The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm not saying all the girls have to look like this, persay:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I'm not opposed to a little hair down there. After all a little goes a long way.

BACK OFF-TOPIC: And since we're talking about the twins again, are they house-broken yet? Cuz the last time you sent them after me they peed on the rug, Man! It really tied the room together!
they are perfectly house broken...you just pissed them off so they decided it'd be fun to piss on something of yers

Hadespawn

Jul 29, 2020
IMHO the TShauna route has a bigger emotional impact. The MC's decision to openly date her and fuck what everyone else has to say about it, resonates more with her being a Tgirl as opposed to a generically bullied girl.
I've now finished my tShauna run, and yes, that does have a bigger hit, but, still, she is the same personality/character in either version... best friend, tease but shy... which resonates with me, because all of my partners were friends first, if that makes sense

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It's a coincidence that I picked a name (Jace) that never gets used, but it's pretty nice never worrying about that (even my real name is pretty rare).
Although it's kinda weird having the antagonist(?) named Charles since I come from a long line of Charles on both sides
Imagine being Prince Charles though.

"Fuck you, Mother! You promised I'd be King one day! Seriously, FUCK YOU!"

Hey do you ever imagine Ye Olde Nurse and Queen Elizabeth at some point shared classes together? Or maybe Dick? Just wondering....

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Imagine being Prince Charles though.

"Fuck you, Mother! You promised I'd be King one day! Seriously, FUCK YOU!"

Hey do you ever imagine Ye Olde Nurse and Queen Elizabeth at some point shared classes together? Or maybe Dick? Just wondering....
i'm not British but the Queen is like one hot milf/gilf (even back in her younger yrs she looked good in her WW2 uniforms)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I wonder if Penny would be down for a study session with MC and Bailey.
Heh. "Study" session.

MC: "So you see, Bailey, even though Penny insists it's a front-loader"

*Penny penetrates from the front with a wicked smile*

MC: "It's actually... surprise, surprise! A Back-LOADER!"

*Cue sex in an uncomfortable place*

*And no, this time it's not the back of a Volkswagen*

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Well, Penny and Bailey have to get ready for their Anal 101 test, so I was thinking they could make some sort of conga line. Penny gets to try topping little Bailey's butthole, and MC takes Penny by the rear and gives Penny a refresher from their last study session.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I sometimes wonder if my references are too obscure. Is it on me? Am I really showing my age that much? If yes, I apologize. It was never my intention to confuse the Tic-Toc Crowd, whoops sorry my Bad The attention deficite, nope, wait one more try The youngsters you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does the new house come with a pool I wonder? Even though they weren't the lewdest of scenes, I'd probably miss those scenes of the girls prancing about in their bikinis. And yes, I know the basement comes equipped with a table tennis table and a Foossball table for entertainment, but still...

Pool. Bikinis....

Need I say more?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes