BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
In my youth I was also a competitive swimmer, my strength is (was) in my thighs, back and shoulders; the back muscle thing is starting to give me problems now though; I think the muscles get bored and start spasming and dancing because they feel like it :devilish:, I wonder if Kimmy has that? I wonder if a nice massage might help her relax? ;)
Somehow, for me, this does sound a little like you are digging for a massage here :ROFLMAO:
Sneaky little bastard :sneaky:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I wasn't sold on Jamie at first. I mockingly called her Li'l Ducky when I first saw her, and then over the course of several updates, that turned into an affectionate pet-name for the one I hold above all other girls.

I wouldn't change a single aspect of my sweet Li'l Ducky at this point. Not. A. Single. One.
Yeah, that selfie face of hers from time to time did irritate in the beginning.
Li'l Ducky is quite the name there. Fits.

I do agree, not a single little thing should be changed. Some quirks add to the character, add to beauty, add to allure.
Love this girl.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
I can understand Kimmy and partially agree with her behavior but not fully. Its not MCs fault but at the same time Charles should have handled that whole shituation in a different way. Just imagine you moving your family into your house that was given to you cause your a big name... And then all of a sudden they were all out on the street. She moved her family to live with her and They lived in the green house ( first house given to MC ) then they were kicked out of that house for it to be a shell of a house for purposes of an Illusion (though she didnt know that). I would be pissed too but she even said they are stayin in a hotel paying for hotel rooms while shes working 2 or 3 jobs + school and forced to be the maid of the person that is now NOT living in your home that you were forced to move out of. I understand her anger, But i dont think she was angry at MC cause of him but i think she was angry at the situation that she and her family were homeless basically cause the college wanted to save face with a bigger star. She was angry at the situation and needed to blame someone for it. So i dont hate her i was upset at why this cute girl hated mc while i had no idea why she did. And then you find out why and its like I get it. She has a right to be angry.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Welcome, and hopefully you stick around to chat with us here on the game. I actually prefer talking about the game here over the discord channel, but that is just me.

I felt the same way when I found this game it really made me feel a connection on a deeper level rather then just another lewd game to play. When I was younger I had self esteem issues and hated my body like Penny and Shauna so I feel a deep connection with those characters. I also love how the MC always wants to fix everyone else issues above his own. Similar to how I was in my twenties.

The scene you mention is my favorite in the game as well. It hits me every time I do another play through, and believe me I have done a lot.
Hopefully, yes I'll be here more often, as this is one of the Top 3 games I love, and one of the few i have a deep connection with. I had some issues in my past, that left a deep emotional scar within me, so seeing that scene is VERY enjoyable for me, and kinda makes me feels somewhat better. Yes, I know it's strange that a h-game is healing me, but it's how it is.

I also see a bit of myself in Shauna and Penny aswell, but my connection with them is not so deep. The girls i like more from all of them is both Jamie and Bailey. Jamie for the courage to let the MC pursue other girls, even if she for me at least, seems to have some self confidence issues. And Bailey for being so shy but being able to be brave all the same, and be the first one from all the girls in the college in attaining a relationship with him. You can say she's not the most attractive from all of them, with Nat and Zoe there, but she deserves respect for doing it, even with her "boyfriend issues" from the past.

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Hopefully, yes I'll be here more often, as this is one of the Top 3 games I love, and one of the few i have a deep connection with. I had some issues in my past, that left a deep emotional scar within me, so seeing that scene is VERY enjoyable for me, and kinda makes me feels somewhat better. Yes, I know it's strange that a h-game is healing me, but it's how it is.

I also see a bit of myself in Shauna and Penny aswell, but my connection with them is not so deep. The girls i like more from all of them is both Jamie and Bailey. Jamie for the courage to let the MC pursue other girls, even if she for me at least, seems to have some self confidence issues. And Bailey for being so shy but being able to be brave all the same, and be the first one from all the girls in the college in attaining a relationship with him. You can say she's not the most attractive from all of them, with Nat and Zoe there, but she deserves respect for doing it, even with her "boyfriend issues" from the past.
Uhm, a certain Cult would disagree. Heck I even disagree, and Baiby isn't even in my top ten. I can see your point though. From a certain point of view.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm not changing my mind on Zoe even with a replay looming.

Just throwing this out there: Am I the only one who thinks Lauren might somehow be connected not to Charles or Ryker, but to MC's dad? Or maybe Wendy? She looks out for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and cuts the MC some major slack when she encounters him nude. All the vibes she gives off is that she has MC's and MC's family's best interests at heart. Plus she's no fan of Charley.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Just be careful what you say about Bailey. You really don't want the Cult of Bailey coming after you here. It gets messy at times. She is a beautiful woman in this game. I myself find her more attractive then both Natalie and Zoe, but hey we are all entitled to our own opinions here. Stacy is who I find the most attractive, and can not wait for some good lewd scenes with her.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just throwing this out there: Am I the only one who thinks Lauren might somehow be connected not to Charles or Ryker, but to MC's dad? Or maybe Wendy? She looks out for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and cuts the MC some major slack when she encounters him nude. All the vibes she gives off is that she has MC's and MC's family's best interests at heart. Plus she's no fan of Charley.
Hmmm. You have given me something else to ponder here. I will toss that on the conspiracy theory board and see what sticks. When I do another play through I will keep an eye out for any clues that could support this one in addition to those you already pointed out.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Meanwhile with the other Cheerleaders consisting of Bailey (choking fetish), Natalie and Emiko (plus Liz) so I would say Zoe is the one with the most experience.
I would agree, but Emiko is still a wild card here since we don't know much still about her. With what we do know so far Zoe seems to have the most experience, but even then it did seem she was more talk at first then actual experience.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I would agree, but Emiko is still a wild card here since we don't know much still about her. With what we do know so far Zoe seems to have the most experience, but even then it did seem she was more talk at first then actual experience.
Im still holding on to my theory of Zoe being a virgin before the classroom scene, quite a lot of things point to her having little to no experience even tho she tries her hardest to pretend she does she has multiple slip ups.

"is sex always like this? i mean, with you..."

yeah nice save Zoe you aint fooling anybody. MC even notices that she seemed quite inexperienced.

Last edited:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I think this happened to some of us. To me for sure.
Came for the fap, stopped over for an incredibly beautiful and intense game and stayed for the people here.
Apart from the inevitable troll this is a very caring bunch, crazy, loony, but would not swap them for anything.

We open our arms to welcome all and everyone who is in need for a hug.
We hold up good manners.
We support who is in trouble.
We cook for the hungry.
We kick ass when an ass needs kicking.
We rescue who is in peril.
We are Family

Welcome here, pick a box of popcorn, choose a cult of your liking and enjoy the show :)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
im still holding on to my theory of Zoe being a virgin before the class room scene.

"is sex always like this? i mean, with you..."

yeah nice save Zoe you aint fooling anybody.
It's been a while, but was that before or after the Magic Pen Trick?

Cuz, ya know speaking for myself, no matter how experienced I think I am, having a pen shoved up my tushy coulda fooled me.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
to be fair jamie your girlfriend is kind of creepy her eye are way to big when i look at her it kreeps me the fuck out wish i could make it so she is not my girlfrind in the game and you can pick who you want your starter girlfriend to be
Shauna would be my pick.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
it's quite unbelievable though that a 40-years-old someone would be virgin but it's still possible cuz she got all the love she wanted from MC. Well willow is virgin too but both azel and willow are off limits so that's why not included them in the list.
you remember that stupid movie a few years ago?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes