Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Oh boy, i was just cleaning out some old files when i stumbled upon this old gem.
A lot of you probably dont know this one but this video was posted on the discord server ages ago and we have have gotten so many new members since then so i think its appropriate considering the current down time between updates and people claiming their own girls that we remember to appreciate the woman who makes it all possible, our very own harem enabler Jamie

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
In Germany we have the word "Arschgeburt" which roughly translates to ass born/ass birth. It's a game, everything is possible. ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh boy, i was just cleaning out some old files when i stumbled upon this old gem.
A lot of you probably dont know this one but this video was posted on the discord server ages ago and we have have gotten so many new members since then so i think its appropriate considering the current down time between updates and people claiming their own girls that we remember to appreciate the woman who makes it all possible, our very own harem enabler Jamie
Thanks for sharing that. I have been having a bad day and that made it a little better. Love Jamie she is the best character in the game. Granted I am obsessed with Stacy since she is my ideal woman, but Jamie makes the game so much better. I would be sad without Stacy, but would be devastated without Jamie. That is why I recognize her as the Queen.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well thanks! Now I have to watch Junior again.
I know I watched it once decades ago. I may have to watch it again as well. With other posting, brought my memories that there was a movie close enough to the discussions.

Have a great day. (y)

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
First time commenting in here. And i have to say that WVM is a master piece. Not only because it's well balanced with how much lore and lewdness it has, but because it can make us have feelings like happiness or sadness because of it. Which i think is pretty rare, because talking about a h-game, normally we don't feel too attached to it. But this one was able to do it.

I don't know how many times i have played this game, but every time I play through the part where we finally have the confirmation that willow is the MC's sister, i cry every damn time. No joke. I don't know exactly how many times i have seen that part, but I know for a fact that every time i cried. Cried because I was fucking happy. It made my heart melt. This is why i think this game is so good. I started playing for the lewd, but I stayed for the plot. And there's few games that are able to do that.

I really wanted to be able to talk with everyone on the Discord, but unfortunelly, i'm unable to support BD on Patreon. But one thing I know for sure: if i am ever able to support a dev, BD is my first pick.

tl;dr: this game is gold, BD is a genius :D

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It's possible Azel is too. The game makes a point of saying that she never had a boyfriend while MC was growing up.
it's quite unbelievable though that a 40-years-old someone would be virgin but it's still possible cuz she got all the love she wanted from MC. Well willow is virgin too but both azel and willow are off limits so that's why not included them in the list.

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes