Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
First time commenting in here. And i have to say that WVM is a master piece. Not only because it's well balanced with how much lore and lewdness it has, but because it can make us have feelings like happiness or sadness because of it. Which i think is pretty rare, because talking about a h-game, normally we don't feel too attached to it. But this one was able to do it.

I don't know how many times i have played this game, but every time I play through the part where we finally have the confirmation that willow is the MC's sister, i cry every damn time. No joke. I don't know exactly how many times i have seen that part, but I know for a fact that every time i cried. Cried because I was fucking happy. It made my heart melt. This is why i think this game is so good. I started playing for the lewd, but I stayed for the plot. And there's few games that are able to do that.

I really wanted to be able to talk with everyone on the Discord, but unfortunelly, i'm unable to support BD on Patreon. But one thing I know for sure: if i am ever able to support a dev, BD is my first pick.
Welcome, and hopefully you stick around to chat with us here on the game. I actually prefer talking about the game here over the discord channel, but that is just me.

I felt the same way when I found this game it really made me feel a connection on a deeper level rather then just another lewd game to play. When I was younger I had self esteem issues and hated my body like Penny and Shauna so I feel a deep connection with those characters. I also love how the MC always wants to fix everyone else issues above his own. Similar to how I was in my twenties.

The scene you mention is my favorite in the game as well. It hits me every time I do another play through, and believe me I have done a lot.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So MC accepted Rachel's offer to move into a new place because he thought his family will not be safe there but gave Kimmy that house? why the fuck did he do? If his family won't be safe there how the hell Kimmy's family gonna be safe?
It was more about the power the school has over him if he stays there, more so than the safety part. It also seems that he is a target and not Kimmy so that made a little more sense to me as well. I felt she would be safer there then the MC and his family.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If you look at that image at the wrong angle it looks pretty gross. I caught the bottom of the picture while reading some posts and had to scroll back up to make sure what I saw wasn't what I thought it was at first (I didn't notice the watermelon when scrolling past it the first time).

As a former competitive swimmer myself I can attest to the leg strength of all swimmers, and if she specializes in the breast stroke (lol not what you think you dirty pervert, look it up if you are not into swimming) we need to worry about the MC's head being crushed, if she is more of a freestyle, butterfly, or backstroke we don't have to worry as much.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If you look at that image at the wrong angle it looks pretty gross. I caught the bottom of the picture while reading some posts and had to scroll back up to make sure what I saw wasn't what I thought it was at first (I didn't notice the watermelon when scrolling past it the first time).

As a former competitive swimmer myself I can attest to the leg strength of all swimmers, and if she specializes in the breast stroke (lol not what you think you dirty pervert, look it up if you are not into swimming) we need to worry about the MC's head being crushed, if she is more of a freestyle, butterfly, or backstroke we don't have to worry as much.
Yea I dated a competitive freestyler many years ago so my statement was based at least partially on experience :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
to be fair jamie your girlfriend is kind of creepy her eye are way to big when i look at her it kreeps me the fuck out wish i could make it so she is not my girlfrind in the game and you can pick who you want your starter girlfriend to be
She is one of the best characters in the entire game. I can easily look past the eyes and enjoy her for who she is and what she does. Plus with the bigger eyes it is easier to make that eye connection.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
She is one of the best characters in the entire game. I can easily look past the eyes and enjoy her for who she is and what she does. Plus with the bigger eyes it is easier to make that eye connection.
or if you wanna be a smooth mofo "big eyes just mean it's that much easier to get lost in them":cool:

Last edited:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
to be fair jamie your girlfriend is kind of creepy her eye are way to big when i look at her it kreeps me the fuck out wish i could make it so she is not my girlfrind in the game and you can pick who you want your starter girlfriend to be
Blasphemy ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jamie my girlfriend
Eyes to match the booty
Queen of the harem
All hail the Queen. All hail the freckles.
:love:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I wasn't sold on Jamie at first. I mockingly called her Li'l Ducky when I first saw her, and then over the course of several updates, that turned into an affectionate pet-name for the one I hold above all other girls.

I wouldn't change a single aspect of my sweet Li'l Ducky at this point. Not. A. Single. One.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
In my youth I was also a competitive swimmer, my strength is (was) in my thighs, back and shoulders; the back muscle thing is starting to give me problems now though; I think the muscles get bored and start spasming and dancing because they feel like it :devilish:, I wonder if Kimmy has that? I wonder if a nice massage might help her relax? ;)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes