Jamie and Shauna), and this is probably not a surprise to many, the Goddess Veronica.

Other than her I have a soft spot for underdogs, bad girls and the oft neglected, so Ruby, Carly and Rainne come to mind. I'm not sure where I placed Bailey to be honest. Top ten probably, but maybe not Top five.

EDIT: Nope I was wrong, the li'l pipsqueak squeaked in at No. eleven.

Last edited:

Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
This site just has to fix the search function so you can sort on date. In that way if you search for update you always get the latest info.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
while everyone has there favorites .. so do i . i love them all and wanna knock all the babes up :love:
and 1st i'm not greedy , they are all mine to knock up as i see fit to knock them up :love:
While we're on the topic, I want to do the same. But honestly, I find it kind of odd - I like the idea of impregnation, but I'm not very fond of the idea of having kids.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes