d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Could you be so kind and put information like that into spoiler. Will help those who did not yet have seen the sister reveal. (y)
Which is, by the way, one of my faves in this game. Deep in the feels...
Glad that you enjoyed it, soon we will see the next part .. yay...
sorry about that. Don't really know how to hide words like you did. Yeah it felt so good and definitely one of my favorite scenes too but still i feel bad. I can only hope Developer can make some non-patron version and have something with her.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Also I hope there's a conversation after their first win between harper and MC. And he explains to her what Ryker has planned and he comes to practice one day and says something loud enough for the good members of the team and Harper just clocks him and he gets up and is all in a huff and is like you bitch and goes after her and hits her back cause no one was close enough to stop it and MC Just straight up spears him and just whoops his ass like he so clearly needs :D ends up with him being KOd and Charles comes in at the same time and is like WTF are you doing. And MC is like he came in running his mouth about the coach we told him to fuck off and he said something to Harper that Not a single one of us liked she slapped him and he punched her and i beat him unconscious. Now.... This is what's going to happen. You are going to put through the paperwork and have him transferred to a school across the country or I'm taking everyone I like with me to another school. Where I KNOW FOR A FACT That myself and my family will be treated with the UTMOST Care. SO those are your options. Then Afraid cause Ryker might know where they live, Harper and Nat come to live with MC in his new mansion and continue the lovely school year.

Also i hope we see more Carly and Vanessa. I adore them both ever so much :D

Reactions: csmk14

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
to those who are saying how can Jamie allow MC to have sex with anyone he want. Well i have 2 reasons why she did that

1) She knows how much Shauna loves MC and she felt like she is keeping Shauna away from the love she need. She felt bad about it. She just thought she has been with MC for only 2 months and she's in so much love with him what must be the condition of Shauna who has been with MC for a decade. She wanted Shauna to be happy too.

2) She felt insecure when she saw all the girls in the college going crazy for MC. she thought she's no competition in front of other girls around MC and if she does not let him have sex with others MC might get seduced by an another girl and will leave Jamie. Jamie just want MC to love her. There's no way she could tolerate breaking up with him. so i guess she allowed him to have fun. Atleast in this way MC will come back to her and won't leave her.

3)Girls around MC have problems with their lives and are not so happy about it. Jamie knows MC can make people feel good. Like how he did with Jamie and Shauna. She was sad to see these girls not being happy and wanted MC to make them feel good.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
to those who are saying how can Jamie allow MC to have sex with anyone he want. Well i have 2 reasons why she did that

1) She knows how much Shauna loves MC and she felt like she is keeping Shauna away from the love she need. She felt bad about it. She just thought she has been with MC for only 2 months and she's in so much love with him what must be the condition of Shauna who has been with MC for a decade. She wanted Shauna to be happy too.

2) She felt insecure when she saw all the girls in the college going crazy for MC. she thought she's no competition in front of other girls around MC and if she does not let him have sex with others MC might get seduced by an another girl and will leave Jamie. Jamie just want MC to love her. There's no way she could tolerate breaking up with him. so i guess she allowed him to have fun. Atleast in this way MC will come back to her and won't leave her.

3)Girls around MC have problems with their lives and are not so happy about it. Jamie knows MC can make people feel good. Like how he did with Jamie and Shauna. She was sad to see these girls not being happy and wanted MC to make them feel good.
It would be folly to consider just those (though I don't doubt you're right on 1, she wants others to be happy as well), as I also think she gains satisfaction in seeing other girls get him off and just doesn't know it yet.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I love that BD is this type of person, but if he is releasing the update before the end of the month then I don't think pledges should be paused for October, I'm in half a mind to adjust my pledge after the first so that he at least gets something.
That's what I think, what's the point of pausing the collections also in October if you launch the update at the end of September? he hasn't met the deadlines for 2 days, it's not a big deal, it's clear that BD is very honest, but it's not necessary to go overboard either, that the people who pay do it for something, the ones who criticize are precisely the ones who don't support economically and are the ones he should ignore.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Every scene with harper is good content, imo. If you mean lewdness, no.

She probably won't have any sex scene anytime soon because of the scandal. Thats my feeling anyway.
Even without lewd stuff i agree Harper's Scenes are still really good content. To be fair i dont think there is any bad content in this game lmfao. So moral of my story Even without the lewds of some of the characters still amazing game.

112,354,092,186,357,109,283,650,182,347 out of 10 stars would recommend to everyone and anyone for amazing story, characters, and renders :D

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes