pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Hi sorry if this is a stupid question but i did i read somewhere that BD would be posting a update post (Not game update) tonight to give us some more details with whats happening?
Word on the street is he has gone dark to finish his projects and not get distracted by haters.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hi sorry if this is a stupid question but i did i read somewhere that BD would be posting a update post (Not game update) tonight to give us some more details with whats happening?
He did indicate he was planning to give a status update on the 16th or 17th, but so far nothing yet. I know he disconnected himself from the web a few days back so who knows we might still see something later today.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
He did indicate he was planning to give a status update on the 16th or 17th, but so far nothing yet. I know he disconnected himself from the web a few days back so who knows we might still see something later today.
his state is also getting dumped on by what's left of Tropical Storm Sally at the moment so depending on how bad the weather is he might not be able to post anything even if he wants to. His house doesn't exactly have a great history dealing with large amounts of water:(

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
his state is also getting dumped on by what's left of Tropical Storm Sally at the moment so depending on how bad the weather is he might be able to post anything even if he wants to. His house doesn't exactly have a great history dealing with large amounts of water:(
Man I swear he has the worst luck of anyone. Hopefully, his house holds up and he and his family are safe.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Stacy, I see they are at it again with the spy talk. Please address this issue quickly. I know you are loyal to the MC and not Ryker, unlike some here who accuse you of being a spy.

View attachment 820485
Sorry

Not Sorry.

Agree about the pregnancy though, doesn't do anything for me tbh. Especially if it's done like StSaga has where they get pregnant and then won't touch you for 12 months.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Especially if it's done like StSaga has where they get pregnant and then won't touch you for 12 months.
Which does seem rather strange really as pregnancy usually leads to heightened sensations so they ideally would want to be going at it like rabbits. But seeing as BeoWoolF already mentioned an exception to this I may just be misinformed (and at the same time rather lucky…).

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm all for pregnancy. But it's mostly seeing them well-developed that does it for me.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
For the pregnancy stuff, I am pretty picky on it. I have already decided I am 100% ok with getting Jamie pregnant, and then anyone the MC is paid to get pregnant. Outside of that, I really don't have an interest in getting anyone else pregnant. I could possibly change my mind on a few girls that I feel a strong connection with the MC (Shauna, Stacy and Bailey), but even then I need to make sure they are mainstays in the MC life before I would consider it.

While the pregnancy part is not a big fetish for me, I don't mind it if it is done in a good tasteful way and I have a choice. I do have a lactation fetish so I hope that is brought into the game at some point way down the road. Maybe that is odd to some but we all have some odd fetish we are into, and I don't judge your fetishes.
I think Jasmine is a good candidate for pregnancy.
But all that should be for the last part of the game.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Im hoping for some ( i think her name is Carly.. The Chubby pizza delivery girl. Mostly cause while getting healthy is important MC Could help her to maybe understand that Shes perfect the way she is. But if she really does want help to lose some weight *would love her to still be kinda chubby at the end. Then maybe if MC and her get together they could work out together) I would love some of her but i agree with another statement. All of them They all deserve love and sexy times.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I would think that an intelligent MC might want to wait until he'd secured his financial future by signing with an NBA franchise and securing a big signing bonus but maybe you want to play as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the logical standpoint you are of course right, wait until he is drafted, or finished with school and working.
But in this game we are beyond logical in some points already, so this is not the breaking point for me.
Especially as Rachel is in town Azel will most likely be able to work for her again if needed, Rachel does pay good money for the impregnation of her clients and most likely she would also support.

So, game on as long as it is optional and not forced upon ;)

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I would think that an intelligent MC might want to wait until he'd secured his financial future by signing with an NBA franchise and securing a big signing bonus but maybe you want to play as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of College Athletes have babymamas before they're even eligible for the NBA draft. :p

While I'm not on the GET EVERYONE pregnant side, I definitely think it wouldn't be unreasonable to have some what with MC raw dogging everyone at every possible opportunity. Plus, I'm sure I read somewhere in WVM that MC's dick is powered by electrolytes.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Pregnancy and impregnation are a massive turnoffs for me and I hope that BD will keep it 100% optional for all characters.
it wont be. Pregnancy for certain characters will be unavoidable.

WVM has a huge focus on pregnancy and impregnating women and that part of the game will only grow as we move further into the story.

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So Sept 18-23 ? Anyone know if the update is hitting in this timeframe ?

Ofc not forcing anything, feel bad for the dev/s from what I read on their Patreon page, nobody should get threats for not updating a game.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019

Ofc not forcing anything, feel bad for the dev/s from what I read on their Patreon page, nobody should get threats for not updating a game.
I strongly doubt it. Judging from the pace he has gone by so far we probably won't be getting any more updates this year. 2021 would be my bet. Sure he had some major personal shit happening to him this year but going from weekly updates to not releasing anything in nearly 6 months while constantly pushing said update forward makes you wonder.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

So far all signs are saying yes to this time frame. BD was over 1,000 renders during his last status update. More information in the FAQ, which can be found in my signature or the OP.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I strongly doubt it. Judging from the pace he has gone by so far we probably won't be getting any more updates this year. 2021 would be my bet. Sure he had some major personal shit happening to him this year but going from weekly updates to not releasing anything in nearly 6 months while constantly pushing said update forward makes you wonder.
First off it's JUST 4 months! Second, he didn't say anything about a time frame til almost August, then yes things have been being pushed back, but none, or almost none have been HARD deadlines as he hates failing to make a deadline! Hell he's not even taking money right now. Now MAYBE I am misreading what you are saying, but to me the last part comes across poorly. There are PLENTY of games going as long or longer without even a hint at what is taking so long, so we all should appreciate that this dev cares enough to keep up up to date, even though he doesn't need to.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
First off it's JUST 4 months! Second, he didn't say anything about a time frame til almost August, then yes things have been being pushed back, but none, or almost none have been HARD deadlines as he hates failing to make a deadline! Hell he's not even taking money right now. Now MAYBE I am misreading what you are saying, but to me the last part comes across poorly. There are PLENTY of games going as long or longer without even a hint at what is taking so long, so we all should appreciate that this dev cares enough to keep up up to date, even though he doesn't need to.
He also hasn't taken any money in those 4 months.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

How's it going everyone?

This is mainly a post to share some final details about the update and what you can expect. Including a release date.
(The changelog is for the changes from 0.7.6 to 0.7.7)

Changelog for Day 7 final (Day 7 0.7.7)
1200 new renders
11 new animations
New renders for some earlier scenes in day 7
Slight story changes to earlier scenes in day 7

Official release date:
September 26th (3pm EST)

Why the 26th?

Render work is mostly done. Just a few renders left from this scene and some animations to finish.
Script work still has a bit to go but the bulk of it is done. Just some finer details to revise.
I expect render work to take around 2, maybe 3 more days to finish. And script work to take
around 5-6.
The remaining days are for me to send the update to a few playtesters I know. (I usually do playtesting myself but with an update of this size it seems like a good idea to get some help with it.)
They're also just for me to have a sort of safety blanket in case there are issues that'll take a day or two to fix.
I was aiming for the 18th-23rd but I ended up getting sick and had awful headaches that slowed down script work but I powered through for the renders.

What about Day 8 part 1? Will it be out this month?

With render work on D7 coming to an end in the next few days I plan to start render work on D8 immediately.
I plan to return to smaller consistent updates after D7 so D8p1 will be around 100-140 renders long.
I'm not going to say it will be 100% out by the 30th... but I'm going to try my best to have it out by then.

A few more things

I'm sure there's some curiosity around the changes to earlier scenes in Day 7. I'm willing to go into greater detail about them in the spoilers chat in my discord. (I would talk about them here but I don't want my fellow skim readers to have something spoiled)

Day 7 final introduces many characters which is a controversial topic as WVM already has a very large cast. So I feel I should state that the vast majority of these newly introduced characters are not mainstays for the story. Not to say that they'll never be seen again but they're mainly just background characters. It's hard to explain exactly as I can't do so without getting spoilery but I'll go into more detail once it's out.

I believe that's it. I hope I'm not forgetting anything.

I hope you'll enjoy it.
Love you guys. <3

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes