armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Hey guys, I have good and bad news.

Starting with the bad the planned release for the 26th is being pushed back by two days to the 28th.

I ran into a few issues, most of them being minor but the main one is that I fucked up the resolution for almost 150 renders of an important scene. I honestly have no clue how it happened as I rarely touch my resolution settings but nonetheless it's not a difficult fix at all. I just have to re-render the already made scenes at the correct resolution which is just time consuming. It wasn't really noticeable that they were incorrect until they were in ren'py.
(Also I've tried messing with the original renders to see if I could fix them without having to re-render. I tried doing it manually, I tried some AI programs and the results just weren't very good and with it being an important scene and also the long wait for the update it makes more sense just to take the few days to fix it rather than put out a lesser experience)

And the other bad thing is that having to re-render these scenes eats heavily into the time I had for the render work on Day 8 part 1. Which makes it really difficult for me to be able to get it out by the 30th but I'm going to still try my best to.
And as a reminder that even though this very large update for Day 7 final will be out this month, if D8p1 isn't out by the 30th I will still be pausing my pledges for a 5th month in a row as I had promised.

And for the good news.

The early render work for D8p1 was going very well before the issue. If it's not out by the 30th then it will likely be out Oct 1st-3rd. (It will be a smaller update around 100-120 renders)

After D7f and D8p1 are out I plan to fully re-do my patreon page and update all the tiers with relevant information.
Going forward I plan to do two releases a month (Around 200 renders each), I'll have a set of monthly renders, and every Monday there will be a poll available to all patrons. (Most will be client related but some will be about the game)

There will be a few Halloween renders near the end of October.

The two planned releases for October are Oct 8th and Oct 22nd. (outside of D8p1 if I don't finish it in time)
(Oct 8th release for Tier 4/5)
(Oct 15th earlier release available for Tier 3)
(Oct 22nd release for Tier 2/3/4/5)
(Oct 29th earlier release available for Tier 1)

I'm very sorry for having another delay but it's going to be the last one.
This wild ride these past few months is finally coming to an end and if I'm being honest I'm so fucking happy I'll be able to finally put it behind me.
And I want to give a huge thank you to all of you guys for sticking with me through it. I'm sure it was very infuriating to see me flip-flop so much, trust me it was very infuriating for me too. Everything that happened, then me stressing the fuck out and changing/adding shit. I was stuck in a loop and was trying to fight my way through it. The important thing is I'm proud of what I made in this time and even though I'm convinced a lot of people will hate it I'm still so fucking happy I was able to overcome everything and be where I am now and you guys will never know how important all of your support and kind words were in helping me through it.

I made many, many mistakes and I'm very fucking grateful for all of you sticking around and not giving up on me. I have a long journey ahead to earn a lot of your guys' trust back but I'm game for it.

I have a ton more to say but I'll save it for after the release.

I fucking love you guys <3

Thank you.
Don't worry Liz.You will join the harem.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
57 56 4d 20 4d 69 6e 69 20 46 41 51 3a 20 28 4e 65 77 65 73 74 20 75 70 64 61 74 65 73 20 77 69 6c 6c 20 62 65 20 69 6e 20 42 6c 75 65 20 6f 6c 64 20 69 6e 66 6f 72 6d 61 74 69 6f 6e 20 69 73 20 6a 75 73 74 20 64 65 6c 65 74 65 64 29

First line only of the FAQ, If you want the whole thing I can do it, it will just take me a while and I would have to save it as a document. Not sure why you guys need the FAQ in binary or hexadecimal, but I aim to please here.
Oh, I think I need it in the following:

(1) Intel Assembly Language
(2) Motorola Assembly Language
(3) Sign Language

Just kidding...

Have a great day. (y)

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
It is if you already delayed it 3 times. Then i can understand why he feels bad for it.
So do I.

What I wanted to say, and apparently failed, is that it's a very refreshing attitude. Especially considering how some of the highest-grossing other teams handle things (looking at you, Cloud Meadow... among too damn many others).

Not to mention that BD suspending patreon pledges already is enough of an excuse for the delay, never mind all the circumstances surrounding it. I also strongly support the "better late and good than faster and crappy" school of thought.

Basically, awesome BD is awesome. ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I love that BD is this type of person, but if he is releasing the update before the end of the month then I don't think pledges should be paused for October, I'm in half a mind to adjust my pledge after the first so that he at least gets something.
can't agree more, this guy deserves heaven but hope he sticks to the earth for a very long time so we can continue to have the privilege of enjoying his games:p

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Still discussing ownership of certain characters... :unsure: Wonder how long it may continue? Four to six years? :oops:
It's all pure folly, anyway, since everyone rightfully belongs to Empress Jamie anyway.

Or they don't matter, aside from plot device use >.>
Ryker shall go to China and that will be the end of it.
Ryker should end up given to Shauna as a training tool for building up her self-confidence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: csmk14 and BeoWoolF

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
The only way Ryker gets to be touched by my sweet Shauna is if/when she does violence upon him. There's no way in hell I'm going to give Ryker the privilege of getting dicked down by her.

It's already bad enough having to share her with all of you perverts. :p
Who said anything about sexy time being involved?

MC's household is getting larger and larger. Somebody needs to do all the cleaning, laundry, and shopping, and why should it be the girls?

Frankly, considering Ryker's personality, getting bossed around by !Mom (or Shauna, for that matter) overseeing such a subservient role for him would seem a very fitting and on-point punishment. Especially if MC manages to turn around the blackmail and attempted manipulation to put Ryker in a spot where acceptance of it is the less damaging choice.

It's certainly far more appealing of a development to me than just some plebeian violence :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Who said anything about sexy time being involved?

MC's household is getting larger and larger. Somebody needs to do all the cleaning, laundry, and shopping, and why should it be the girls?

Frankly, considering Ryker's personality, getting bossed around by !Mom (or Shauna, for that matter) overseeing such a subservient role for him would seem a very fitting and on-point punishment. Especially if MC manages to turn around the blackmail and attempted manipulation to put Ryker in a spot where acceptance of it is the less damaging choice.
fuck that i don't want Ryker's sorry ass no where near my girls :mad:

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes