KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
That's generally the safest attitude to have about them :)

As for TShauna I have a soft spot for her myself. I have a close friend who is a trans girl and TShauna is so realistically well written that she reminds me of her constantly so I feel a connection to her. It's what originally drew me to WVM in the beginning you know before Bailey showed up and stole my heart and soul and what not :)
And sanity :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Hairy's been rather under-represented in WVM, if you ask me. I mean even Ye Olde Nurse, who you would think represents that generation, is a baldy down under.

Personally I like a bit of variation, From bald to trimmed, from Landing Strip to Freestyle, from Triangle to Full Bush. I'm definitely not particular.
Diversity spices up life ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm flattered, but I'm sure the Twins take priority.
To be honest the story I have would be a perfect fit for the twins as side characters. I could totally picture them working with the main character that is learning to be a contract killer and teaching him some of the needed skills. One day I may post some of the story I have been working on. If I can ever afford a PC that could handle rendering I may consider making the story into a VN. It would just need to be adapted into more of a sexual story then it is currently written as but that is an easy change considering some of the current characters written in the story.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
The boring real world version: Braindrop made me a custom Bailey render to use as my avatar I got bored one saturday and started making her talk on the thread alongside me in my posts under the name Slave Bailey. Later I had a second version of the avatar made and retired the first then brought her back as a second character called Berserker Bailey thus The Twins proper were born. It's been a thing for almost a year now and is so ingrained in the culture of the thread that they are treated by most as members of the thread family in their own right.
The lovely twins are my chosen sisters in this here tread.

Cheers ladies ;)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
To be honest the story I have would be a perfect fit for the twins as side characters. I could totally picture them working with the main character that is learning to be a contract killer and teaching him some of the needed skills. One day I may post some of the story I have been working on. If I can ever afford a PC that could handle rendering I may consider making the story into a VN. It would just need to be adapted into more of a sexual story then it is currently written as but that is an easy change considering some of the current characters written in the story.
If I had a rig that's decent at rendering, I'd take a shot myself. I'd be interested in reading what you came up with though. As someone who dabbled in creative writing, I might be able to offer some feedback. Just post it in NO MAN'S LAND off-topic and drop a link.

Or we could collaborate on a Ye Olde Nurse meets Rock fan-fiction. I'm game if that floats your boat.

BACK ON TOPIC:

I do believe that some more diversity regarding the hair down there is in order. Not pushing it, just a suggestion. WVM does a great great job at offering girls of every race, body type, and features, and it's not a real deal-breaker, heck it's not even a particular fetish of mine. Buuuut some more hair down there, or at least a little more variation would not go amiss. Just saying.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Be careful the twins don't like to be claimed by anyone outside their Daddy. You need to earn a family title and gain their respect.
Not claiming anything or anyone.
Made that statement with the deepest respect and love towards the lovely ladies.
I see them as sisters, does not mean they "have to" or "should", totally up to them and their Daddy.

:coffee:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yea unless I was directly involved that shit ain't happenin cuz as much as I love you nobody writes The Twins but me :p

Reactions: Uncle Loco

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm not saying all the girls have to look like this, persay:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I'm not opposed to a little hair down there. After all a little goes a long way.

BACK OFF-TOPIC: And since we're talking about the twins again, are they house-broken yet? Cuz the last time you sent them after me they peed on the rug, Man! It really tied the room together!

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
That's why I've been using my nickname when playing. Haven't came across any vn's yet with a character named Ace.
It's a coincidence that I picked a name (Jace) that never gets used, but it's pretty nice never worrying about that (even my real name is pretty rare).
Although it's kinda weird having the antagonist(?) named Charles since I come from a long line of Charles on both sides

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes