Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019

How's it going everyone?

This is mainly a post to share some final details about the update and what you can expect. Including a release date.
(The changelog is for the changes from 0.7.6 to 0.7.7)

Changelog for Day 7 final (Day 7 0.7.7)
1200 new renders
11 new animations
New renders for some earlier scenes in day 7
Slight story changes to earlier scenes in day 7

Official release date:
September 26th (3pm EST)

Why the 26th?

Render work is mostly done. Just a few renders left from this scene and some animations to finish.
Script work still has a bit to go but the bulk of it is done. Just some finer details to revise.
I expect render work to take around 2, maybe 3 more days to finish. And script work to take
around 5-6.
The remaining days are for me to send the update to a few playtesters I know. (I usually do playtesting myself but with an update of this size it seems like a good idea to get some help with it.)
They're also just for me to have a sort of safety blanket in case there are issues that'll take a day or two to fix.
I was aiming for the 18th-23rd but I ended up getting sick and had awful headaches that slowed down script work but I powered through for the renders.

What about Day 8 part 1? Will it be out this month?

With render work on D7 coming to an end in the next few days I plan to start render work on D8 immediately.
I plan to return to smaller consistent updates after D7 so D8p1 will be around 100-140 renders long.
I'm not going to say it will be 100% out by the 30th... but I'm going to try my best to have it out by then.

A few more things

I'm sure there's some curiosity around the changes to earlier scenes in Day 7. I'm willing to go into greater detail about them in the spoilers chat in my discord. (I would talk about them here but I don't want my fellow skim readers to have something spoiled)

Day 7 final introduces many characters which is a controversial topic as WVM already has a very large cast. So I feel I should state that the vast majority of these newly introduced characters are not mainstays for the story. Not to say that they'll never be seen again but they're mainly just background characters. It's hard to explain exactly as I can't do so without getting spoilery but I'll go into more detail once it's out.

I believe that's it. I hope I'm not forgetting anything.

I hope you'll enjoy it.
Love you guys. <3
Hopefully he will stick to said date. I love this game, i really do, but i cancelled my pledge a while ago with the intent of getting it going again when he is releasing somewhat regular updates again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krynh

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Hopefully he will stick to said date. I love this game, i really do, but i cancelled my pledge a while ago with the intent of getting it going again when he is releasing somewhat regular updates again.
I cancelled all pledges a while ago with the intent of getting it going again when I'm releasing somewhat regular updates again. :giggle:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Changes to day 7 scenes

Some of the changes to earlier scenes include:

Fixing some "issues". Like Penny checking an engine for blankets and Kimmy's injury switching legs.
Tali's introduction (day 6 and 7). Both Rachael showing pictures and how Rachael informs the MC.
Vanessa's restaurant scene, instead of her approaching the MC to ask if she can sit. After Shauna goes to the restroom the MC sees Vanessa eating alone and talks to her.
Emiko's scene in the hallway is different.
Some dialogue with Charles is changed

Last edited:

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Changes to day 7 scenes

Some of the changes to earlier scenes include:

Fixing some "issues". Like Penny checking an engine for blankets and Kimmy's injury switching legs.
Tali's introduction (day 6 and 7). Both Rachael showing pictures and how Rachael informs the MC.
Vanessa's restaurant scene, instead of her approaching the MC to ask if she can sit. After Shauna goes to the restroom the MC sees Vanessa eating alone and talks to her.
Emiko's scene in the hallway is different.
Some dialogue with Charles is changed
Personally i think the scenes you listed is good as is, but i'm looking forward to see if the changes makes them even better. Gotta start all the way from the beginning again to see the changes which sucks a bit but i'll power through.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i feel that i'm going to be dumping a bucket of gasoline on a very small fire, is it just me or is day7 already long enough?? i know i said this before but honestly i was expecting an update to finish off day7 to be a small one at around 100-150renders, as it stands currently the final version will be a huge update of over 1200 renders and a few animations with introducing a few new NPCs... the current version of WVM 7.6 puts it around 9-10:30PM so that only leaves maybe 1-3hrs to midnight, not to mention it was already a very eventful day for the MC... i was hoping that most of the work BD did was on update8 and keep it short for the day7 final, the MC may be a sex machine but he still needs sleep...

again its just a small thing nothing big, hats off to BD for actually getting back into his work and delivering such a big update... (he too should get some sleep)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
i feel that i'm going to be dumping a bucket of gasoline on a very small fire, is it just me or is day7 already long enough?? i know i said this before but honestly i was expecting an update to finish off day7 to be a small one at around 100-150renders, as it stands currently the final version will be a huge update of over 1200 renders and a few animations with introducing a few new NPCs... the current version of WVM 7.6 puts it around 9-10:30PM so that only leaves maybe 1-3hrs to midnight, not to mention it was already a very eventful day for the MC... i was hoping that most of the work BD did was on update8 and keep it short for the day7 final, the MC may be a sex machine but he still needs sleep...

again its just a small thing nothing big, hats off to BD for actually getting back into his work and delivering such a big update... (he too should get some sleep)
go big or go home i guess

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The FAQ has been updated. Thanks for posting the information in advance it makes it easier to steal you post link and attach it to the FAQ will the details from BD. I did not link the spoiler part since I do not want to know until I experience it myself.

I know we will get an uptick in update questions as it always seems to happen right after we get update information. Ignore trolls but respond to those that seem genuine looking for a status update. It seems that the search features are not the best for everyone here. It's easy to point them to the FAQ but also just as easy to say the 26th and see the the FAQ for more details.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This is in large part because F95s defaulted search option is not good.

Changing the search option in preferences from default to most recent makes searching for relevant info so much easier.

f95search.PNG
Oh yeah I know that but others seem to not know what to do.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For the pregnancy stuff, I am pretty picky on it. I have already decided I am 100% ok with getting Jamie pregnant, and then anyone the MC is paid to get pregnant. Outside of that, I really don't have an interest in getting anyone else pregnant. I could possibly change my mind on a few girls that I feel a strong connection with the MC (Shauna, Stacy and Bailey), but even then I need to make sure they are mainstays in the MC life before I would consider it.

While the pregnancy part is not a big fetish for me, I don't mind it if it is done in a good tasteful way and I have a choice. I do have a lactation fetish so I hope that is brought into the game at some point way down the road. Maybe that is odd to some but we all have some odd fetish we are into, and I don't judge your fetishes.
party pooper :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
tsk tsk it's called The Golden Cock of Love and Happinessbut yer kinda new so you never got the memo ;)

side note: diggin the new Penny banner :)
Thanks! You and Loco pointed me in the right direction!

but...there are many names for the Rod of the Gods, names that have been lost to the ages. The Romans called it Biggus Dickus, the Xia Dynasty called it Long Dong. They say it's what drove Alexander to cross the Indus. The legend of the Cock goes back into time immemorial.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020

How's it going everyone?

This is mainly a post to share some final details about the update and what you can expect. Including a release date.
(The changelog is for the changes from 0.7.6 to 0.7.7)

Changelog for Day 7 final (Day 7 0.7.7)
1200 new renders
11 new animations
New renders for some earlier scenes in day 7
Slight story changes to earlier scenes in day 7

Official release date:
September 26th (3pm EST)

Why the 26th?

Render work is mostly done. Just a few renders left from this scene and some animations to finish.
Script work still has a bit to go but the bulk of it is done. Just some finer details to revise.
I expect render work to take around 2, maybe 3 more days to finish. And script work to take
around 5-6.
The remaining days are for me to send the update to a few playtesters I know. (I usually do playtesting myself but with an update of this size it seems like a good idea to get some help with it.)
They're also just for me to have a sort of safety blanket in case there are issues that'll take a day or two to fix.
I was aiming for the 18th-23rd but I ended up getting sick and had awful headaches that slowed down script work but I powered through for the renders.

What about Day 8 part 1? Will it be out this month?

With render work on D7 coming to an end in the next few days I plan to start render work on D8 immediately.
I plan to return to smaller consistent updates after D7 so D8p1 will be around 100-140 renders long.
I'm not going to say it will be 100% out by the 30th... but I'm going to try my best to have it out by then.

A few more things

I'm sure there's some curiosity around the changes to earlier scenes in Day 7. I'm willing to go into greater detail about them in the spoilers chat in my discord. (I would talk about them here but I don't want my fellow skim readers to have something spoiled)

Day 7 final introduces many characters which is a controversial topic as WVM already has a very large cast. So I feel I should state that the vast majority of these newly introduced characters are not mainstays for the story. Not to say that they'll never be seen again but they're mainly just background characters. It's hard to explain exactly as I can't do so without getting spoilery but I'll go into more detail once it's out.

I believe that's it. I hope I'm not forgetting anything.

I hope you'll enjoy it.
Love you guys. <3

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks! You and Loco pointed me in the right direction!

but...there are many names for the Rod of the Gods, names that have been lost to the ages. The Romans called it Biggus Dickus, the Xia Dynasty called it Long Dong. They say it's what drove Alexander to cross the Indus. The legend of the Cock goes back into time immemorial.
yea but I didn't coin any of those therefore they suck and deserve to be forgotten :p

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
It would be ironic that if, MC blessed with the Magic Magnum Dong of Power and the power to charm even the most tsundere of cuties, had a low sperm count.
I've considered this as an obvious plot-twist incoming before, but on the other hand I kind of doubt that this will be the case.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I've considered this as an obvious plot-twist incoming before, but on the other hand I kind of doubt that this will be the case.
Seeing as Rachael has gone in whole hog on his ability to knock bitches up god knows what she would do if that happened...I suspect there would be blood

Reactions: Brovalon
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes