d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
So MC accepted Rachel's offer to move into a new place because he thought his family will not be safe there but gave Kimmy that house? why the fuck did he do? If his family won't be safe there how the hell Kimmy's family gonna be safe?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So MC accepted Rachel's offer to move into a new place because he thought his family will not be safe there but gave Kimmy that house? why the fuck did he do? If his family won't be safe there how the hell Kimmy's family gonna be safe?
Because the "owner" of the house (or more accurately his nephew) isn't out to get Kimmy

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What wolfy said..plus also, he doesn;t want to be indebted to the school should shit go sideways. Being 'indebted' to Rachel is a much safer option.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Because the "owner" of the house (or more accurately his nephew) isn't out to get Kimmy
What wolfy said..plus also, he doesn;t want to be indebted to the school should shit go sideways. Being 'indebted' to Rachel is a much safer option.
You both must be aware that Kimmy treats Ryker like shit and who knows what guys like Ryker must be up to. It's just dangerous for Kimmy's family to stay there. MC put her in danger by letting her live there.

I am also not a fan of Kimmy's behavior. I mean she do not own shit. How can she be angry and behave that way with someone who got what she once had? She should just understand that a bigger superstar just took over her place. If it was possible I would have ignored her the whole game.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am also not a fan of Kimmy's behavior. I mean she do not own shit. How can she be angry and behave that way with someone who got what she once had? She should just understand that a bigger superstar just took over her place. If it was possible I would have ignored her the whole game.
This I agree with. Acts just like a spoiled child who had her toys taken away. Not our problem is it.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
This dude just dives from one puddle of shit to another. You have to have a lot of patience just not to give up. Keep going, Man, we love what you doing!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
This I agree with. Acts just like a spoiled child who had her toys taken away. Not our problem is it.
Well, I'd say it's a perfectly fine behavior for someone her age. I also think that most (as in basically all) people would be hard pressed to just suck it up when they were demoted and their beloved spoils given to another. And lets be reasonable here, those are some mighty fine spoils were talking about.

But you may want to discount much of what I said on the basis that I'm a huge fan of hers and can't wait to finally bed her. :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, I'd say it's a perfectly fine behavior for someone her age. I also think that most (as in basically all) people would be hard pressed to just suck it up when they were demoted and their beloved spoils given to another. And lets be reasonable here, those are some mighty fine spoils were talking about.

But you may want to discount much of what I said on the basis that I'm a huge fan of hers and can't wait to finally bed her. :LOL:
The attitude I think is fine...and yes that would be a natural reaction. But keep the attitude away from us...we're not the problem or at fault...(but she she should know there will always be someone better/more important than you in life eventually) but is in fact the deans fault. He is the one who has screwed her over...not us.

Though in her defence...there is a conversation with her about that at the motel before we go to the house with her, so at least now she has partly accepted we were not really at fault. I currently have no issue with her since that scene played out.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The attitude I think is fine...and yes that would be a natural reaction. But keep the attitude away from us...we're not the problem or at fault...(but she she should know there will always be someone better/more important than you in life eventually) but is in fact the deans fault. He is the one who has screwed her over...not us.

Though in her defence...there is a conversation with her about that at the motel before we go to the house with her, so at least now she has partly accepted we were not really at fault. I currently have no issue with her since that scene played out.
To be honest I think most of her resentment was due to the fact that she moved her family out there to live in the house they gave her she had to send them back when they took it away cuz as soon as she learns yer trying to take care of yer own family is when the ice queen routine begins to melt. Charles being the oblivious dick that he is prolly straight up told her that the MC coming to the school was why it was happening so I can't fault her for it being pissed really.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes