BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
While we're on the topic, I want to do the same. But honestly, I find it kind of odd - I like the idea of impregnation, but I'm not very fond of the idea of having kids.
That’s the reason you have a choice :D

I am going for the full expansion of the Family, but that’s me, you do like you have the best feel for it (y)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
You had to go there, didn‘t you?

ok, to be fair, so did Pen
Trust me, I'd prefer a beautiful bycicle kick from outside the penalty box, but sometimes you gottta serve the team and give the final nudge at the far end post in front of an open goal. ;)

As for the other discussion,

I don't have an impregnation fetish myself, but I'm resigned that it's part of the overall plot, so as long as we get to pick and choose, I'm okay with it. I wouldn't mind knocking Jamie up, as it's been discussed between her and MC. Knocking up a random girl (outside of the impregnation scheme) I'm generally not interested.

We all have our preferences, just look at the wildly differing poll outcomes.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Trust me, I'd prefer a beautiful bycicle kick from outside the penalty box, but sometimes you gottta serve the team and give the final nudge at the far end post in front of an open goal. ;)

As for the other discussion,

I don't have an impregnation fetish myself, but I'm resigned that it's part of the overall plot, so as long as we get to pick and choose, I'm okay with it. I wouldn't mind knocking Jamie up, as it's been discussed between her and MC. Knocking up a random girl (outside of the impregnation scheme) I'm generally not interested.

We all have our preferences, just look at the wildly differing poll outcomes.
Jamie is a given for me.
As I still play fShauna it’s the same here. (Will play tShauna someday, most likely at the end to round the game up.)
Also our Landlady and fixer will be included if she would want her own kid in addition to her Princess.
Harp is a big yes if the relationship will go so far.
All others, we will see how the Game develops.

Oh, and of course Stacy should she not be Rykers Spy ... ok, I show myself out...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
For the pregnancy stuff, I am pretty picky on it. I have already decided I am 100% ok with getting Jamie pregnant, and then anyone the MC is paid to get pregnant. Outside of that, I really don't have an interest in getting anyone else pregnant. I could possibly change my mind on a few girls that I feel a strong connection with the MC (Shauna, Stacy and Bailey), but even then I need to make sure they are mainstays in the MC life before I would consider it.

While the pregnancy part is not a big fetish for me, I don't mind it if it is done in a good tasteful way and I have a choice. I do have a lactation fetish so I hope that is brought into the game at some point way down the road. Maybe that is odd to some but we all have some odd fetish we are into, and I don't judge your fetishes.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
For the pregnancy stuff, I am pretty picky on it. I have already decided I am 100% ok with getting Jamie pregnant, and then anyone the MC is paid to get pregnant. Outside of that, I really don't have an interest in getting anyone else pregnant. I could possibly change my mind on a few girls that I feel a strong connection with the MC (Shauna, Stacy and Bailey), but even then I need to make sure they are mainstays in the MC life before I would consider it.

While the pregnancy part is not a big fetish for me, I don't mind it if it is done in a good tasteful way and I have a choice. I do have a lactation fetish so I hope that is brought into the game at some point way down the road. Maybe that is odd to some but we all have some odd fetish we are into, and I don't judge your fetishes.
Fetishes are quite crazy sometimes. Something can make you go boing, something quite similar does not do it at all, even disgust.
What I learned is that there is nothing on this wide world that does not have someone able to masturbate about it...
Some get off thinking about being smeared with mustard while being called onion...

Not my thing, but hey, who am I to judge...

Lactation is a nice and very natural thing, so you could have „chosen“ something more crazy than that. The taste by the way is also quite intoxicating, at least for me.

Pregnancy does huge things for me, unfortunately we could not go at it during my wife’s pregnancies as it produced pain... my darn luck
Still seeing a lady with baby bump... hrrrr

So yeah, looking forward to this part of the game.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi sorry if this is a stupid question but i did i read somewhere that BD would be posting a update post (Not game update) tonight to give us some more details with whats happening?

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Stacy, I see they are at it again with the spy talk. Please address this issue quickly. I know you are loyal to the MC and not Ryker, unlike some here who accuse you of being a spy.

View attachment 820485
You know I love this beautiful redhead and her sexy freckles.
It is the reason why I like her to be in the living arrangement already and would take her in into the core family any time.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes