KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Hopefully, yes I'll be here more often, as this is one of the Top 3 games I love, and one of the few i have a deep connection with. I had some issues in my past, that left a deep emotional scar within me, so seeing that scene is VERY enjoyable for me, and kinda makes me feels somewhat better. Yes, I know it's strange that a h-game is healing me, but it's how it is.
All joking aside, I too love this game, and it has healed me as well. So there's nothing to feel embarrassed about, that's just honesty.

And yes, I always sometimes come across as a sarcastic joker, but that's only because that's my default setting when I feel I'm around friends and family. Besides, some of these guys deserve it, especially that guy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but really that's only because I'm in my comfort zone in this thread. :) For Example:

40 year old virgin.
Hi 40 year old virgin, I'm ToeSucker!

May 27, 2020
Im still holding on to my theory of Zoe being a virgin before the classroom scene, quite a lot of things point to her having little to no experience even tho she tries her hardest to pretend she does she has multiple slip ups.
I would agree, but Emiko is still a wild card here since we don't know much still about her
Well, I'm not talking about sexual experience, rather the flexibility and gymnastic skills of a cheerleader.

Reactions: Krynh

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
All joking aside, I too love this game, and it has healed me as well. So there's nothing to feel embarrassed about, that's just honesty.

And yes, I always sometimes come across as a sarcastic joker, but that's only because that's my default setting when I feel I'm around friends and family. Besides, some of these guys deserve it, especially that guy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but really that's only because I'm in my comfort zone in this thread. :) For Example:

Hi 40 year old virgin, I'm ToeSucker!
That was the name of that old movie.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
But you may want to discount much of what I said on the basis that I'm a huge fan of hers and can't wait to finally bed her. :LOL:
It's great man that you're her fan but would you treat a person in a good way if she/he treated you the way she do?
Everything was given to her because of her status and since charles always look for profit and when a better deserving person comes she should accept that she don't deserve it and work with whatever she has.

It's like in office. someone with a proper skill is awarded with something but if an another person with better skills come obviously he is gonna take up. It's not MC's fault Mc is a bigger superstar. She should not cry like a baby over it and behave with MC with respect. She is also into sports so she should understand how much hard work MC must have done to reach where he is right now.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It was more about the power the school has over him if he stays there, more so than the safety part. It also seems that he is a target and not Kimmy so that made a little more sense to me as well. I felt she would be safer there then the MC and his family.
Technically he is still occupying the house since Kimmy is living on behalf of MC. He is still using charles' help. Okay i agree that Kimmy's family is safer but she's not completely safe. Charles or Ryken can still screw up something. MC should not put this risk on her. Sometimes we should not do a lot of others. it can come and bite us back.

As i said you can never believe guys like Ryken and he definitely don't like Kimmy.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Technically he is still occupying the house since Kimmy is living on behalf of MC. He is still using charles' help. Okay i agree that Kimmy's family is safer but she's not completely safe. Charles or Ryken can still screw up something. MC should not put this risk on her. Sometimes we should not do a lot of others. it can come and bite us back.

As i said you can never believe guys like Ryken and he definitely don't like Kimmy.
No worries, Grandpa and Li'l Cookie will keep Kimmy safe.

Reactions: thorin0815

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I can understand Kimmy and partially agree with her behavior but not fully. Its not MCs fault but at the same time Charles should have handled that whole shituation in a different way. Just imagine you moving your family into your house that was given to you cause your a big name... And then all of a sudden they were all out on the street. She moved her family to live with her and They lived in the green house ( first house given to MC ) then they were kicked out of that house for it to be a shell of a house for purposes of an Illusion (though she didnt know that). I would be pissed too but she even said they are stayin in a hotel paying for hotel rooms while shes working 2 or 3 jobs + school and forced to be the maid of the person that is now NOT living in your home that you were forced to move out of. I understand her anger, But i dont think she was angry at MC cause of him but i think she was angry at the situation that she and her family were homeless basically cause the college wanted to save face with a bigger star. She was angry at the situation and needed to blame someone for it. So i dont hate her i was upset at why this cute girl hated mc while i had no idea why she did. And then you find out why and its like I get it. She has a right to be angry.
Charles only look for profits. It is his property. he can take it and give it to anyone he want. It was her fault that she believed in charles so much. Kimmy should have seen it coming. she WAS the star but now a bigger star is there and she should understand that. The facilities are meant for the top star. She's not that anymore so she don't deserve it. If tomorrow a bigger star than MC comes MC have to face the same fate.

I understand that she had to move out of the house because of MC but MC had no idea about it. It is charles she should be angry on and should show her attitude to. Charles did not do anything wrong LEGALLY. As i said it's his property. MC has done nothing to her. No matter how much she has been through I don't think she should have behaved that way to MC at all. She can't show her anger about something she don't own. Charles let her live there.

Reactions: Kageoni69

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
MC has done nothing to her. No matter how much she has been through I don't think she should have behaved that way to MC at all. She can't show her anger about something she don't own. Charles let her live there.
Of course she did not have any rational reason to be mad at MC.
From the emotional or "human" viewpoint it is understandable imo.

Looking forward to that story arc, too.
Dammit. there is no aspect of that that I am not hyped for. I even want to know how the Katie arc will develop.

And see Ryker dumped in the triangle. Followed by Charles. But to have the suspense going on this will not happen soon I guess.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Remember that big but with huge beard? Ryker can hire 100s of them. Don't really think anyone can mess with a wealthy family.
If you're referring to Gorg aka Big Henchman, it's been previously established by a reputable source* that he's working undercover for the NCAA to expose Charles' and Ryker's schemes.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes