The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What do you think is the favorite pizza topping for each girl? Which girl would like a Bacon Pineapple pizza?
Bailey seems like a pretty down to earth girl she'd prolly go for something classic like Pepperoni and extra cheese

or I could go full stalker like people expect and say she definitely likes pepperoni mushrooms and black olives because it's my favorite combo and therefore it HAS to be hers too :)

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
I have read that in the new version there will be quite a few changes, especially regarding the 7th day. Will we have to play it whole again so as not to lose ourselves or will it not be necessary?
Braindrop Force, we love you all.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have read that in the new version there will be quite a few changes, especially regarding the 7th day. Will we have to play it whole again so as not to lose ourselves or will it not be necessary?
Braindrop Force, we love you all.
We don't know yet what is changing so it is hard to answer this question.

Reactions: ki11ke11

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
We don't know yet what is changing so it is hard to answer this question.
actually I believe someone did post details here on what the day 7 changes would be as taken from the spoiler channel on the discord but I forget who

edit: well some of them and it was Englen :)

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
actually I believe someone did post details here on what the day 7 changes would be as taken from the spoiler channel on the discord but I forget who

edit: well some of them and it was Englen :)
I forgot about that since I chose to ignore the spoilers here and on the discord channel. I don't mind a screen shot or 2 here or there (since most of those don't give anything away) but knowing what is changing kind of ruins it for me. I figure if I have waited this long for the update I can try not to have anything spoiled for me too.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Serious question why is there so little gay content but so much Futa content in games these days?
I would say the answer to this question is quite easy. And Jace325 has already make a good explanation. Furthemore, futas in these games are mostly having sex with women. So, the answer is, that futa add some spicy to what straight man wants to see, i. e. women fucked by anybody. And because most men like boobs, it is perfect to have a scene with two persons with boobs, one fucking another. This is the same reason why there are so many female characters with dildos.

Hadespawn

Jul 29, 2020
just throwing this out there... what if there was a 3rd option, post-op shauna... still have the backstory from tShauna, but the visuals, etc. from fShauna...

Edit: keeps the backstory from tShauna, but she's getting used to how she looks after

biglo25

Apr 1, 2020
When the update comes do we delete the old one because i usually play games that have been completed so i am kinda confused on how to update the game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
When the update comes do we delete the old one because i usually play games that have been completed so i am kinda confused on how to update the game.
You can do yes. Your saves will be found by the game from within the appdata folder. I usually test the new update is working before deleting the old version (but that's just myself).

Reactions: Triangulum Games

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Jus extract the zipped files into the same folder you had the current version installed and replace all when asked

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Jus extract the zipped files into the same folder you had the current version installed and replace all when asked
Overwiting an entire folder like this can and will eventually lead to issues. Much better to put the game folders into a main folder and just delete the old one when required. No risk.

I am new to this site so how do i get the signatures to work like have them.
Click the insert image button then put the banners link in.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I am new to this site so how do i get the signatures to work like have them.
You have to go to 'edit signature' in your user panel, then 'insert image' and paste one of those links you have. I think you can have only 2 images.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes