KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
If anything, I'm actually kinda curious. I wonder what Nuclear Plant they lived next to, to cause that.

The great thing about being a ToeSucker is, you can pick and choose which toes to suck. Those, never.
The first one looks like some sort of fungal infection, when I was doing some volunteer work on a dermatology ward, I had to change the bandages on something like that once, only that was much much worse, the guy had already lost one of his legs and the other foot had turned super gangrenous. You wouldn't believe the smell.

The second, I don't know, just looks like bad footcare, no trimming of the nails until they get long and nastily infected. Maybe milder case of fungal infection

The third one, I don't even know... I don't think I wanna know.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Only skimmed the previous pages, but kinda (jokingly) disappointed to not see a lot of love for Tia. The shower scene was so great I thought more people would be bringing that up. ;)

Feb 18, 2019
I'm starting to like these spoilers, but I know that one day...one day :eek: O.K. BD taking some time off.. my b'day is the 22nd hoping for a birthday miracle :D

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes